Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't even know if I want to ascend anymore...

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
All I ever wanted was to find a nice girl in my early 20s that I would marry, have a few kids with and live a happy average life.
After my attempt to NTmaxx (going to music festivals and nightclubs etc) I realized that this is not possible.
I'm not going to go into detail of what I saw because reminding myself of it would be ropefuel, but I now know that most women are worthless sluts only worthy of a quick pump and dump by Chad. I may be an incel but I will not lower myself to something that will devote the rest of its life to a degraded version of what Chad got for free.
The piece of shit I saw wearing a see-through bra, grinding on a guy's (who she probably didn't know for more than 10 minutes) lap is going to be a wife and a mother someday and is already someone's daughter.
I would not be able to live with myself knowing that I got another man's leftovers.
Unless you're lucky enough to get a foid from the actual nerdy 0.2% who spends her life studying to become a doctor or engineer you're going to have to settle for a used fleshlight.
Fuck this gay earth tbh

Someone should go ER on one of those festivals ngl

All I ever wanted was to find a nice girl in my early 20s that I would marry, have a few kids with and live a happy average life.
After my attempt to NTmaxx (going to music festivals and nightclubs etc) I realized that this is not possible.
I'm not going to go into detail of what I saw because reminding myself of it would be ropefuel, but I now know that most women are worthless sluts only worthy of a quick pump and dump by Chad. I may be an incel but I will not lower myself to something that will devote the rest of its life to a degraded version of what Chad got for free.
The piece of shit I saw wearing a see-through bra, grinding on a guy's (who she probably didn't know for more than 10 minutes) lap is going to be a wife and a mother someday and is already someone's daughter.
I would not be able to live with myself knowing that I got another man's leftovers.
Unless you're lucky enough to get a foid from the actual nerdy 0.2% who spends her life studying to become a doctor or engineer you're going to have to settle for a used fleshlight.
Fuck this gay earth tbh
I feel the exact same way.

it's kind of a blackpilled cope
Fuck this gay earth tbh

i started to feel this way two weeks ago. let me know if the depression starts hitting you hard like never before, it did for me.