Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care about 'manly' issues.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Most men don't care about ugly low status men either.
They could improve the lives of defective males like myself by creating system where you can receive testosterone for development.
No one ever told me in real life that such thing exist. I first have read about testosterone online.
I had some money in 2008-2010 and lately sometimes. Now I'm very poor and I can't afford any testosterone boosters.
Even if it's visibly seen that I'm an undeveloped mess.
No one cared. Why should I care about their issues?
These pricks need to be annihilated along with nature.

Yeah most other men are bluepilled faggots who'd throw you under the bus in a millisecond if that meant they'd get a whiff of some cunt. As GeckoBus had said, only women have in-group preference where they all support each other. Men don't have that at all, it's all just competition for fucking roasties.

(((they))) intentionally nuked your T and youre expecting social programs to fix it lol. They moved the "normal" range down so even if you have bottom 0.1% T of non chemically castrated men, growing man boobs and dreaming of cock its perfectly healthy and youre a toxic masculinity incel far right racist if you say anything

No testosterone for my autism

i dont care about normie men problems. I actually care about them less than i care about anyone else

thats a major blackpill that you arrive at after a while. men are your second biggest enemy after women and the only ones you can trust are those that society has outcasted

Most men don't care about ugly low status men either.
Water wet,99% of the fakecel users here would throw a trucel like myself under the bus irl if it meant they had a chance of "ascending" .

(((they))) intentionally nuked your T and youre expecting social programs to fix it lol. They moved the "normal" range down so even if you have bottom 0.1% T of non chemically castrated men, growing man boobs and dreaming of cock its perfectly healthy and youre a toxic masculinity incel far right racist if you say anything
Ragefuel, I hate how the bullshit feminization of men has developed these days, it is corruption :no:

thats a major blackpill that you arrive at after a while. men are your second biggest enemy after women and the only ones you can trust are those that society has outcasted
Yes