Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know how to talk with people

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I made a tinder chadfishing account to practice talking with foids, but I havent talked with any of them because I don't know what to say. I just say hi how are you, and then I don't know what else I can say.
The sluts don't say anything either so they don't help.
I'm also really shy, even when I'm not using my own pictures.

I have social anxiety.

I made a tinder chadfishing account to practice talking with foids, but I havent talked with any of them because I don't know what to say. I just say hi how are you, and then I don't know what else I can say.
Cant fake normie behavior

1“Do you always wear so much makeup”
2“I can’t believe you look like that”
3“Can I see a real picture of you”

Google translator said: what the fuck are you doing
I dont know what 'perdolisch' means - perdun is a fart in russian.. i dont think that does have any correlations

make what more challenging. and why?
To make it more realistic. If I'm gigachsd and say anything and theyll laugh, I want to practice talking with them so that wouldnt help

I like insulting them tbh, but sometimes I feel bad and delete it before sending it
:feelskek: Don’t feel bad if they had the chance irl they would jump on your neck and try to tear out your throat for a treat.

:feelskek: Don’t feel bad if they had the chance irl they would jump on your neck and try to tear out your throat for a treat.
Tbh, I'm gonna insult some of them right now

To make it more realistic. If I'm gigachsd and say anything and theyll laugh, I want to practice talking with them so that wouldnt help
there's just 2 outcomes. there is no inbetween. either they laugh because you're gigachad, or they ignore you because you aren't. there is no inbetween

I dont know what 'perdolisch' means - perdun is a fart in russian.. i dont think that does have any correlations
I thought Perdun is a pagan slavic god lol

there's just 2 outcomes. there is no inbetween. either they laugh because you're gigachad, or they ignore you because you aren't. there is no inbetween
I havent really talked with them so I don't know, ive just said hi, how is it going and they usually reply

Tvoya mama - perdunia, that would be more correct

I can see why russian language is hard for westerners!
Do all Russian female related words and female names end in "a"?

Thats how it is in Polish.

Do all Russian female related words and female names end in "a"?

Thats how it is in Polish.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA REAL PULASKI AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hmmmm... lets try it
mama, samka, zhenschna, kniga... Looks like that

I found that women like to be insulted 24/7 in DMs. Something along the lines of

"You live in Australia? LOL do you fuck kangaroos?"

It's the only way for them to respond, they've heared all the usual sub-par drivel convo from normshits

Last edited:
I found that women like to be insulted 24/7 in DMs. Something along the lines of

"You live in Australia? LOL do you fuck kangaroos?"

It's the only way for them to respond, they've heared all the usual sub-par drivel convo from normshits
Thats not that much of an insult, its like a joke. I like to greet them by saying, hi whore, how is it going?
Some laugh, some cancel the match

use chatgpt

Subjects & procedures for emulating normies:

Hello, how are you
I'm good thanks
Did you see X
That X is lit
I've been doing X

Job, travel, pop music, current trending cultural thing in your region, celebrity gossip, sportsball, gym stuff, popular social media influencers, friend circle chat, anecdotal stories with hyperbole set to max, relationship talk, hookup count, cars, dogs, humble brags, slander lower status ppl when more ingratiated with the social circle.

Don't talk in depth about something, pretend to have no weaknesses, feign knowledge of something, change subject every 2 minutes.

Dress like every other social maxxed twat with identical haircuts no matter how bad you think it looks.

If chad: no need to be smart, laid back, say insulting things, everything should be sexual & act like any woman talking to you should feel honoured. Give off big dick energy by simply being taller than every other guy in the room.

Last edited: