Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t know why incels are anti-abortion

See? You can't even argue against my points. You have to resort to deflection.

You spent the last 10 posts constantly bickering over my choice of words instead of debating my ideas.
What do you want me to answer, exactly?

What do you want me to answer, exactly?
So you don't have any answers? Except, "We can't know because the scientific community disagrees on it."

So you don't have any answers? Except, "We can't know because the scientific community disagrees on it."
I guess I don’t in this case.

Well I hope we can still be frens regardless
Of course, I enjoy a good debate. Please don't take anything I said personally.

Single motherhood is about as close to a revenge fantasy as you can get for incels without going ER. Their lives still mog ours, but it at least we can take comfort in some minor misery. But abortion robs us of that.

Single motherhood is about as close to a revenge fantasy as you can get for incels without going ER. Their lives still mog ours, but it at least we can take comfort in some minor misery. But abortion robs us of that.
Single motherhood creates beta males and is also why black boys are vulnerable to joining gangs since they grow up without a father figure

Single motherhood creates beta males and is also why black boys are vulnerable to joining gangs since they grow up without a father figure
See? You could've used that as an argument against me with your stance on abortion. Yes, single mothers create weak men.

What happens to Chad's offspring isn't something I care about but it is the hypocrisy of the people that annoys me. Many of these pro abortion people say that life begins at birth and not the 9 months of development beforehand yet the same people would grieve if they had a miscarriage or they would have scan photos of the baby which goes against their notion that life only begins at birth.

Secondly the reasons that most women have abortions is because that having a baby just doesn't suit their lifestyle at that time. It isn't a legit reason and if you don't want to get pregnant then you should have been more careful in bed.

Also it annoys me when they say "my body my choice", when the foetus is inside them yet when the baby is out they then expect the father to be responsible. By their original logic the father shouldn't be responsible after birth given that the baby was formed in her body after all. If the father helped create the baby then he has right to a say on whether it is aborted or not.

Here is another example of double standards, when people don't sign up to be organ donors people generally view them as selfish, it is their body and choice though. However women can have abortions and receive very little abuse by society when they use the exact same argument "her body, her choice."
And fetuses aren’t humans, yet.
Some fetuses are more developed than babies post birth so it would be strange to not consider them human. Let's say a baby was born prematurely at 32 weeks, that baby would be less developed than a 38 week old fetus in the womb that you consider not human.

Last edited:
none of us would have had to live our shit lives if they were aborted.
The thing is, your life is only shit NOW, if its shit 10 years from now that's your fault

So no, I'd prefer I was born, I'm on a clear path to a satisfying life

if you fucked Chad, then you pay the price for it

less than .001% of abortions are for those special cases you mentioned... Most are just because they want to get away without consequences
Yes. Also anything that gives women less choice is good Kek

I wish i was aborted.