Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't fucking get why Jewish people are devilspawn

guywhoisreal

guywhoisreal

"keep huffing that copium"
-
I don't get it, just because they are treated better and such, it doesn't mean their fucking evil, I just don't get it. why?, WHY?!? (because half of the fucking incel community are neo-nazis)

Jew talking, mouth lying.

>Joined Jul 11, 2024 Posts 1

(((They))) killed Jesus and God cursed them forever

They are parasite-spawn not the devil's

I can't believe people think this
The Happy Merchant

I don't get it, just because they are treated better and such, it doesn't mean their fucking evil, I just don't get it. why?, WHY?!? (because half of the fucking incel community are neo-nazis)

They are the destroyers of civilization

inceldom ? discussed.

@DarkStar @lazy_gamer_423

Considering that Jews are often in leadership positions, whether publicly or behind the scenes, and you see the direction the world is taking, then I can understand why many people would feel that way.

You mean you don't understand why a money grubbing race of subversive inbreeds that have been kicked out of 196 countries and hated for 5000 years might be bad. These niggas developed a rep before there was internet and they are notorious for controlling monetary institution wherever they go

You mean you don't understand why a money grubbing race of subversive inbreeds that have been kicked out of 196 countries and hated for 5000 years might be bad. These niggas developed a rep before there was internet and they are notorious for controlling monetary institution wherever they go
whatever, believe what you want to believe

whatever, believe what you want to believe
Bro, this shit is literally on wikipedia and they are literally bombing children right as we speak to steal there land lmao, dont be obtuse cause the homie hitler killed a couple thousand

Bro, this shit is literally on wikipedia and they are literally bombing children right as we speak to steal there land lmao, dont be obtuse cause the homie hitler killed a couple thousand
whatever, keep huffing that copium

Weak first post

Its a zoomer faggot that just got into politics, even retarded zoomer jews would do a better job simping for moloch worshippers

Joined today, kek

Inceldom:

[:no:]Not discussed.
[:yes:]Discussed.

Some of them everything including far-right parties. Everytime I see the background of far-right leadership and those who controls pr*n, woke things and other things I dont like, guess where it ends.

Guess what, I see problems in all races and even in human nature itself. I just took an example.

But honestly, there are some good ones. I will never look down on a brocel with a struggling life despite their race.

Last edited:
remember to first the jew and then the gentile! thanks for the jewish shill :feelspuke: