Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't even have a family

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Live as a ponycel is very lonely. It's hard to even consider my surrogate humans any form of friends or "family". It's kinda like people call their dogs "family" - yeah, you can be close, but a dog won't replace your grandma, it's a completely different kind of relation. Two days ago I got reminded my surrogate human "parents" are only humans and they can't empathize with me on any level deeper than you can empathize with a wounded animal - our values are just too different to understand each other more than "oh, he's hurt".

Two days ago my mom (my dad is away until the end of the week) caught me crying in my bed (because she enters my room a second after knocking :feelstastyman:). It was casual crying due to loneliness and evilness of this world. I kinda avoided explaining, knowing it's futile, but later I had some codeine which makes me overly talkative and I started unloading. I touched a lot of subjects, but all of them on a very surface level.

What made me realize we don't speak the same language, was that whenever I mentioned friendship, she was confused. I don't think I even touched the subject of sleepovers or tea parties, I think I only said I want friends for adventures, general fun/play and talking. She was always confused and switched subject to relationships or rather random acts of sex. Funny how I'm the sex obsessed incel, but I constantly tried to convince her life is not only about getting your dick wet. :feelstastyman: I mentioned how there are dating apps, but pretty much no apps for finding friends (the ones that exist are empty for my location), looking for male (independent of sex in general) friends on Tinder is one-way ticket to the gay bar and I struggle to find friends I could meet irl in other "traditional" ways (that includes groups on the internet).

She simply couldn't grasp the concept of wanting friends for fun, according to her, I should only crave sex. Our values are so different we don't have a common language. For a pony like me, sleepovers and non-sexual intimacy are a physiological need like sex for humans, but she won't ever understand it, because she's quite literally a different species. The concept of a guy wanting a male friend was so foreign to her that at some point she seemed to suggest I was a homo. :feelsseriously: It's all futile. I don't even have a family. The humans I live with only understand me on some very primitive level.

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

Cope, foids are smart enough to sense male sexual frustration, even though these are not your overtly sexual needs and you genuinely want frens, she can sense it cos these are the symptoms of sexual frustration. It's funny how majority of incel parents actually know what's wrong with their incel child but never address the problem cos they know there's no solution for it.

Brutal, even men reject other ugly men. Adults rarely have friends, they hang out with people they are forced to be around, like colleagues, cousins, neighbors. In Slavlands once you are twenty something its like you're 100 years old, no place to go out or meet people.

I have no family either, you're not alone in that. Most of my family is dead, the rest have abandoned me. :feelsjuice: @TheNEET

Cope, foids are smart enough to sense male sexual frustration, even though these are not your overtly sexual needs and you genuinely want frens, she can sense it cos these are the symptoms of sexual frustration. It's funny how majority of incel parents actually know what's wrong with their incel child but never address the problem cos they know there's no solution for it.
Exactly, no solution for us. :blackpill:
Brutal, even men reject other ugly men. Adults rarely have friends, they hang out with people they are forced to be around, like colleagues, cousins, neighbors. In Slavlands once you are twenty something its like you're 100 years old, no place to go out or meet people.
Slavlands are the worst countries to live for incels. :feelsdevil:
You need to lockmaxx
a nice blue pill :bluepill:

It's so bizarre. You can be in the same house as your relatives, but you are mentally and in life in general in another dimension completely. This must be what differente languages people felt like when they first meet.

If you're a sex deprived incel, you shouldn't be sympathizing with other sex havers.

It's selfish for them to not give you sex.

Live as a ponycel is very lonely. It's hard to even consider my surrogate humans any form of friends or "family". It's kinda like people call their dogs "family" - yeah, you can be close, but a dog won't replace your grandma, it's a completely different kind of relation. Two days ago I got reminded my surrogate human "parents" are only humans and they can't empathize with me on any level deeper than you can empathize with a wounded animal - our values are just too different to understand each other more than "oh, he's hurt".

Two days ago my mom (my dad is away until the end of the week) caught me crying in my bed (because she enters my room a second after knocking :feelstastyman:). It was casual crying due to loneliness and evilness of this world. I kinda avoided explaining, knowing it's futile, but later I had some codeine which makes me overly talkative and I started unloading. I touched a lot of subjects, but all of them on a very surface level.

What made me realize we don't speak the same language, was that whenever I mentioned friendship, she was confused. I don't think I even touched the subject of sleepovers or tea parties, I think I only said I want friends for adventures, general fun/play and talking. She was always confused and switched subject to relationships or rather random acts of sex. Funny how I'm the sex obsessed incel, but I constantly tried to convince her life is not only about getting your dick wet. :feelstastyman: I mentioned how there are dating apps, but pretty much no apps for finding friends (the ones that exist are empty for my location), looking for male (independent of sex in general) friends on Tinder is one-way ticket to the gay bar and I struggle to find friends I could meet irl in other "traditional" ways (that includes groups on the internet).

She simply couldn't grasp the concept of wanting friends for fun, according to her, I should only crave sex. Our values are so different we don't have a common language. For a pony like me, sleepovers and non-sexual intimacy are a physiological need like sex for humans, but she won't ever understand it, because she's quite literally a different species. The concept of a guy wanting a male friend was so foreign to her that at some point she seemed to suggest I was a homo. :feelsseriously: It's all futile. I don't even have a family. The humans I live with only understand me on some very primitive level.

View attachment 491169
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie
People grow up and split from family. Its perfectly normal

I have no family either, you're not alone in that. Most of my family is dead, the rest have abandoned me. :feelsjuice: @TheNEET
İ CAN RELATE TO THAT BROCEL :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
HUMANİTY İS SO DİSGUSTİNG :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just having a basic friend to chat with seems foreign to morons. I'm sorry ponycel, I know the feeling though.

It's sad that no one here is suggesting to have non-sexual adventures as friends with OP.