Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even have the energy or willpower to post here anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I start making threads and give up in a few sentences. I just hardly see the point, and I can't even muster the effort to formulate many thoughts anymore.

Life can wear you down so easily. There's many aspects of life I've failed at, being an aging virgin who can't satisfy his desires is just a part of it.

Idk, seems like my brain has shrunk. All I really want to do nowadays is what I've been doing for years. Lay in bed, do whatever bullshit I do on my laptop, play with my cat and get along with my parents. That's all I really can and want to do nowadays. Except for the whole study/wageslave part that I'm trying to ignore with all my might. At least I can be unemployed while I'm getting this piece of shit useless Masters' degree.

Last edited:
Sad shit, man. I must say that society sure is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Happened to me couple of times

sometimes i start writing an entire high quality thread and then stop and delete it because i feel drained
not even motivated to write a thread jfl

Sad shit, man. I must say that society sure is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.
Shits sad as of recent, man.

I start making threads and give up in a few sentences. I just hardly see the point, and I can't even muster the effort to formulate many thoughts anymore.

This might be another incel trait... No, but seriously, you might have diabetes.

Me neither especially because every time I post something I get a warning

Every slump I've had has been followed by a postmaxxing streak. And it gets bigger each time.

Dont bother. Just rot into black hole

Society is the cause of many males depression, man.

I literally just made a title but didn´t have the energy to make the thread

I usually end up writing thread ideas down on a paper and then it takes me weeks to get the energy and motivation to make the threads which makes it all so more soul crushing when the thread gets ignored since I have been thinking about it for a long time.

This might be another incel trait... No, but seriously, you might have diabetes.
That's possible. Most of what I eat are sweets and pastry.

i get that a lot i have no desire to put effort into anything anymore. just play wow and rot

Yes I've felt the same. I no longer feel motivated to put effort into my writing. Occasionally I will write a few paragraphs to make a high IQ post, but most of the time, my posts are short and quick because I feel tired and worn out. I don't even respond to comments which disagree with my opinion because debating is too much work and there's no point in it.
I even do this in real life. I might seriously disagree with someone, or somebody might ask for something that I know the answer of or whatever, but I just don't bother saying anything.
i get that a lot i have no desire to put effort into anything anymore. just play wow and rot
Sadly I can't even enjoy the games I once did. Played WoW for years, now my brain literally can't find any point in playing WoW, despite actively pushing myself and trying to enjoy it.

I could do stuff, but society has abandoned me and treats me like trash. They unironically can't help me with my mental stuff and no one ever cared that I was an outcast.

Life can wear you down so easily. There's many aspects of life I've failed at, being an aging virgin who can't satisfy his desires is just a part of it.

Idk, seems like my brain has shrunk. All I really want to do nowadays is what I've been doing for years. Lay in bed, do whatever bullshit I do on my laptop, play with my cat and get along with my parents. That's all I really can and want to do nowadays. Except for the whole study/wageslave part that I'm trying to ignore with all my might. At least I can be unemployed while I'm getting this piece of shit useless Masters' degree.
U need inject test or do some type of exercise or some shit. The faster the better. Or before you will know it both physical,mental and spiritual health will be so fucked that there wont be even an ounce of willpower left

What keeps me going is my drive to understand everything, to become a polymath and create and articulate the science of existance, a theory of everything. Maybe if you could find some very autistic goal you could muster the energy to keep coping.

U need inject test or do some type of exercise or some shit. The faster the better. Or before you will know it both physical,mental and spiritual health will be so fucked that there wont be even an ounce of willpower left
I think I'm already there.