Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont even care about a "chad" just at least a normal looking guy. Anyone else just wish they were normal

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Now I'm not talking about normal as in be like everyone else following the trends they do to fit in. Or listening to that horseshit they try to pass off as music that plays in todays pubs but i mean just to not look weird/ugly/beta. Ive never really cared about being the best looking guy or whatever i just wanted to look like a regular person.

No matter how Ive dressed or what style i choose because of my face and frame nothing looks ok.
*just have a haircut bro"*
when you look beta/strange no hairstyle looks good on you.
Ive never been able to fill out my clothes either so it looks stupid.
Hell id even settle for being ugly but big nasty and intimidating looking. I wouldnt get the bitches but i could at least be taken seriously.

For years ive covered my wrists with sports wristbands because my childlike wrists havnt grown since i was a kid and are so embarrassing i cant even handle looking at them.
Those rubber wristbands you get at shows go halfway up my forearm and watches slide around my wrist and knock painfully against the bone.
Standard ring size is too big for my biggest fingers and i have to put layers of tape around the inside of them so they dont fall off my fingers as much.

In my early 20s i wore up to 5 pairs of pants overtop of eachother and multiple layers ontop. Often having several layers underneath a collared shirt to try no to look like a stick.

I was 35 kgs in form 2 (14years old) and 55 kg at 18

Everyone wants to be chad (so do it ideally) but id be so much happier just being a normal looking size person without a weird looking face/jaw

To be able to wear watches not have to cover my wrists and wear more layers than an ogre.
To not have people dismiss me or look at me like shit.

Fuck this

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: no body is giving a fuck about you and wants you out of the gene pool .just cope until death visits you . or just change your genetics and have some kinda of miracle . its painful to be weak small "Man''

The average man is an ugly incel according to people here

The average man is an ugly incel according to people here

I wouldn't mind keeping my current face, I just want to be taller, at least 6'0".

Stop projecting. You are the fakecel here. 6ft tall 6/10 looks. Cries about sub 8 constantly. Yea you really are a fellow incel
I'm 5'11.5 and a 5/10 dude