Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I dont care about society or its future

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I dont care about society, or its future. I get nothing out of the current system besides being allowed to survive as long as I continue wageslaving, and even then I dont even that is just barely. I get no respect and no pussy, in fact this society hates men. Why on earth would I care about what happens?

When I hear about a shooting or some tragedy i used to think "wow that's so horrible", but now i alternate between complete apathy and actual pleasure. Why would I care if the games rigged against me anyways? the way I see it the sooner it collapses the better. I have 0 empathy for the suffering of others. I dont care if the future is being ruined for future generations, as they have decided that i dont get to continue my bloodline. Actually I hope for the worst. I am a crab. If i have to suffer then I want everyone else to suffer too

High iq, why should I care for the economy, humanity, civilization, global warming etc if I live like a cockroach and second I die it will be like I never existed.

High iq, why should I care for the economy, humanity, civilization, global warming etc if I live like a cockroach and second I die it will be like I never existed.
This

When I hear about a shooting or some tragedy i used to think "wow that's so horrible", but now i alternate between complete apathy and actual pleasure.
same

Tbh , you know its ridiculous If your 60 years old mother is SMV moggimg you and a 54 years old has over 500 OF simps. ( Elaina st james )

Man are 2. Fiddle , Just watch the Game and Hope It Burns . Its already malfunctioning

Tbh , you know its ridiculous If your 60 years old mother is SMV moggimg you and a 54 years old has over 500 OF simps. ( Elaina st james )

Man are 2. Fiddle , Just watch the Game and Hope It Burns . Its already malfunctioning
Its like an cursed circle, the more smv foids have the more desperate men are, the more desperate men are the more smv foids get.