Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't come here to read Soyddit posts

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
Where am I? On IncelTears? I don't want to see screencaps of shit degenerate tranny soycucks said, I don't care, I come here for funny shitposts and the occasional High IQ post, stop making these IncelTears-esque screenshot posts :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Where am I? On IncelTears? I don't want to see screencaps of shit degenerate tranny soycucks said, I don't care, I come here for funny shitposts and the occasional High IQ post, stop making these IncelTears-esque screenshot posts :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Where am I?
Incels dot co

This isn't braincels, this forum is mostly discussion. If you want a forum like braincels (funny shitposts and the occasional high IQ post) you can make your own forum.

Incels dot co

This isn't braincels, this forum is mostly discussion. If you want a forum like braincels (funny shitposts and the occasional high IQ post) you can make your own forum.
Keep following me around and being contrarian boyo, didn't read btw

Create content. By doing this you are improving the forum and influencing others to do the same.

Create content. By doing this you are improving the forum and influencing others to do the same.
Most of the ideas here are rehashes tbh, I spent the first week when I joined this forum reading 300 pages of inceldom discussion, now I feel like I've seen 90% of the posts here already tbh ngl

I'll try to make high quality content in the future

Most of the ideas here are rehashes tbh, I spent the first week when I joined this forum reading 300 pages of inceldom discussion, now I feel like I've seen 90% of the posts here already tbh ngl

I'll try to make high quality content in the future
Agreed, but you can post funny things here too. Or Offtopic if not inceldom related. You could bring something new or something already know but with your particular insight of it.

A lot of Reddit posts here some are good some weren't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back