Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't get it. It's just not fair!

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
So, just ranting for the record, not really for replies. It's just easier for researchers to look for this shit in one place.

I'm 6 ft tall. I make decent money. Have my own house in a nice part of town, I have a decent car, etc. all paid off. I aint worried about losing my home during lay offs, recessions, etc. I'm technically a fucking landlord. Girls have either lied to me, or have been honest with me, but they said I was attractive, just not their type, for 100% of girls I ask. Wtf? I get ghosted constantly. Even when they say they wont ghost me, they do anyways.

I think about myself in comparison to Elliot Rodgers. Unlike a lot of incels who are fat, poor/NEET, etc. ER was pretty good looking imo (no homo) was well off on the socioeconomic ladder. Apparently he didn't do a whole lot to try to talk to girls. I watched enough Mumkey Jones videos to think I can say IMO, if he did approach them he would have had some sort of success. But the thing is I FUCKING HAVE!!!! I've SPAMMED talked them. There are tons of youtube videos I tried to copy. Simplepickup, ThatwasEpic, and so on. I did what the guys in those videos did. Said the lines word for word but the reactions have always been not the same and negative in some way only after the first few sentences out of my mouth. Maybe it's my voice? Idk. I showed my friends pictures of Elliot Rodgers, some of them are girls, they said he was attractive. I asked if they would date him, at least one said she would really consider it. I asked about myself, they all said "if only" they didn' have boy friends, or that I wasn't their type but said I was hot and there are plenty of other girls who will date me.... But they dont! I've been told its because I look intimidating, or because of this or that or idfk. I thought maybe if I became friends with lots of girls it would improve my chances. But no.... there is a fucking cloud with a curse of inceldom that follows me wherever I go. The cloud of excuses why I can't.

You know.... fucking for the record. EVERY fucking thing I did in life past the age of ... 14 or 15. was for the sole purpose of getting a girlfriend. Years ago before a lot of of you even considered yourselves incel. Back in the 2000s People gave me excuses on why I didn't get a girl in high school. I could list them all but some of them said "just work on yourself" "improve yourself before getting girlfriends" and so I did. I graduated, got a job, I went to college, saved up and eventually got a car, graduated college, got a better job, saved up money, bought a house, kept saving money, started investing, made more money... ... and.... well... here I am still on this website so you know how well that went. Wtf!? I did everything everyone told me to do. "Get better at having conversations" "dress nicer" etc. etc. Okay what's the excuse this time? Why am I not normal? Awkwardness? I have friends who are much more awkward than me who had more success, they're shorter, and/or fatter, less money. How??? It's like the hand of providence pointed me out in specific and said "no".

It's so infuriating too. I'd probably be happier if I was a short fat NEET (no offense to any) who couldn't even talk or approach girls because at least then I'd know why. I'd have a fucking excuse on why I can't win.

But me, right now. I tried it all. I'm so mad. I "made it" economically speaking. I'm a fucking graduate from a decent university. What did any of that do for me? A few pretty looks?

I tell you right now. Ignore all the self help bullshit I got suckered into. ... you know it's embarrassing and only because no one here knows who I am, and no one I know IRL till long after I wont care will know.... But I paid about 2000 dollars to sit in some "pick up artist" classes. This lying snake oil salesman claimed ALL of us in that room could get a girl friend. Could find happiness. All that shit. Just do what he does. Now mind you, I already heard everything he had to say, because all that info is on youtube, but I was there to have an "expert" wingman basically assist me to getting the ticket to heaven. We went to bars, me and other guys from the class with the teacher, seems like most of everyone else there had more luck than me. But predictably But this ended miserably. I can explain in detail to anyone who wants to know (probably no one) but I feel like I got scammed. And of course... everything was "my fault" because I didn't know the CCoW Correct Combination of Words to tell the women I was talking to. How the fuck am I supposed to guess correctly for every single fucking event. It's like correct the next numbers on a dice roll. Yeah I have a feeling it wont be a 1 or 6 but when I'm sure it's not a 1 or 6 one of those numbers lands and I've fucked up the convo I guess.... "Shit tests" I don't even get those because they're not interested enough in me to stay around that long. He kept going on and on about passing "shit tests" and anyways not to keep this going on and on. I was told "I just didn't apply his teachings correctly"

Anyways. I've tried it all. Someone mentioned plastic surgery. What so I can look like Bogdanoff? Tf. I dont think that will help. I dont think it matters what I look like, what I sound like or do. Some "people" (Idk if I'm really a human at this point) are just programmed into the system to not have that normal life like everyone else.

Yeah I feel pretty fucking retarded for that.

How old are you ?

Your case looks very surprising to me , you are six feet tall , have good social skills as you have female friends , still no gf ? Are you ethnic ?

I'm mostly White but not totally. Most people guess me as White/hispanic. I've had thoughts that this might have something to do with it. If Elliot Rodger was fully White you think he would have had better luck? Idk.

I might have exaggerated my social skills, I can talk normal just fine. So I'd say they're good for normal conversations. I have to talk to people at the office every day. When I was in the "pick up artist boot camp" thing I regressed back to my nervous slight stutter but I think the bar was loud enough to where she couldn't really hear the nervousness in my voice but idk.... I think I mostly just said the wrong thing...Or ... something. Idk. I said what I was supposed to say. Of course there are like so many thousands of replies to their potential thousands of things they can say it's really hard to know what to say after each response they give so idk.

How old are you ?

Your case looks very surprising to me , you are six feet tall , have good social skills as you have female friends , still no gf ? Are you ethnic ?
Over for many men

They are moving the goalpost.
They say do thing A
After you do it and fail, they'll tell you to do thing B
You do thing B and fail
Yet again, they'll tell you haven't done enough so you need to do thing C
You do it and fail
They yet again point you to do thing D
This continues until you die

Also CuckTears won't touch this
full

show me your pic OP i wont share it