Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get the appeal of Metal Gear

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's so much fucking cutscenes and barely any gameplay. The gameplay itself is extremely simplistic and shallow. I don't understand the appeal of these games. Can't play without getting bored

I never played them, which one is the least bad?

Snake eater is getting a remake doe

22170624meme

I own one of the games on PS2 (I think MGS2) but never played it lol. I played the PS1 game one my PSP but never beat it because it got boring. I think I've also played that shitty NES game too

I own one of the games on PS2 (I think MGS2) but never played it lol. I played the PS1 game one my PSP but never beat it because it got boring. I think I've also played that shitty NES game too
Yeah, the cutscenes ruin it. Splinter cell is better in every way.

I have one of the SC games on OG Xbox and it was pretty fun
They're probably some of the most polished games of their genre in terms of sheer detail and stealth mechanics.

They're probably some of the most polished games of their genre in terms of sheer detail and stealth mechanics.
And all the attention to detail with all the dialogue. I still remember the one guy I snagged who thought it was a training exercise. Love that shit.

Never played MSG. Seems like it falls into the Game: :/ Game, Japan: :soy: meme.

And all the attention to detail with all the dialogue. I still remember the one guy I snagged who thought it was a training exercise. Love that shit.

Never played MSG. Seems like it falls into the Game: :/ Game, Japan: :soy: meme.
Yeah, it does nothing but rip off American media.