Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get normies obsession with spicy food

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
Why do they like food that causes physical discomfort? It is fucking weird and even outside of the spice the actual flavor of the food usually doesn't taste good as well. The only "spicy" food I like is Doritos Dynamite and spicy Doritos but that's only because there not really spicy they just have a slight kick.

Peonic tastebuds, some spice can elevate a dish and add a different sensation such as sichuan peppers and some can add a lot of flavors say in stews like dried smoked peppers, but the niggas eating food with tons of cheap shitty hot sauce or chili powder are subhuman and need to be taken out back and buried in a shallow grave.

It's an insult to cuisine, and a waste of ingredients to satisfy some sort of masochisms or braggart complex and spicecels will say "Ah dood it's the endorphins" but they don't outweight the shitty flavor profile and burning sensation.

Attachments

• 58445845884485.gif
    58445845884485.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
I've eaten non-spicy food for over 6 years. I never eat spicy food, or salty food, that includes garlic too. I feel like shit after, get stomach cramps. Normies only care about taste, not nutrional value or digestion which is the most important thing with food.

spicy food destroys my weak digesting system
i always like my food spice less especially chicken, i only eat chicken when it's white with a tan like this:
Easy Low Sodium Chicken Breast | Easy Recipe Depot

My dad always cooked spicy food so I am used to it and nothing is better than some spicy chicken.

Normies in bongistan typically get scared of spicy food, and have forced most places to stop serving it. I like it bc. it makes normies so squeamish that I can imagine it's the spirit of a dead incel raging from beyond the grave.

Because spiciness causes pain which is sometimes pleasurable.

Pain and Plessure ate akin to yin and yang.

I've eaten non-spicy food for over 6 years. I never eat spicy food, or salty food, that includes garlic too. I feel like shit after, get stomach cramps. Normies only care about taste, not nutrional value or digestion which is the most important thing with food.
Spot on , the "Muh spicy food is healthy" is either ethnic or normie cope

Nutrional value and digestio is what it's most important in food

Spot on , the "Muh spicy food is healthy" is either ethnic or normie cope

Nutrional value and digestio is what it's most important in food
Everything that taste good for them is "healthy" That's also why alot of people claim alcohol is healthy so they can have an excuse to drink alot. Or carbs or anything that's really unhealthy in the end. Alot of people have red noses and red faces because of all the spicy food they eat, plus they smell like shit.

Theres a right amount of Spicy that doesn't cause discomfort he just adds to the taste