Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont know how to talk to girls

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Do you know how to talk to girls?

• Total voters
Normies complain they don’t know how to interact with humans anymore after 2 years of Covid. Now imagine me who’s been experiencing social distance since childhood, kek

I'm 31, and I never learned how to talk to girls. I want to practice some magick on a hoe, but I need lack the basic social skills to do it. I'm asking you guys for help. How do I make small talk? I need to get her full name to do the spell. I am quite at every place I've ever worked at. I can't look weird at this new place. It's ok if she doesn't notice me at first. She'll come to me once the spell manifests.
No shame brother and take consolation in the fact that I'm 42 and have likewise never acquired said intergender social skill set. It seems to be something that is innate to the person and either you have that natural ability or not. No amount of preparation or conditioning can compensate for lacking the natural aptitude. That being said, if you are genuinely funny and/or witty, then women will respond favorably to you. Likewise, I've noticed that for myself, even though I'm generally unable to relate to or understand women's psychology, my ability to approach them and engage in unsolicited conversation is situationally determined in that under certain circumstances, I have the requisite boldness and confidence, but they are very limited circumstances.

Foids like to hear about the Soyflix series and gossip. You should avoid talking about the wrongthink politics, history, coding, and crypto cause they need primitive stimulation. Ofc it doesn't matter that much if you are attractive.

Foids like to hear about the Soyflix series and gossip. You should avoid talking about the wrongthink politics, history, coding, and crypto cause they need primitive stimulation. Ofc it doesn't matter that much if you are attractive.
Thanks

Body language is also important cause if you avoid eye contact and speak quietly with stuttering you may be seen as a sperg. I suggest you be loud like a normie and overuse hand gestures to emphasize your words. And raise your eyebrows when you are faking laughter.
For lower inhib you should try phenibut.

When you compliment them add "for a woman". They love that.