Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care if this offends anyone but I will NEVER date a femcel. I rather be incel/volcel than date subhuman midget goblinas.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Femcels can just fuck off! They are too short, too dark, too ugly, and too skinny. I don't want them.

i wanna date the "femcel" femcels

Don't worry about that, femcels don't exist.

Doesn't even exist, first of all

They don't exist

Like every curry here, nothing new

Stacies are curry only

While do get why you'd be unwilling to procreate with them, refusing to date him is outing yourself as a volcel

While do get why you'd be unwilling to procreate with them, refusing to date him is outing yourself as a volcel
I'm a Stacy-only incel.

Yeah your suffering is warranted
452725019 1040756717667558 5800259931299234525 n

Femcels can just fuck off! They are too short, too dark, too ugly, and too skinny. I don't want them.
If you don't want to date Femcels you are not "better" than them. The main reasons femcels are not allowed here is because they could easily get a relationship with us. But if you reject them, you are IMHO a volcel.

If you don't want to date Femcels you are not "better" than them. The main reasons femcels are not allowed here is because they could easily get a relationship with us. But if you reject them, you are IMHO a volcel.
You don't win against female hypergamy by giving into juggernaut's law and racing to the bottom. By racing to the bottom, you enable hypergamy.

Muh incels high standard theory

You don't win against female hypergamy by giving into juggernaut's law and racing to the bottom. By racing to the bottom, you enable hypergamy.
I didn't say it was winning, but I don't like hypocrisy.

Femcels are likely my only hope.

I don't think they would fuck you either

A femcel 3/10 smvmoggs 90% of the male population

Send pic of female you are describing. I will then determine if she’s worth fucking or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back