Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know what to do nor want to work.

• Thread starter Generic-LatAmcel
  • Start date
Generic-LatAmcel

Generic-LatAmcel

Humans are animals too.
-
"Working" is normalized so much. We are just offering our time, bodies and minds in exchange of food and the promise of happiness. What's the point, if we want to die we are not allowed to. If we want to live we are forced to "Work". Dont you see a pattern here? We are being used. We are being exploited. Not by the jews, but by the rich and the women.

Honestly once I finish high school I really plan to rope. May I be strong and actually do it. Why live as an adult incel? Only to suffer? I dont want to give myself to a broken system. Where democracy is just a broken system that allows tyrants with popular support to be in power. I dont want to be in a world where if seven professional men and a barely educated woman apply for a job the company chooses the woman

"Working" is normalized so much. We are just offering our time, bodies and minds in exchange of food and the promise of happiness. What's the point, if we want to die we are not allowed to. If we want to live we are forced to "Work". Dont you see a pattern here? We are being used. We are being exploited. Not by the jews, but by the rich and the women.

Honestly once I finish high school I really plan to rope. May I be strong and actually do it. Why live as an adult incel? Only to suffer? I dont want to give myself to a broken system. Where democracy is just a broken system that allows tyrants with popular support to be in power. I dont want to be in a world where if seven professional men and a barely educated woman apply for a job the company chooses the woman
enter a field where you employ yourself, like medicine

If we want to live we are forced to "Work".
Nobody is forcing you to work, did you forget how much shit humans in the past had to do in order to "live".

You don't have to hunt everyday like your life depends on it.

You don't have to worry about making fires.

You don't have to worry about finding a clean water source.

You have access to indoor plumbing so the most annoying and disgusting thing you have to do as a human (shit) is less annoying and disgusting.

You aren't fighting to the death with other men everyday for food and resources.

Etc

You just sound ridiculous speaking as if having to "work" is something you are forced to do and the alternative is better.

There's nobody stopping you from going and live in some forest, in the wilderness. I'm pretty sure all forest land isn't owned, and you can just go into a forest where you live and build a cabin (by hand), and forage, and hunt and live like a regular human who didn't have to "work" would in the past.

But here's the irony.

LIVING AS YOUR AVERAGE HUMAN IN THE PAST IS HARD WORK.

Humans have always been working.

We are being exploited. Not by the jews, but by the rich and the women.
Yes this part is true, and you have no chance of escaping that dynamic and joining the rich if you don't work, build up some capital, and start investing.

So you can complain for the rest of your life and stay exploited, or join the rich later in life, the choice is yours.

huge cope
Yz70mJm

You neet and find loopholes to Exploit ,( disability , EW , neetbux etc )

Nobody spares everyone in this Hole of Shit .

You Either force your way or die.

Security work

You neet and find loopholes to Exploit ,( disability , EW , neetbux etc )

Nobody spares everyone in this Hole of Shit .

You Either force your way or die.
Harder to do in Shithole LatAm countries I think

I feel the same way. What's the point of me slaving away every day with no happiness in return when I just have to die eventually? We are trapped in the biological want to live and survive, and we have to break free.

Last edited:
Same here.
Praktisch , ich hab immer noch etwas Ego übrig sonst würde ich noch Behinderung Beziehen

Arbeiten ich? Ein dogmatisches Rad sein damit jemand anders sich einen fetten auf meinen Aufwand macht? , Und man einfach nur ein Mittel zum Zweck ist als 0813 Typ?

Lol , dieser laden kann mich Mal .

I think the workpill is what destroyed my motivation to work and study. I'll have some motivation only if I find some good copes.

You could trade stocks and options and not have to work for another person. Or start your own company.