Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t deserve to be treated the way I am

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
It’s not fair, just go take a look at the IT posts of me and the comments. They don’t get me at all. All they do is say false things about me and make fun of me, I’ve done nothing wrong I’ve always tried my best it’s evident in all the things I’ve achieved at such a young age, I don’t deserve this shifty life I’m living right now. It’s not fair what happened to me.

They pick the dumbest posts to talk about

Make yourself less stupid

Perhaps stop baiting and giving them a proper opportunity to fuel their pathetically obsessed, coper-infested community, then... :feelsUgh:

Though the treatment you get is nothing too unsurprising; see below... :feelswhere:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

You are the goodest boy

You didnt earn this life though dude you just had rich parents so you were automatically placed ahead of everyone else due to your parent’s knowledge and helpfullness.

Looks like every other anime avi. 3/10
3134337 1667004169791

That guy mocked me in group therapy.
who?

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

If life was fair, Hitler would‘ve won the war.

Nobody deserve an incel life but the universe doesnt give a fuck :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back