Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't understand why reddit cucks come here

Knull

Knull

Greycel
Why do reddit cucks come here? The likes of like r/inceltears like why even come here to make fun of our misery? They already life mog us, they are having sex while we rot. Is our suffering not enough for them? They feel the need to here screenshot our shit and post it on reddit to make fun of us for what? In my opinion that is truly sociopathic behaviour, like the rich guys watching the poor die for their own amusement in squidgame its the exact same shit. They try to rationalize their own psycopathic behaviours with "social justice" its honestly ridiculous. "But but its okay for us to make fun of us because they say mean things on the internet!" We say fucked up shit in here because we have nowhere else to express ourselves. Seriously fuck all of those fags and i hope they all die.

They already life mog us
doubt it, they're either trannies or in dead-bedroom marriages just waiting to be divorce raped
But yeah I'm surprised by how many memebrs they have

They already life mog us, they are having sex while we rot.
Some small amount of females there yes, but trannies, faggots and incels in denial just as miserable, they just need some scapegoat to feel better about themselves

doubt it, they're either trannies or in dead-bedroom marriages just waiting to be divorce raped
But yeah I'm surprised by how many memebrs they have
yhea alot of their members are foids with dyed hair avatars (probably ugly whales with dyed hair and septum piercings irl) and troons. Even one of the mods is a troon.

Some small amount of females there yes, but trannies, faggots and incels in denial just as miserable, they just need some scapegoat to feel better about themselves
Honestly idk about that, the way they type they just type like normies, like the "just be a nice person!" type of delusional normies. They legit just auto pilot through life without any problems. They're not like us. They dont need to think deeply about anything if everything is going fine

Joined Apr 7, 2024 Posts 17

Why do reddit cucks come here? The likes of like r/inceltears like why even come here to make fun of our misery? They already life mog us, they are having sex while we rot. Is our suffering not enough for them? They feel the need to here screenshot our shit and post it on reddit to make fun of us for what? In my opinion that is truly sociopathic behaviour, like the rich guys watching the poor die for their own amusement in squidgame its the exact same shit. They try to rationalize their own psycopathic behaviours with "social justice" its honestly ridiculous. "But but its okay for us to make fun of us because they say mean things on the internet!" We say fucked up shit in here because we have nowhere else to express ourselves. Seriously fuck all of those fags and i hope they all die.
They like beating down those who are weaker than them to feel better about themselves. They are evil and we are easy targets. Simple as.

Joined Apr 7, 2024 Posts 17
11628.jpg