Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sushi is trash

The fact that you're even delusional to think that raw meat is preferrable than cooked food means that you are trolling. Get lost!
I'm not trolling. You just don't get it, but i'll get lost anyway.

i tried it once and was disgusted. gross tasting seaweed with cold rice. that alone was like, who would eat this shit?

meanwhile normies act like white people have trash food. ever tried fried chicken you dumb normie cuntscum? mogs all foreign slop food

meanwhile normies act like white people have trash food. ever tried fried chicken you dumb normie cuntscum? mogs all foreign slop food
Most normies eat ethnic style food though. White normies love spicy food, they can't live without it. I eat unseasoned food every day and has done so for a decade. Once in a while i'll put some red onions, ACV and tomatoes on my food but that's about it. It's actually true that white people didn't season their food in the past:

Season

i tried it once and was disgusted. gross tasting seaweed with cold rice. that alone was like, who would eat this shit?

I don't know why normies just eat food that actually... well... TASTES GOOD!

They always want something that's so strange and weird to feel something "exotic". It's cringe.

Most normies eat ethnic style food though. White normies love spicy food, they can't live without it. I eat unseasoned food every day and has done so for a decade. Once in a while i'll put some red onions, ACV and tomatoes on my food but that's about it. It's actually true that white people didn't season their food in the past:

View attachment 1205718
africans and indians put together a diarrhea stew of spices that taste like shit and normies act like it's better than a 2 inch steak with a side of potatoes

not the case. not even remotely

africans and indians put together a diarrhea stew of spices that taste like shit and normies act like it's better than a 2 inch steak with a side of potatoes

not the case. not even remotely
Yea i agree. I've yet to meet any person who eats unseasoned food except for my late grandparents, but they salted like crazy instead.

My mom used to serve me unseasoned food all the time when i was a kid and a teen. Now all of a sudden she uses alot of spices which makes the food indigestible. White people started seasoning food like 10 years ago, jfl. Thanks to social media and television or w/e.