Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't know how to laugh

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
I don't know how normies do that thing where they can laugh on command. even when people tell jokes the best I can do is just smile like a retard while everyone else laughs. I can't remember the last time I've laughed in public

I don't know how normies do that thing where they can laugh on command. even when people tell jokes the best I can do is just smile like a retard while everyone else laughs. I can't remember the last time I've laughed in public
No happiness no laughER

That's cuz their normie tier jokes aren't funny

Even this meme about it is kinda tame imo

Rs1999574CI

Rs7291469CI

Rs9297534CI

I just smile and if it looks honest it's enough from my experience.

Normfag aren't funny

go to /pol/

You will eventually find something that will make you legit laugh out loud.

I can laugh but I can’t smile

i can’t even laugh anymore either