Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't give a shit about your fake edgy persona, I am entitled to sex

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
if you try to be edgy and nihilistic depressed teen and give me "no no one is entitled to anything" infront of me I will shove my foot knuckles in your fucking throat, and I won't get them out till you say "your foot cheese tastes delicious" you fucking faggot. I need to have sex with a foid and I am entitled. go fuck yourselves

if you try to be edgy and nihilistic depressed teen and give me "no no one is entitled to anything" infront of me I will shove my foot knuckles in your fucking throat, and I won't get them out till you say "your foot cheese tastes delicious" you fucking faggot. I need to have sex with a foid and I am entitled. go fuck yourselves
Based and camelpilled

This, so much this !

this is why rape happens

be a obedient slut and listen your men

I'm entitled to piece of land where I could live of farming and hunting without normies bothering me.