Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't do Anything Social

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I seriously don't do anything social except for workout when there are other people there, but I'm not sure that can be considered social. I don't bother to go t worthless parties, I don't visit the dorms of people I know because it is useless. I don't sit with people when I eat, although once in a while an acquaintance will choose to sit with me.

I am very anti-social.

You're probably conditioned to being anti-social through your years of loneliness/rejections and thats societies fault. If you had more of a social life then no doubt you'd become a social butterfly, or not anti-social.

If you want to start socializing its good to partake in christian clubs, societies, camps, and excursions.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're probably conditioned to being anti-social through your years of loneliness/rejections and thats societies fault. If you had more of a social life then no doubt you'd become a social butterfly, or not anti-social.

If you want to start socializing its good to partake in christian clubs, societies, camps, and excursions.

I don't want to become social. Social life has nothing of any value to offer. Socializing is only about validation, and I validate myself. I would rather spend time pursuing my own hobbies and interests.

ItheIthe said:
I don't want to become social. Social life has nothing of any value to offer. Socializing is only about validation, and I validate myself. I would rather spend time pursuing my own hobbies and interests.
I feel the same way as well now, especially if you're at that part of your life, where you're more independent.

Most people probably held onto their friendships from high schools, well I didn't, and involuntarily, I was meant to be outed from social circles anyways.

It ain't your fault, do you really think it's a coincidence that all ugly men are anti social loners and every 8+/10 is popular? Of course not it's societies fault, sadly nothing we can do about it, my advice is to befriend other unpopular shy people.

In the dining hall I would pathetically chat up acquaintances I know acting like a sperg because that's the only way I know how to socialize. That, and sometimes I would be invited to sit with this group from my floor that literally took pity on me. I am not actual friends with any of them.