Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont know what im doing at work

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Im a stemcuck. I got this new job a couple months ago cus they really needed help and i basically dont know that much and im slow

Wonder when i gwt fired

working with computers must be boring.
at least when you work in a medical job, i get to touch females on their hands or mouth or backs while "treating" them.

working with computers must be boring.
at least when you work in a medical job, i get to touch females on their hands or mouth or backs while "treating" them.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mogs me having a future and a career, try waging in a dusty warehouse with fellow subyuman filth

I feel like this will be me when I complete my studies lol, I have just chatgpt'd most of it and im just going to learn on the job and if i mess up I will just get fired and go to another job

Same, the pain of knowing how low iq you are is horrendous. Having to grind for countless hours meanwhile chad gets to cum in prime jb pussy and knows how to build systems is fucked

What happened brocel updates

I havent been fired but my projects have been delayed multiple times are currently in the "red zone" and cant be delayed any further lmao we will see
lol i relate you so much. sometimes i say i hope they fire my and get rid of this clownery