Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont' care what goes on between israel and the palestinians

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
I dont' care what goes on between israel and the palestinians. Government should focus on homelessness and issues within their own countries first. They are so much people unhoused where I live, and the medical system is a mess. Also the increasing prices of everything such as food, transporation, and the dumb taxes imposed on us for the meaninglesss ukraine war.

No one does. Some people just want attention and validation from those around them.

No one does. Some people just want attention and validation from those around them.
totally agree. some people are just cucks and just support foreign nations and can't see the problems within their immediate neighbourhood.

Mah nigga

Nope neither do I. I just hope a load of Muzzies and Jews die.

the poorer the masses are the easier it is for them to accept work for pennies which makes it very profitable for business owners

Both races are lower than a ant's dick and hope they genocide each other .

the poorer the masses are the easier it is for them to accept work for pennies which makes it very profitable for business owners
mass migration and shit, and they call it racism when locals want to inhibit the flow of migraiton to a manageable level. The only thing it benefits are the uber rich who owns the corporations and the government

mass migration and shit, and they call it racism when locals want to inhibit the flow of migraiton to a manageable level. The only thing it benefits are the uber rich who owns the corporations and the government
yes, that's why they flooded Europe with immigrants, cheap labour.