Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Celebration

frmentalcel

frmentalcel

TriHard7
★★★★★
We need a celebration thread tbh :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
New opp pack has been created tonight

Everyones favorite 15 year old larping zoomerfag is now resting in piss @Vendetta :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

if anyone would like to roll him up and smoke him with @DarkStarDown, @CruxGammata and I let me know and i will send location :feelsYall::yes:

the lounge: lounged in

was he really incel shaming?

He will go back to posting ChinkTok comments and playing his favourite game on Roblox. Very sad.:feelsUgh:

He will go back to posting ChinkTok comments and playing his favourite game on Roblox. Very sad.:feelsUgh:
back to watching skibidi toilet memes on youtube shorts

I still can't believe he was allowed to stay this long tbh, but what's important now is that his time here has finally come to an end.

I still can't believe he was allowed to stay this long tbh, but what's important now is that his time here has finally come to an end.
apparently he will be let back soon just to troll again. cucked forum

.is status: saved

Everyones favorite 15 year old larping zoomerfag is now resting in piss @Vendetta :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

if anyone would like to roll him up and smoke him with @DarkStarDown, @CruxGammata and I let me know and i will send location :feelsYall::yes:
Acts like such a zoomer this kid needs to lay off the tap water

Based as fuck: Sadly, I was asleep by this time last night, but tonight after I get off my wageslave, I will role up a nice fat blunt of that @Vendetta packwatch & we will pour gasoline on his grave in the shape of a Hakenkreuz which we will then set ablaze.

@CruxGammata @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Bianor

Based as fuck: Sadly, I was asleep by this time last night, but tonight after I get off my wageslave, I will role up a nice fat blunt of that @Vendetta packwatch & we will pour gasoline on his grave in the shape of a Hakenkreuz which we will then set ablaze.

Don't get too excited just yet. We don't know what the future has in store for us.

Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

he was 15? lmao
I was building swastikas out of dirt in minecraft freebuild servers when I was 15

Tried to make an alt after I gave him a chance and said the perma wouldn't actually be a perma. Not coming back for a good while. :p
Well, good news, he probably is permabanned and/or gone for a long time now.

Yes, a lot actually, he even orphan shamed me

glad that filthy tiktokcel is gone
He was never a “cel” it was pretty obvious he was just a zoomer failed
Normie

Fucking finally, based admin/mod who banned that LARPing faggot

He was never a “cel” it was pretty obvious he was just a zoomer failed
Normie
Nah he's 100% some 15 y/o Zoomer faggot at school; I wonder if his friends know he used this site jfl.

Soo much life fuel seeing a cross through vendettas name, hated that fag from day 1.

Everyones favorite 15 year old larping zoomerfag is now resting in piss @
Vendetta
@Vendetta :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
i had no internet all of last week what the hell happened to him :feelskek: did he let something slip or was he just generally a nuisance?

Good riddance