Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont know how to talk to girls

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Do you know how to talk to girls?

• Total voters
I'm 31, and I never learned how to talk to girls. I want to practice some magick on a hoe, but I need lack the basic social skills to do it. I'm asking you guys for help. How do I make small talk? I need to get her full name to do the spell. I am quite at every place I've ever worked at. I can't look weird at this new place. It's ok if she doesn't notice me at first. She'll come to me once the spell manifests.
Have you heard normies talking? They don't say anything with anything most of the time.

They just make smalltalk or even just noises imitating characters they've seen on TV
-- sup
-- yo
-- rlly
-- mad
-- yo

Then the normie looks sideways and the foid follows him to the bedroom and they fuck and make a baby.

In nightclubs they don't even bother making noises. They just exchange looks of lust and fuck.

Can you hook me up with some more small talk advice?
yeah.
I usually just ask questions so i don't have to do much talking:feelshaha:. i avoid questions that can be answered with "yes" or "no". once they answer your questions, you can build on top of it by making comments about it.

If you have to ask then it's already over. Good luck trying to successfully rewire your brain as an adult. Not that it's impossible unless you have autism of course it's just that normalfags are gonna resent you for being socially inept.

I'll sell you a spell for that bro

yeah.
I usually just ask questions so i don't have to do much talking:feelshaha:. i avoid questions that can be answered with "yes" or "no". once they answer your questions, you can build on top of it by making comments about it.
Thanks for the advice.

@war_with_myself I'm weird

I dont talk with dudes neither.

Women love to speak. Let her speak more and you just listen.Make sure to remember the things she said before because she'll make sure to test you later.Make sure you have a story ready or something very interesting to talk about If the conversation goes silent.You can make some jokes too but always remember,let her talk more.

Women love to speak. Let her speak more and you just listen.Make sure to remember the things she said before because she'll make sure to test you later.Make sure you have a story ready or something very interesting to talk about If the conversation goes silent.You can make some jokes too but always remember,let her talk more.
I'm weird as hell. How do I hide that?

Thanks for the advice btw

Idk just pretend they’re boys I guess

Just do talk to them how you’d talk a guy. Keep it professional. Don’t show them any sign that your interested and they won’t be (as) repulsed.

Why on earth would you ask that question on an incel forum ?

Why on earth would you ask that question on an incel forum ?
Most of us actually have jobs/lives and interact with different people daily instead of rotting away in a room

Talk to them about quantum physics and other science-y stuff. Girls love that.

"Hello, this is Tyrone, live out of the incel-con mansion"

I am very good at talking with foids but they all friendzone me because of my below average face

I have the social skills of a brick wall, I cant even talk with other guys let alone girls.

Most of us actually have jobs/lives and interact with different people daily instead of rotting away in a room

It's not the kind of question you ask on an incel forum period that kinda thing should be reserved for looksmax or something.

The fact you even have to ask that question is very concerning. Conversation in reality is very easy.

Last edited:
If you have to ask then it's already over. Good luck trying to successfully rewire your brain as an adult. Not that it's impossible unless you have autism of course it's just that normalfags are gonna resent you for being socially inept.
Exactly

Not very different from talking to guys
If you’re neurotypical and are socialized you can quite easily simply converse with foids (if they let you)

It's not the kind of question you ask on an incel forum period that kinda thing should be reserved for looksmax or something.

The fact you even have to ask that question is very concerning. Conversation in reality is very easy.
True. ItsOveR for everyone who voted no

Me neither and I'm 33, this is why teen love is important, you should learn basic shit like this when you're young.

It's over...

Talking about random things to a girl as an uglycel is so cringe. You just know she immediately understands you're trying to hit on her and it's annoying her because there's 5 better looking guys doing the same thing to her every day

I don't know how to talk to people, period.

I'm 31, and I never learned how to talk to girls. I want to practice some magick on a hoe, but I need lack the basic social skills to do it. I'm asking you guys for help. How do I make small talk? I need to get her full name to do the spell. I am quite at every place I've ever worked at. I can't look weird at this new place. It's ok if she doesn't notice me at first. She'll come to me once the spell manifests.
Almighty god, just like you talk to everyone else, what the fuck do you expect? That you have to flirt with a woman 24/7, that you have to copy James Bond techniques to appear more manly?

You are working there, that’s all you have to do, you are not there to find a girlfriend, why you focusing on the wrong things and you are acting like a child, even tough you claim to be 31.

@Sexless incel I'm trying to get some pussy

I am social retard too autistic to make friends let alone talk to foid and also ugly ofc

Almighty god, just like you talk to everyone else, what the fuck do you expect? That you have to flirt with a woman 24/7, that you have to copy James Bond techniques to appear more manly?

You are working there, that’s all you have to do, you are not there to find a girlfriend, why you focusing on the wrong things and you are acting like a child, even tough you claim to be 31.

Wrong site.