Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't have any privacy

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I still live with my parents, and my family doesn't respect my privacy at all. "Privacy" is a western phenomenon, and sandniggers don't give a shit.

So I can't do what I want. I'm 20, but can't drink because of my family. If I wouldn't live with them I would probably get drunk every day.
I also thought of going degen and buying anime merch
3d0omttlork91.jpg

Can't do that as well.

Just lock your room’s door.

Just @gymletethnicelmaxx. He's a sandnigger too. :lul:

Just lock your room’s door.
then they knock, and my father gets pissed and asks me why I lock the door.

One time he asked me what I was doing on my PC, and he asked me what this forum here was.
In the end he believed Ottos Autos was a forum about cars. So I was lucky.

my parents are also strict and won't let me buy things like these but i don't live with them. when i used to be with them they always had a "no friend" policy and they won't let me go out of home because they think i will be a thug.
best thing you can do is to cut ties with them once you have a job and become financially independent

Try and move out and get a small shitty apartment, one with a roomate would give you even more privacy then you have now and less rent

best thing you can do is to cut ties with them once you have a job and become financially independent
that's what I want to do. Hope they let me move out jfl

I want to buy an anime pillow of Kiryuin Satsuki, then I will be happy

I still live with my parents, and my family doesn't respect my privacy at all. "Privacy" is a western phenomenon, and sandniggers don't give a shit.

So I can't do what I want. I'm 20, but can't drink because of my family. If I wouldn't live with them I would probably get drunk every day.
I also thought of going degen and buying anime merch
3d0omttlork91.jpg

Can't do that as well.
Honestly drinking is complete ass, so don’t start.