Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't even know how to process this [BRUTAL][IN MY HOME][CONFUSED][LOST H(?)]

Am I still hugless?

• Fuck no! You hugged a 7/10! Based!

• Yes! She thought she was hugging a girl

• Yes! It wasn't romantic

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I've been having a good week. Stayed off the .is, figured that obsessing over my inceldom 24/7 probably isn't good for my health. I've just been focusing on my career instead, listening to Jordan Peterson podcasts, gymmaxxing, even had a good conversation with my sister. Overall a great week.

This morning I went to the mall, and I realized that there's a lot of short girls. Some are even my height. I even noticed a white girl with muslim man. I thought that this is a sign that I've been so narrow-minded. Women aren't the monolithic beings I've been imagining.

The knock at the door
I was getting some work done when I heard a knock at the door. Strange, but I headed downstairs and opened. It was a young woman. She was black, very light-skinned, plump lips, nice eyes, long hair, athletic body, medium height. Overall, a 6/10, maybe even 7/10.

She asks me if I'd get her an Uber and she'll CashApp or some shit (I don't remember, I don't that broke people shit). Like I said, it had been a good week, and I was in an exceptionally good mood (I also had a super yummy avo toast). I said sure and got my phone. It's raining so I let her in my home and she sits on my couch. I give her my phone and she orders her Uber. As she does so, she explains that she just got out of rehab and her boyfriend broke her phone because he caught her with another guy. She says she likes my voice, and she likes my accent. We discover we're from the same city.

When she's done, she hands me the phone back and she asks how to pay via CashApp, and I'm like don't sweat it, I'll pay. She says thanks and hugs me. I am now a KHV, although it wasn't a romantic hug so maybe not. The cab is five minutes away so we chat. Thank God I've been listening to Jordan Peterson because he taught me to listen to others, so I just listened to her and asked her about her life (how long have you known this guy, is he usually angry). It was surprisingly not awkward at all, which is a shock given just how strange and unexpected the situation was.

The brutality
The cab is about a minute away. I've almost successfully handled this. She turns to me and says: "Wait, you're a girl, right..?"

What the fuck do you say to that? I've been called ma'am on the phone countless times, but I just got misgendered face-to-face with someone who had been talking to me for about five minutes. "N-N-No," I sheepishly replied, my soul shriveling up, "w-w-what makes you say that?" She answers that I just look like a girl. Fortunately, the Uber arrives shortly after. I tell her to stay safe, and she departs in the rain.

Afterward
So I'm sitting here typing this. A Richard Dawkins/Jordan Peterson interview plays in the background. Oddly, I don't even feel depressed. I guess numb would be the best way to describe my current state. I'm so numb. I have another insecurity and my brain is currently struggling to process it. At 27 years old, turning 28 in about 2 months, women are mistaking me for a fellow woman.

This is probably the part where you expect me to shame her and rant at her for cheating on her boyfriend, for entering my house as a total stranger, for being in rehab, for misgendering me. Maybe call her a bitch because I paid for her Uber and she called me a girl. But I won't. I'm not even mad at her. It was an honest mistake. My home is femininely decorated, sure. I have dreadlocks so it kinda looks like I have long hair. Being called a woman at age 27 as a man by another woman isn't the worst thing (it is). I'm not coping (I am).

Right now, I just want to say, I'm glad to be back bros. Even at my most pleasant and pro-social, I'm just never going to make it with normies. My place is right here with you lads.

Right now, I just want to say, I'm glad to be back bros. Even at my most pleasant and pro-social, I'm just never going to make it with normies. My place is right here with you lads.
Absolutely brutal :feelskek:

dangit bro, :cryfeels: you're about to catch field grade for paying for that toilet's ride. that's cuckoldry.

and i just read the part of you getting called a toilet by a toilet, fucking brutal :feelskek:
it's actually over for you, blood. :smonk:

Lol you could've fucked her.

That's fucking first degree murder

I'd recommend you to gymmaxx and to cut your hair short, this might help you look more masculine

Lmao how tf do you get seen as a woman

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny as fuck. yea do something to look more manly and dont do good deeds for randoms. especially random foids wtf r u doing gynocentric bitch boy

Thank God I've been listening to Jordan Peterson because he taught me to listen to others
You really needed JP to tell you that?
She turns to me and says: "Wait, you're a girl, right..?"
RIP. I can't say I can imagine what that's like. At the risk of overstepping boundaries, are you girlish in aspects other than your looks and voice?

Man this shit is pure ropefuel. I don't even know what to say...

RIP. I can't say I can imagine what that's like. At the risk of overstepping boundaries, are you girlish in aspects other than your looks and voice?
I don't even know. I know my voice is girlish because, like I said, I've been called ma'am on the phone a few times. My height also makes me look feminine, I suppose. I don't know if my behavior is feminine.

I don't even know. I know my voice is girlish because, like I said, I've been called ma'am on the phone a few times. My height also makes me look feminine, I suppose. I don't know if my behavior is feminine.
I suppose it matters little in some sense how feminine your behavior is. I was just wondering whether you were girlish on the whole. Hence me asking. How tall are you if I may ask?

Maybe it was subtle mocking. According to fefails men who are too empathetic lack masculinity.

I suppose it matters little in some sense how feminine your behavior is. I was just wondering whether you were girlish on the whole. Hence me asking. How tall are you if I may ask?
5 foot 1

beyond over. hope the next reincarnation serves u better

Males near 5'6 and below tend to receive comments suggesting a lack of masculinity.
I have a friend, who has the same height as me. But a really femenine voice and high pitched. My family always asks me if he's gay... Also a lot of people also mistook him for a girl when talking online.

Life is truly brutal.

I have a friend, who has the same height as me. But a really femenine voice and high pitched. My family always asks me if he's gay... Also a lot of people also mistook him for a girl when talking online.

Life is truly brutal.
Brutal voicepills. I had to go to voice therapy because of how high-pitched my voice once was, thankfully I only needed a couple of sessions since I didn't have any physiological problem, my retarded mind just at some point in puberty apparently forgot how to speak properly:lul::lul:. Can't imagine if I still had that, guys who never had a problem like that really underestimate just how brutal it is:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:.

(I also had a super yummy avo toast).
You eat like a white woman and watch Jordan Peterson which is soy.

You also treated her like an actual human being. Guarantee the guy that was fucking her doesn't.

Easy to see how a black woman would see you that way. Unless you're a thug or tyrone, black women literally do not see you as a man. There's no way you could be because in their heads black guys like you aren't supposed to exist.

What's sad is that you'd get lots of action if you homo or trannymaxxed. They love buckbroken black guys.

Also these days where girls look like boys and vice versa, lol no shock to see how she thought that.

Holy fuck bro :feelskek::lul:. This is just brutal:feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelsrope:.
It is brutal. Strangers say this about me; though never directly to me (well they just think I’m a woman). Some strangers, though not all, even call(ed) me madam or miss in the past, even in the recent past. I don’t even have long hair. Just a very undefined face. My skull and face grew wrongly during puberty

this is too brutal, what the fuck.

Brutal voicepills. I had to go to voice therapy because of how high-pitched my voice once was, thankfully I only needed a couple of sessions since I didn't have any physiological problem, my retarded mind just at some point in puberty apparently forgot how to speak properly:lul::lul:. Can't imagine if I still had that, guys who never had a problem like that really underestimate just how brutal it is:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:.
damn. I should probably go to voice therapy as well. Although I don't sound like a foid, I sound like an unrefined Latino thug

What the fuck?! :feelswhat:
Nigga, I can't believe that shit. I've never seen a man that was thought a women!

Brutal. Is your face effeminate or do you have low T? This is the first time I’ve read of a blackcel being called a girl by a woman.

read every word
totally brutal, i have never got misgendered so i can't really understand how painful that got to be but how dumb this whore need to be to think that you're a girl, you probably have a long hair that give you a girlish look.
also, you didn't lose your H , she literally tought that you're a girl, the whore need to hug you as a man and not thinking that you're a troon or something. anyway that's brutal

damn. I should probably go to voice therapy as well. Although I don't sound like a foid, I sound like an unrefined Latino thug
Definitely go for it if you're sure it will help you:feelsokman:. From my experience, it can be quickly over anyway and it definitely pays off.

I would actually kill myself if this happened to me.

Fucking brutel its over

What the fuck?! :feelswhat:
Nigga, I can't believe that shit. I've never seen a man that was thought a women!

Brutal. Is your face effeminate or do you have low T? This is the first time I’ve read of a blackcel being called a girl by a woman.

Definitely go for it if you're sure it will help you:feelsokman:. From my experience, it can be quickly over anyway and it definitely pays off.

Fucking brutel its over

I've been having a good week. Stayed off the .is, figured that obsessing over my inceldom 24/7 probably isn't good for my health. I've just been focusing on my career instead, listening to Jordan Peterson podcasts, gymmaxxing, even had a good conversation with my sister. Overall a great week.

This morning I went to the mall, and I realized that there's a lot of short girls. Some are even my height. I even noticed a white girl with muslim man. I thought that this is a sign that I've been so narrow-minded. Women aren't the monolithic beings I've been imagining.

The knock at the door
I was getting some work done when I heard a knock at the door. Strange, but I headed downstairs and opened. It was a young woman. She was black, very light-skinned, plump lips, nice eyes, long hair, athletic body, medium height. Overall, a 6/10, maybe even 7/10.

She asks me if I'd get her an Uber and she'll CashApp or some shit (I don't remember, I don't that broke people shit). Like I said, it had been a good week, and I was in an exceptionally good mood (I also had a super yummy avo toast). I said sure and got my phone. It's raining so I let her in my home and she sits on my couch. I give her my phone and she orders her Uber. As she does so, she explains that she just got out of rehab and her boyfriend broke her phone because he caught her with another guy. She says she likes my voice, and she likes my accent. We discover we're from the same city.

When she's done, she hands me the phone back and she asks how to pay via CashApp, and I'm like don't sweat it, I'll pay. She says thanks and hugs me. I am now a KHV, although it wasn't a romantic hug so maybe not. The cab is five minutes away so we chat. Thank God I've been listening to Jordan Peterson because he taught me to listen to others, so I just listened to her and asked her about her life (how long have you known this guy, is he usually angry). It was surprisingly not awkward at all, which is a shock given just how strange and unexpected the situation was.

The brutality
The cab is about a minute away. I've almost successfully handled this. She turns to me and says: "Wait, you're a girl, right..?"

What the fuck do you say to that? I've been called ma'am on the phone countless times, but I just got misgendered face-to-face with someone who had been talking to me for about five minutes. "N-N-No," I sheepishly replied, my soul shriveling up, "w-w-what makes you say that?" She answers that I just look like a girl. Fortunately, the Uber arrives shortly after. I tell her to stay safe, and she departs in the rain.

Afterward
So I'm sitting here typing this. A Richard Dawkins/Jordan Peterson interview plays in the background. Oddly, I don't even feel depressed. I guess numb would be the best way to describe my current state. I'm so numb. I have another insecurity and my brain is currently struggling to process it. At 27 years old, turning 28 in about 2 months, women are mistaking me for a fellow woman.

This is probably the part where you expect me to shame her and rant at her for cheating on her boyfriend, for entering my house as a total stranger, for being in rehab, for misgendering me. Maybe call her a bitch because I paid for her Uber and she called me a girl. But I won't. I'm not even mad at her. It was an honest mistake. My home is femininely decorated, sure. I have dreadlocks so it kinda looks like I have long hair. Being called a woman at age 27 as a man by another woman isn't the worst thing (it is). I'm not coping (I am).

Lmao you could be a passing troon

So youve had womyn at your door?