Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don’t give a fuck about rules

Keep coping, if this wasn’t true, you would be in jail rn,

Don’t cope, embrace reality

I am too high INHIB to break rule, and I cannot lose access to Cope forum

My ideology: anarcho-blackpilled
Beavis and butthead head bang

I am scared of authority

Culture matters way more than rules. If something is against the rules but everybody accepts it due to culture, it gets ignored or even repealed. A good example is anti-adultery laws throughout the west, even in the places where they're still valid, they just get ignored because modern shitty degenerate feminist culture is more than ok with adultery already.

On the other hand, for instance, dating 14 yos as an adult is technically legal in places like Brazil, but it's not culturally acceptable anymore, so if you do it, you'll most likely get reported and the cuck/feminist judge will find a way to put you in jail anyway. Usually through CP possession laws since couples often share nudes or at least lewds nowadays. Or maybe they even entirely fabricate it, not like anyone would care.