Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like the attention that incels are getting right now

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 18h 55m
Very cringe and the way they treat incel like it's the biggest threat in the world makes it seem this will end very badly :feelshehe:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Any speech is in vain if it is not fulfilled.
★★
7d 7h 32m
That's really the biggest threat in the world.

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 14h 57m
i think that's exactly the part i hate the most about cucks and roasties. they are so obsessed with the flawed idea of labelling us as a ''serious treat'' when in reality we are not and sexhavers commit most of the crimes in the world.

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★★
13d 6h 52m
Normies are more dangerous than us.

They just like to have people to bully.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 18h 55m
Misanthropy1 said:
i think that's exactly the part i hate the most about cucks and roasties. they are so obsessed with the flawed idea of labelling us as a ''serious treat'' when in reality we are not and sexhavers commit most of the crimes in the world.
They just want to make an excuse to extermine incels because of their looks

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss
5h 44m
Normies like to imagine themselves as the good guys fighting against evil just like in the generic capeshit movies they love to watch. In this case we are seen as the bad guys, the evil organization known as I.N.C.E.L, bc we dare to call out their delusional bluepilled bs

Reprisial

Reprisial

Former Mad-Man
★★★
3d 12h 5m
“Hmmmmm demonizing a group for something they cant control? That sounds like the behavior of those incel groups, they just blindly hate women and minorities. Those ugly little goblins deserve what they get”
Rau Le Creuset said:
Normies like to imagine themselves as the good guys fighting against evil just like in the generic capeshit movies they love to watch. In this case we are seen as the bad guys, the evil organization known as I.N.C.E.L, bc we dare to call out their delusional bluepilled bs
those mindsets are the ones that cause genocides. Even the concept of a mindset is a bit sheepish

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
-
37d 1h 14m
Gods Lonely Man said:
Normies are more dangerous than us.

They just like to have people to bully.

Rau Le Creuset said:

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 14h 57m
0Energy0Happyness said:
They just want to make an excuse to extermine incels because of their looks
that's their fantasy.
imo they want you to be a cuck bugman that doesn't complain ever about foid privilege and cater to all their entitletement, but that applies to all men not only incels.

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
8d 23h 31m
Misanthropy1 said:
that's their fantasy.
imo they want you to be a cuck bugman that doesn't complain ever about foid privilege and cater to all their entitletement, but that applies to all men not only incels.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
15d 17h 44m
Rau Le Creuset said:
Ah yes normies being empowered by watching their shitty hero films where the good guys win for the 8838364748th time, inspiring them to do "good deeds" for this world. :feelshaha::smonk:

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
27d 3h 28m
ballistictesticles said:
Ah yes normies being empowered by watching their shitty hero films where the good guys win for the 8838364748th time, inspiring them to do "good deeds" for this world. :feelshaha::smonk:
And the "good guy" is always a chad or a prettyboy fag :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's never a balding short ugly indian janitor, I wonder why :feelskek:

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
16d 17h 2m
I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and I think there are larger interests behind this, they dislike seeing a huge proportion of virgin men resigned to doom get together and develop some sort of organizational capacity.

an incel means the worst of the worst in a human being, the stigma against an incel is socially justified, not having access to sex is an indicative of what a social failure you are.

add to that this defeatist culture of resignation, justified by the blackpill, produces neets, and justifies this unproductive way of life.

on the other side of this spectrum: women, a commercial product in itself, a thumbnail of a pretty woman generates thousands of dollars in profits, a woman is productive by the mere fact of her existence.

through them you control the birth rate directly, they are beneficial in every way.
this explains well the way we are treated in contrast to them

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
7d 4h 8m
they need another false rallying cry like BLM or LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★
12d 12h 12m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Very cringe and the way they treat incel like it's the biggest threat in the world makes it seem this will end very badly :feelshehe:
it's no surprise with how bright most of them glow

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 17h 28m
its just npc stuff, they dont think, if they were born in 1940's thay would hunt down the jews, kill blacks etc.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
72d 5h 5m
It’s the opposite, if all men were incels things would be a lot more peaceful

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
12d 2h 12m
Rau Le Creuset said:
Normies like to imagine themselves as the good guys fighting against evil just like in the generic capeshit movies they love to watch.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
0Energy0Happyness said:
it seem this will end very badly :feelshehe:
It will end very badly for them:feelsdevil:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4