Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t even think I’m ugly…

• Thread starter South_of_Heaven
  • Start date
South_of_Heaven

South_of_Heaven

Greycel
Look before I start, I know the whole “I’m not even ugly” excuse is some of the biggest coping mechanisms of our kind however in my case I really don’t think I’m a ugly dude, quite the opposite in fact, yet it’s all the more soul crushing how I can’t find anyone.

I am a 23 year old, 5’11 in height, 145lbs. My face has a nice jawline, I have a fabulous mustache, my hairline is good, face free of acne. I’m not socially awkward and can hold my own in a conversation. I workout 3-5 days a week and while I’m not *big* I have a legitimately good physique. I wear a lot of black T shirts and hoodies with different colored jeans and various Air Jordan’s. I have a solid revenue stream, live on my own and own a car.

On my worst days I feel like a 5/10 *bad haircut, bummy clothes, haven’t shaved etc* on my best I feel like a solid 7/10.

Theoretically I should be able to get a GF right?

No.

Unlike men women don’t punch below their weight and date their legitimate looksmatch when they only look up. Why would my theoretical looksmatch settle with me when she knows that if she holds out a little bit longer a chad will come around and swoop her off her feet?

A few weeks ago I did the unthinkable and shot my shot with a coworker. We had worked a whole shift together talking about various topics, hobbies etc, genuinely laughing and having a good time. I felt we had a spark and were genuinely on the same looks level so after work in her DMs I shot my shot only for her to turn me down.

Ok no biggie life goes on…

Two weeks later I see her IG and she’s met a 6’1 white chad with huge biceps and a nice car.

Fml….

Last edited:
I'd be careful with such posts, or the jannies might ban you for bragging
I swear I’m not.

I’m being totally honest. I’m 100% aware there’s dudes on here that have it worse but if anything I’m just highlighting how miserable it is for even above average looking dudes.

If You’re not any of the following;

•Chad
•Rich
•Celebrity

You ain’t getting shit.

Look before I start, I know the whole “I’m not even ugly” excuse is some of the biggest coping mechanisms of our kind however in my case I really don’t think I’m a ugly dude, quite the opposite in fact, yet it’s all the more soul crushing how I can’t find anyone.

I am a 23 year old, 5’11 in height, 145lbs. My face has a nice jawline, I have a fabulous mustache, my hairline is good, face free of acne. I’m not socially awkward and can hold my own in a conversation. I workout 3-5 days a week and while I’m not *big* I have a legitimately good physique. I wear a lot of black T shirts and hoodies with different colored jeans and various Air Jordan’s. I have a solid revenue stream, live on my own and own a car.

On my worst days I feel like a 5/10 *bad haircut, bummy clothes, haven’t shaved etc* on my best I feel like a solid 7/10.

No.

Unlike men women don’t punch below their weight and date their legitimate looksmatch when they only look up. Why would my theoretical looksmatch settle with me when she knows that if she holds out a little bit longer a chad will come around and swoop her off her feet?

A few weeks ago I did the unthinkable and shot my shot with a coworker. We had worked a whole shift together talking about various topics, hobbies etc, genuinely laughing and having a good time. I felt we had a spark and were genuinely on the same looks level so after work in her DMs I shot my shot only for her to turn me down.

Two weeks later I see her IG and she’s met a 6’1 white chad with huge biceps and a nice car.

Fml….
Freaking hell that is so fucking brutal. You should stab her GTA 5 character in the neck

The more I've researched the blackpill, the more I realise that actual happy lasting long term relationships are pretty much confined to Chads.

No.

Fml….
You are more grey than me niggrr

Well your 23 so the competition for getting a girlfriend/ getting laid is increasing more and more as you age because foids expect more and more

When your young all you needed to do was look good, but now since your out of college they want you to look either model tier or be rich

Best thing to do is just focus on yourself and if you can get laid once in a awhile then I suggest you do it maybe pay for a hooker to get rid of your sexual urges and then once it happens again pay for a hooker etc
When I was in highschool I legitimately wasn’t super interested in girls. That’s not to say I was attracted ofc, but I had different things on my mind like my hobbies! Videogames, music, fighting game tournaments etc.

I figured women will come in due time…

Senior year hits and I realize I haven’t met a sweetheart. My friends have girlfriends and now have less time to spend with me.

5 years later 2023 and my friends are all now parents with loving wives they’ve met back in highschool.

I’m sitting in my room beating off on a Saturday….

Oml same here

I never cared about whores because I was too focused on my hobbies like sports etc

I only started to care about them once my biological need to fuck them came into play as soon as I turned 18

Then I started to care but it was too late if I cared back then I think I would of gotten laid atleast once

But luckily there is a chance for me when I start college, and I hope that I do ascend

but ya I realized this too alot of people my age talk about women like 80% of the time its stupid I never understood why men put women on a pedestal they dont deserve it
Women would literally be up a fucking creek without a paddle if every man’s libido suddenly disappeared….

The more I've researched the blackpill, the more I realise that actual happy lasting long term relationships are pretty much confined to Chads.
I feel like I’ve been fighting this truth for the last three years now.

Only way you can be ugly and find a girlfriend is if you have some type of fame or clout, but as soon as that runs it’s course or Stacy finds something better she’ll leave you in a instant…

This more than likely won't happen lmao. Chads fuck women you probably don't even see on a regular basis. There are layers to society. Chads are a tiny percentage of men.
Your looksmatch is probably getting fucked by her looksmatch, just not you.

brag thread faggot

This more than likely won't happen lmao. Chads fuck women you probably don't even see on a regular basis. There are layers to society. Chads are a tiny percentage of men.
Your looksmatch is probably getting fucked by her looksmatch, just not you.
:(

Probably..

I feel like I’ve been fighting this truth for the last three years now.

Only way you can be ugly and find a girlfriend is if you have some type of fame or clout, but as soon as that runs it’s course or Stacy finds something better she’ll leave you in a instant…
It's a ruthless competition for sub8 men. If you get into a relationship, you have to constantly exhaust yourself trying to impress her so that she doesn't cheat on you with a man who's taller/more handsome/wealthier/with a bigger dick.

This dont come off as a brag tbh, even normies have a hard time getting a bitch. They have to jestermaxx and all this other shit. I think you can ascend if a foid likes talking to you though. At least you know you could bag a landwhale or low tier becky i guess

Not sure why people talk about bragging, this is literally the result of ever increasing hypergamy. Even guys who would have been MTN 2 or 3 decades ago now will be lucky to get even a crumb of pussy. It's only going to get worse from here.

Average newcel in 2023

No.

Fml….
the whole cake is in what you havent given us
THE LOOKS LEVEL OF THE GIRL, AND WHETHER YOU CAN RATE OR NOT

if your downplaying her looks and she is over a 7/10 the post is utterly meaningless edge lord teenage wang

if your actually going for a 6/10 women everything your saying is legitimate and makes sense.

Also again with the internet and anonymity there is no way to verify what your saying is true anyway.

Get off this forum you mog me in everything nigger

I workout 6 times a weak but you still mog me because youre a lucky privileged motherfucker who never suffered or had to work for anything

Careful, your ugly neighbor might be planning to go ER on your location while youre on your way to meet another tinder match

When I read posts like these by genuine people who've tried to ascend and have either fallen short or failed brutally, I just get depressed and it further confirms my descend into blackpill, like man, I honestly would like to think likewise but I just can't, I can't understand any of how these type of rules function

Have you considered not being anorexic?
Lmao, he's likely one of those think lanklets trying to run prettyboy game.

You are spot on, except being rich, drugdealermaxxed or a celebrity are just another form of betabuxx which status and drugs are just a different currency aside from USD or Euros.
As a guy who consumes Cannabis on the frequent, I have considered possibly re selling some of my stash to make some cash and maybe thugmaxx :feelshehe: (very very unlikely though).

No.

Fml….
could have just said u're a pajeet from the start, no need to write a poem my nigga, stay in your lane and try to fuck a brown foid

I swear I’m not.

I’m being totally honest. I’m 100% aware there’s dudes on here that have it worse but if anything I’m just highlighting how miserable it is for even above average looking dudes.

•Chad
•Rich
•Celebrity

You ain’t getting shit.
You could be Chad , Rich , Celebrity and still not get shit ...Even meeting the Bastards is very difficult.

When I was in highschool I legitimately wasn’t super interested in girls. That’s not to say I was attracted ofc, but I had different things on my mind like my hobbies! Videogames, music, fighting game tournaments etc.

I figured women will come in due time…

Senior year hits and I realize I haven’t met a sweetheart. My friends have girlfriends and now have less time to spend with me.

5 years later 2023 and my friends are all now parents with loving wives they’ve met back in highschool.

I’m sitting in my room beating off on a Saturday….
It's over for you mate, but keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams, anything is possible...

Rope your neck asap OP

OMG its over for you… Stacy rejected you once

Oh the humanity.. :worryfeels:

you can fix this issue by consulting a rope

could have just said u're a pajeet from the start, no need to write a poem my nigga, stay in your lane and try to fuck a brown foid
Lmao I’m black.

A light skin no less. But I don’t have a feminine pretty face and a huge torso so bitches don’t care.

A lot of people here think being black is an advantage but it only is if your a dark skin Tyrell with a Grizzly face and huge chest or a light skin Darnel with a pretty face and big chest.

If your neither then being black on top of being a normie/ugly/nerd etc is a disadvantage.

how hasnt this faggot been banned?

@proudweeb
@Caesercel
@MarquisDeSade
Absolutely insane amount of bragging.

I swear I’m not.

•Chad
•Rich
•Celebrity

You ain’t getting shit.
I used to be a high tier normie but now I’m a low tier normie or incel cuz I got fat

With all due respect, you don't belong here. You should join redpill spaces, the redpill will actually help someone like you. You're not incel. You just need to lower your standards and put more effort into getting a girlfriend. She's not just gonna fall into your lap. You need to put in effort.

Lmao I’m black.

A light skin no less. But I don’t have a feminine pretty face and a huge torso so bitches don’t care.

A lot of people here think being black is an advantage but it only is if your a dark skin Tyrell with a Grizzly face and huge chest or a light skin Darnel with a pretty face and big chest.

If your neither then being black on top of being a normie/ugly/nerd etc is a disadvantage.
It's not about skin complexion. I'm black too, and most of the blacks I see that are womanizers are light-skinned. The only dark-skinned blacks that are able to easily pull chicks are the tall thugmaxxed ones. Women like tall, aggressive, dark-triad men regardless of their race or skin complexion.

You said you slid in that girl's DMs. That's a very feminine, beta male move. Why didn't you just ask her out at work? Because you were scared and not confident. Women hate that shit. You clearly need to become more masculine and aggressive if you want to get a girlfriend. Like I said, study the redpill. You don't belong here.

Dw incels now are not only just the sub 5 dudes ,many others are becoming incels as the rates of male loneliness and virginity rises

Are we talking 7/10 from your personal point of view/some rating you got from a friend or whore, or something spaces like TrueRateMe would propose? Cause if it's the latter you are retarded and your whole experience is irrelevant.

I would rate myself '7/10' too but in actuality I'm conventionally 5.5 at my absolute best IF I lose weight, get groomed, dress properly etc. etc. however I'd still be hopeless mentalcel with 0 friends and no status and the social skills of a 2nd grader.

You do have it way better than most here, and one rejection doesn't mean shit. If you aren't high inhib you can keep approaching whores and soon you'll score something. I'm sure you could envision how this post would seem like humblebragging to most.