Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t know why incels are anti-abortion

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
First of all, let’s ignore the reason why most people who are pro-choice feel that way, that being that women have a right to their own bodies.

I don’t know why so many incels are against abortions because, well, none of us would have had to live our shit lives if they were aborted.

I guess they are against them is because things like that allow women to be able to have lots of reckless sex without some sort of consequence (being an unwanted pregnancy) as an abortion is essentially a “Get Out of Jail Free” Card. Sometimes I hear the typical conservative pro-life arguments as well but not as much as previously described. For similar reasons I also see some incels be against contraception and birth control.

But some children that could be born incels could be save from a terrible life if they were aborted. Or from lives of suffering from deformities or disabilities like down syndrome if detected early. I don’t know.

I guess I’m also more pro-life because I just don’t think some women are equipped to be mothers and could potentially abuse, neglect, or abandon their children which could cause massive setbacks to their development. Sure you can put them up for abortion, but orphanages can be awful places for children and some might never get adopted, going 18 years without having parental figures.

Anyway that’s just me though.

if you fucked Chad, then you pay the price for it

less than .001% of abortions are for those special cases you mentioned... Most are just because they want to get away without consequences

if you fucked Chad, then you pay the price for it

less than .001% of abortions are for those special cases you mentioned... Most are just because they want to get away without consequences
But should her kid have to pay the price of her actions?

also again we could have been aborted and never been incels

But should her kid have to pay the price of her actions?
Did you ask the kid if he wants a chance to live? Oh that's right... You can't. You just make that decision for the kid. You have given women the sole authority on deciding who lives and who dies.

Did you ask the kid if he wants a chance to live? Oh that's right... You can't. You just make that decision for the kid. You have given women the sole authority on deciding who lives and who dies.
What if the kid is confirmed to have a condition that will cause lifetime suffering in the ultrasound?

just kill babies for the sake of fucking chad without responsabilities theory :soy:

What if the kid is confirmed to have a condition that will cause lifetime suffering in the ultrasound?
Also like I said... It makes up less than 0.001% of abortions. If you reduced all abortions to those reasons alone then you would have a much smaller number of abortions done annually.

You are just using feminist logic and emotional reasoning. 99.99% of abortions are simply done because the woman does not want a child. It has nothing to do with quality of life.

Also like I said... It makes up less than 0.001% of abortions. If you reduced all abortions to those reasons alone then you would have a much smaller number of abortions done annually.

You are just using feminist logic and emotional reasoning. 99.99% of abortions are simply done because the woman does not want a child. It has nothing to do with quality of life.
What about in cases of rape or if the pregnancy could potentially kill her?
Besides what would you do if you accidentally got a girl pregnant? You wanna have to pay child support and shit?
And fetuses aren’t humans, yet.

What about in cases of rape or if the pregnancy could potentially kill her?
Those reasons also make a TINY MINORITY of abortion cases.
Besides what would you do if you accidentally got a girl pregnant? You wanna have to pay child support and shit?
There's another reason why abortion should be illegal. A woman can kill her child if she doesn't want it but a man would go to prison if he doesn't want to pay child support.

If abortion is legal then we need to remove the responsibility of paying for child support if the man doesn't want a child. In current society woman can decide if she wants a child but a man has no say in this decision.

im pro choice for colored people!!!!!!

I'm not pro life, but I am pro abortion because abortion is a tool that allows women to whore themselves around without reprocussion. Just like with the nazis abortion exists, but if you wanna get aborted (let's say for genuine eugenic reasons like vegetated/mentally retarded/down syndrome) it is a reflection on your genes and as such you should get killed/castrated/registered infertile.

Abortion as it is now is totally just shit because they allow women to be whores with no reprocussion when women should be punished for abortions so it serves as a deterrant, and the only good thing is that it stops the black population in the US from growing. That's literally it.

Those reasons also make a TINY MINORITY of abortion cases.

There's another reason why abortion should be illegal. A woman can kill her child if she doesn't want it but a man would go to prison if he doesn't want to pay child support.

If abortion is legal then we need to remove the responsibility of paying for child support if the man doesn't want a child. In current society woman can decide if she wants a child but a man has no say in this decision.
Do you also oppose condoms and birth control?

I wish I was aborted. People are gonna say "well whut if she wants to get away with fucking chad 0 consequence"
I would have been aborted

Do you also oppose condoms and birth control?
No JFL.

And also please. Stop using feminist logic and reasoning. A FUCKING TINY MINORITY OF ABORTIONS ARE DONE FOR HEALTH REASONS.

im pro choice for colored people!!!!!!

I'm not pro life, but I am pro abortion because abortion is a tool that allows women to whore themselves around without reprocussion. Just like with the nazis abortion exists, but if you wanna get aborted (let's say for genuine eugenic reasons like vegetated/mentally retarded/down syndrome) it is a reflection on your genes and as such you should get killed/castrated/registered infertile.

Abortion as it is now is totally just shit because they allow women to be whores with no reprocussion when women should be punished for abortions so it serves as a deterrant, and the only good thing is that it stops the black population in the US from growing. That's literally it.
You should listen to OP. "What if the woman dies? What if she was raped?" JFL

No JFL.

And also please. Stop using feminist logic and reasoning. A FUCKING TINY MINORITY OF ABORTIONS ARE DONE FOR HEALTH REASONS.

I mean yeah the chances are small she dies but I guess in the event that it occurs it should happen?
I just wish I was aborted more than anything

I'm sorry, I don't value my life so lowly that I would want to be aborted. That's just you my man.

If women want abortions it probably benefits them. So automatically they should be banned.

Also women having abortions doesn't increase an incels chances of getting laid. It doesn't make women want to sleep with less attractive men. It's the opposite. It allows women to fuck more Chads without condoms, spread more diseases, it also makes them less likely to be faithful and monogamous. Monogamous relationships are going away and that is the driving force behind inceldom.

Last edited:
both of those are almost always the female fault. I don't think anyone dies of childbirth anymore, but in the case of rape its entirely their fault. Don't want to get raped? Go outside with a husband then, and don't dress like a whore. Literally easy.

Libs going "What if she gets raped and has to have an abortion?" but like she should be put to death for letting herself get deflowed by not her husband. DED SRS

I mean yeah the chances are small she dies but I guess in the event that it occurs it should happen?
I just wish I was aborted more than anything
If you permitted abortion ONLY for health reasons or for rape or whatever outlier reason, you will still have a tiny number of abortions compared to today.

Millions and millions of abortions done today are simply just women not wanting the consequences. I don't know why you would support that? They are killing a kid who is perfectly healthy because they don't want to be a mommy yet.

I regret making this thread

Y’all wouldn’t be cringing if I got aborted tho :feelsdevil:
If you permitted abortion ONLY for health reasons or for rape or whatever outlier reason, you will still have a tiny number of abortions compared to today.

Millions and millions of abortions done today are simply just women not wanting the consequences. I don't know why you would support that? They are killing a kid who is perfectly healthy because they don't want to be a mommy yet.
I get what you’re saying
Do you consider an undeveloped fetus a human?

like I’m entirely opposed to late stage abortions but I’m not entirely sure about early pregnancy

I am antinatalist, and therefore okay with abortion

I regret making this thread

Y’all wouldn’t be cringing if I got aborted tho :feelsdevil:

I get what you’re saying
Do you consider an undeveloped fetus a human?

like I’m entirely opposed to late stage abortions but I’m not entirely sure about early pregnancy
It's a bit silly to say, "You aren't human at this stage but you are a human at this stage!"

Think about a frog. It starts off being an egg, then a tadpole, and then eventually a frog. When did it ever change into a different species? It never changed its species. It is a frog in different developmental stages. Just because it's an egg doesn't mean it isn't alive. Just because it's a tadpole doesn't mean it isn't alive.

Human and any life begins as soon as it is 2 clumps of cells.

It's a bit silly to say, "You aren't human at this stage but you are a human at this stage!"

Think about a frog. It starts off being an egg, then a tadpole, and then eventually a frog. When did it ever change into a different species? It never changed its species. It is a frog in different developmental stages. Just because it's an egg doesn't mean it isn't alive. Just because it's a tadpole doesn't mean it isn't alive.

Human and any life begins as soon as it is 2 clumps of cells.
But humans and frogs aren’t the same thing.
If an embryo is only a clump of cells, created from sperm fertilizing an egg, until 8 weeks after conception where it becomes a fetus until birth, then are there ethical concerns if an embryo isn’t human or a living being?

And if an embryo isn’t a living being, and there are no ethics concerns with it being removed, stem cells, which can actually treat things like paralysis (but are under researched), are we doing the human race a disservice by not doing stem cell research?

Last edited:
But humans and frogs aren’t the same thing.
If an embryo is only a clump of cells, created from sperm fertilizing an egg, until 8 weeks after conception where it becomes a fetus until birth, then are there ethical concerns if an embryo isn’t human or a living being?
Why would an embryo not be considered a living being? Give me a logical reason aside from basic feminist rhetoric.

I'm against it. Libs use it as a form of population control. Ethnics get abortion clinics, wypipo get fertility clinics.

Why would an embryo not be considered a living being? Give me a logical reason aside from basic feminist rhetoric.
Okay it might be a living thing but now we need to ask if an embryo is a human being before becoming a fetus, or if it is a clump of cells before it develops into a fetus.

Okay it might be a living thing but now we need to ask if an embryo is a human being before becoming a fetus, or if it is a clump of cells.
So how isn't it a human? It resulted from a human male fucking a human female. What other creature could it be? Could it be a dog, perhaps? Or maybe it's an elf? Or perhaps it's an exotic creature from the Mariana Trench.

So how isn't it a human? It resulted from a human male fucking a human female. What other creature could it be? Could it be a dog, perhaps? Or maybe it's an elf? Or perhaps it's an exotic creature from the Mariana Trench.
A human doesn’t just start as a human. An egg needs to develop into a human by being fertilized by sperm. The embryo is the egg and the sperm working together to form a human via becoming a fetus.

Are sperm human? Are eggs? Does the egg become a human the instant it is fertilized by sperm cells? Do you commit genocide by jacking off?

A human doesn’t just start as a human. An egg needs to develop into a human by being fertilized by sperm. The embryo is the egg and the sperm working together to form a human via becoming a fetus.

Are sperm human? Are eggs?
Would you call it an "human embryo"?

The difference is a sperm will never grow into a human being and an egg will never grow into a human being. An HUMAN embryo however will.

Would you call it an "human embryo"?

The difference is a sperm will never grow into a human being and an egg will never grow into a human being. An HUMAN embryo however will.
But a HUMAN embryo cannot become a HUMAN FETUS until around 8 weeks of development. We need to figure out if an embryo is the sperm and egg that develops into a human, or if the embryo is human from the start.
In all honesty it seems like something that doesn’t have a straight answer.

But a HUMAN embryo cannot become a HUMAN FETUS until around 8 weeks of development. We need to figure out if an embryo is the sperm and egg that develops into a human, or if the embryo is human from the start.
In all honesty it seems like something that doesn’t have a straight answer.
It does have a straight answer. Why is an embryo less human than a fetus?

Give me a logical reason. You have been avoiding answering that question. Why is an embryo less human than a fetus?

It does have a straight answer. Why is an embryo less human than a fetus?

Give me a logical reason. You have been avoiding answering that question. Why is an embryo less human than a fetus?
In all honesty, I don’t know if it is or it isn’t. I do that an embryo hasn’t developed everything yet that makes it a fetus. For example, the nervous system is developed during the 8 weeks it takes to become an embryo. But I can’t answer your question because I don’t know.
Like I said, it’s a difficult question to answer because it’s not something that has a clear answer everyone agrees on.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/abortion/child/alive_1.shtml

Because people can kill themselves instead of giving women’s rights, and letting them kill innocent human beings

In all honesty, I don’t know if it is or it isn’t. I do that an embryo hasn’t developed everything yet that makes it a fetus. For example, the nervous system is developed during the 8 weeks it takes to become an embryo. But I can’t answer your question because I don’t know.
Like I said, it’s a difficult question to answer because it’s not something that has a clear answer everyone agrees on.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/abortion/child/alive_1.shtml
It doesn't matter if "not everyone agrees on it".

Do you know what else people don't agree on? How many genders there are. Some people say there's only 2 genders and some people say there's 50+ genders. Do you still think you can logically figure out the correct answer even though people cannot agree on it?

A human embryo is just as human as a fetus. They are simply different developmental stages of a human. There's "dog embryos". Those are dogs. There's "frog embryos". There's "human embryos". Do you understand now?

It doesn't matter if "not everyone agrees on it".

Do you know what else people don't agree on? How many genders there are. Some people say there's only 2 genders and some people say there's 50+ genders. Do you still think you can logically figure out the correct answer even though people cannot agree on it?

A human embryo is just as human as a fetus. They are simply different developmental stages of a human. There's "dog embryos". Those are dogs. There's "frog embryos". There's "human embryos". Do you understand now?
A guess we’ll agree to disagree.

A guess we’ll agree to disagree.
So would you say we cannot know how many genders there are because "people don't agree on it"?

So would you say we cannot know how many genders there are because "people don't agree on it"?
That’s an entirely different debate because now we’re going to sociology. I also don’t agree about the whole genders thing (though I don’t really care, people call themselves whatever we want).

>There's "dog embryos". Those are dogs. There's "frog embryos". There's "human embryos". Do you understand now?

what if they aren’t dogs or frogs, but are a clump of cells that develop into dogs or frogs?

That’s an entirely different debate because now we’re going to sociology. I also don’t agree about the whole genders thing (though I don’t really care, people call themselves whatever we want).

>There's "dog embryos". Those are dogs. There's "frog embryos". There's "human embryos". Do you understand now?

what if they aren’t dogs or frogs, but are a clump of cells that develop into dogs or frogs?
Those are clumps of cells that EXCLUSIVELY into whatever species they are.

For example a human embryo will never develop into a frog. A frog embryo will never develop into a human.

Also NO YOU IDIOT. Gender is BIOLOGY not sociology.

GENDER IS NOT A SOCIOLOGY ISSUE. IT IS BIOLOGY. Holy shit, I want to punch you in the face so bad for saying that gender is a sociology issue. No. Gender is determined by your chromosomes which is a biological factor NOT a sociological factor.

Those are clumps of cells that EXCLUSIVELY into whatever species they are.

For example a human embryo will never develop into a frog. A frog embryo will never develop into a human.

Also NO YOU IDIOT. Gender is BIOLOGY not sociology.

GENDER IS NOT A SOCIOLOGY ISSUE. IT IS BIOLOGY. Holy shit, I want to punch you in the face so bad for saying that gender is a sociology issue. No. Gender is determined by your chromosomes which is a biological factor NOT a sociological factor.
Nigga I said I don’t agree with the whole one million gender things, it is stupid as fuck but gender is a sociology thing about gender roles and shit, SEX is the biological thing with cocks and pussies, sperm and eggs

that’s why we call them GENDER ROLES, GENDER is what regards how men and women are supposed to act. Gender is about men needing to be strong, brave, aggressive, stoic, be the provider. Gender is about women needing to be motherly, feminine, gentle, bearing and raising the kids

when men act feminine and men masculine, they often get mocked.

There are TWO SEXES AND TWO GENDERS

SEX AND GENDER ARE NOT SYNONYMS

Nigga I said I don’t agree with the whole one million gender things, it is stupid as fuck but gender is a sociology thing about gender roles and shit, SEX is the biological thing with cocks and pussies, sperm and eggs

that’s why we call them GENDER ROLES, GENDER is what regards how men and women are supposed to act. Gender is about men needing to be strong, brave, aggressive stoic. Gender is about women needing to be motherly, feminine, gentle
Wow you are braindead retarded. When I said 2 genders, it should've been apparent to you what I was talking about if you had more than 2 brain cells to rub together. I guess I will say "2 sexes" instead of 2 genders so your braindead nigger brain can understand.

Some people think that there are 2 sexes and 50+ sexes. They don't agree on it. Can we determine what the truth is?

Wow you are braindead retarded. When I said 2 genders, it should've been apparent to you what I was talking about if you had more than 2 brain cells to rub together. I guess I will say "2 sexes" instead of 2 genders so your braindead nigger brain can understand.
Not even black but wow, racist

And neither is right.
There are two sexes.

male. Males are men and should act like men.

Females. Females are women and should act like it.

there are only two genders

if sex ISN’T about biology and GENDER about things like roles and expectations then what is the point of having two words mean the same thing?

actually I agree with you. Let’s just remove the word “gender” from the dictionary and keep one word.

Not even black but wow, racist

And neither is right.
There are two sexes.

male. Males are men and should act like men.

Females. Females are women and should act like it.

there are only two genders

if sex ISN’T about biology and GENDER about things like roles and expectations then what is the point of having two words mean the same thing?
But listen... People don't agree on this. So we can't know. There's no way of knowing if there's 2 genders or not because the scientific community doesn't agree on it.

That's the logic you used on me about embryos.

But listen... People don't agree on this. So we can't know. There's no way of knowing if there's 2 genders or not because the scientific community doesn't agree on it.

That's the logic you used on me about embryos.
...does science even deal with gender?

Not trying to sound retarded but I’m actually curious

...does science even deal with gender?

Not trying to sound retarded but I’m actually curious
Dude gender and sex have been interchangeable terms until the last 10 years. The liberals changed the meaning of gender to mean something else. When I say gender, I mean sex. Holy shit you young whippersnappers.

Dude gender and sex have been interchangeable terms until the last 10 years. The liberals changed the meaning of gender to mean something else. When I say gender, I mean sex. Holy shit you young whippersnappers.
Honestly I don’t even really get into the whole sex and gender thing. I respect whatever people wanna call themselves but I’ve never really thought of it as something to really be involved with or care about.
All I know is that I am a dude, was born a dude, was born with a cock n balls.

Honestly I don’t even really get into the whole sex and gender thing. I respect whatever people wanna call themselves but I’ve never really thought of it as something to really be involved with or care about.
All I know is that I am a dude, was born a dude, was born with a cock n balls.
OKAY DUDE CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO MY POINT. I will say what I just said 2 posts ago but change "gender" to "sex" so you can finally understand my point.

"But listen... People don't agree on this. So we can't know. There's no way of knowing if there's 2 sexes or not because the scientific community doesn't agree on it.

That's the logic you used on me about embryos."

OKAY DUDE CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO MY POINT. I will say what I just said 2 posts ago but change "gender" to "sex" so you can finally understand my point.

"But listen... People don't agree on this. So we can't know. There's no way of knowing if there's 2 sexes or not because the scientific community doesn't agree on it.

That's the logic you used on me about embryos."
Fine. Gender and sex are the same thing.
Embryos and fetuses are both human.
abortion should be illegal
And conservatism is based and leftists deserve the rope

Fine. Gender and sex are the same thing.
Embryos and fetuses are the human.
abortion should be illegal
And conservatism is based
See? You can't even argue against my points. You have to resort to deflection.

You spent the last 10 posts constantly bickering over my choice of words instead of debating my ideas.