Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t feel any joy in life

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You can’t imagine how bad i feel 24/7.
I constantly think about killing myself in order to escape this big black hole called „my life“, but i am too afraid of hell if there is one.
I feel very insecure about myself, especially when i‘m around attractive foids, because of how fulfilled their sex-life is.
They get to choose between different Chads and even have more sex with other women than me, while i only get to choose between my left and right hand.

I constantly think about killing myself in order to escape this big black hole called „my life“, but i am too afraid of hell if there is one.
I feel very insecure about myself, especially when i‘m around attractive foids, because of how fulfilled their sex-life is.
They get to chose from different Chads and even have more sex with other women than me, while i only get to choose between my left and right hand.
i can relate i feel invisible to everyone which sucks dude

@idk125 What are you doing?

I wished i was invisible. I feel as if anyone looks at me with disgust
I can empathize with that. I try to avoid going out in the day for this reason. Sometimes I have to go to a store physically because I can't have things delivered. I hate it. I hate how slow checkout is too. Everyone looks at me. If I were rich, very few would see me. I would be like a vampire. Only my familiars will be seen and I may prowl at night.

Take some Blackpill and watch some incel stream.

They get to choose between different Chads and even have more sex with other women than me, while i only get to choose between my left and right hand.
same.i have to try my best to live for christ,and i am not going to rope now,but in 2 or 3 years?no clue how i am going to keep breathing with the way things are.