Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont care about anything enough to learn it (job)

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
I really need to get a job that isnt dog shit, but i dont give a fuck about anything and cant make myself learn some horse shit that is meaningless to me.

I don't know how someone can sit there and learn something when they have no interest in it. I can't be assed to do that shit, even if the alternative just means rotting in shit low pay garbage jobs. I still cant be bothered to grind some bullshit i dont fucking care about just in the hopes that I can get a higher tier wagie job out of it.

my only interests are to put my cock into a hot women and spray cum inside. outside of that, other things i am interested in includes stuffing my face with food and lounging around doing nothing.

all i want to do is sit in my bedroom and do absolutely nothing at all as rows of beautiful women come in and pleasure me. I cant be fucked to do anything in life. It's all boring and I think anyone who has "interests" outside of pleasure is full of shit and should be fucking beat in their face until they don't move anymore

all i want to do is sit in my bedroom and do absolutely nothing at all as rows of beautiful women come in and pleasure me. I cant be fucked to do anything in life.
same I can't be bothered to do any type of responsibilities, unless if it serves me a benefit.

I no longer have any passions either

u need to get on Jew pills. If you can't focus, you need drugs to do it. In this era if you can't grind, you will be broke and on the streets soon enough. Grinding is everything. Go to a kike psychiatrist ASAP and get Ritalin(focus) and SSRIs (kill sex drive/mood swings). don't delay!

Get on cocaine for confidence boost + motivation (joke XD)

I really need to get a job that isnt dog shit, but i dont give a fuck about anything and cant make myself learn some horse shit that is meaningless to me.

I don't know how someone can sit there and learn something when they have no interest in it. I can't be assed to do that shit, even if the alternative just means rotting in shit low pay garbage jobs. I still cant be bothered to grind some bullshit i dont fucking care about just in the hopes that I can get a higher tier wagie job out of it.

my only interests are to put my cock into a hot women and spray cum inside. outside of that, other things i am interested in includes stuffing my face with food and lounging around doing nothing.

all i want to do is sit in my bedroom and do absolutely nothing at all as rows of beautiful women come in and pleasure me. I cant be fucked to do anything in life. It's all boring and I think anyone who has "interests" outside of pleasure is full of shit and should be fucking beat in their face until they don't move anymore
Bingo.

This is the reason I miss stly do physical labor.

I can't be bothered to THINK

have u taken kikemeds for focusing? how effective is it
I tried Ritalin, vynase, Adderall. none of the three worked in my case sadly. Ltheanine + caffeine is what I use normally nowadays and that is all. phenibut also helps here and there but rarely need to use it

u need to get on Jew pills. If you can't focus, you need drugs to do it. In this era if you can't grind, you will be broke and on the streets soon enough. Grinding is everything. Go to a kike psychiatrist ASAP and get Ritalin(focus) and SSRIs (kill sex drive/mood swings). don't delay!
you should politely hang yourself along with everyone else who thinks like you

tbh sleep does the trick for me, if i can sleep 7 hrs a day i'll be focused for most of the day. If I get 4-6 hrs it'll be the total opposite and I feel like a zombie wanting dopamine hits very frequently when i'm trying to grind; huge distraction and fucks performance
how can you sit there and drone to some kiked task of spending years training and learning dogshit so you can be a good mindslave shekel zombie?

you should politely hang yourself along with everyone else who thinks like you
your choice. I just tell reality as it is. unless your rich or Chad or a women. U need grind like a dog to compete. The days that average and poor men could live well are long gone.
how can you sit there and drone to some kiked task of spending years training and learning dogshit so you can be a good mindslave shekel zombie?
I can do it because I visit the projects, see the homeless on the trains, and also visit the slums of Curryland. unironically seeing those that poor suffer, motivates me to grind.

your choice. I just tell reality as it is. unless your rich or Chad or a women. U need grind like a dog to compete. The days that average and poor men could live well are long gone.

I can do it because I visit the projects, see the homeless on the trains, and also visit the slums of Curryland. unironically seeing those that poor suffer, motivates me to grind.
I ldared for a long time too and it's similar torture. At first it feels nice but after a few months your mind and body feels like it's breaking because you're idle and putting nothing to use. it's either LDAR with neetbux or slave for the jews as an incel, both crappy but at least you're earning money in the 2nd option
you two are both cucked niggers who should be brutalized

you two are both cucked niggers who should be brutalized
fake a disability and NEET Maxx in a blue states if you can't grind. Only option left

fake a disability and NEET Maxx in a blue states if you can't grind. Only option left
fuck you cucked nigger, i will south-americamaxx with money saved up from shit tier job and be their god down there while you rot filling your brain with gay fag drone shit like muh computers etc

high T :lul::lul::lul:

Same. I can't bring myself to study. That's why I'm failing uni.

I can learn, I just can’t afford it. Being a full time Uni student would mean 1) going insanely into debt 2) not having income for 4 years.

How the fuck can I justify that? I’m too old at this point. There are no good job prospects for someone like myself or many of us I expect.

I feel you, I
Same. I can't bring myself to study. That's why I'm failing uni.
Same here, i failed out of college partly for the same reason. I drive around my local campus during the day and past the bars at nights just to see all the pretty little stupid bimbo cunts

It's all boring and I think anyone who has "interests" outside of pleasure is full of shit and should be fucking beat in their face until they don't move anymore
mate you sound really low dopamine and high prolactin, have a coffee or two and take cortisol blockers yeah?

i feel the same, i dropped out of uni twice out of not being able to care, now is my third try and im only doing the bare minimum

everything we do is either because we want to or because we’re forced to. i’ve asked many peers why they even bother, most say the fear of failure is enough of a reason to do the things they don’t want to do. the societal pressures they perceive in their mind are strong enough to force them to study.

for me, i think the realisation that it’s over makes everything other than what i want to do in the moment seem irrelevant. there is no hope for a better future, i can only live in the present moment and by default forego all future worries or consequences because i’d rather just kill myself if life really does become even worse. instant gratification beats delayed gratification because delayed gratification is betting on the hopes that immediate suffering yields a better future, which is not always guaranteed. why study and get good grades or work when we don’t live in a meritocracy, even then, i am too low iq and autistic to be a good enough problem solver who is competent

i feel the same, i dropped out of uni twice out of not being able to care, now is my third try and im only doing the bare minimum

everything we do is either because we want to or because we’re forced to. i’ve asked many peers why they even bother, most say the fear of failure is enough of a reason to do the things they don’t want to do. the societal pressures they perceive in their mind are strong enough to force them to study.

for me, i think the realisation that it’s over makes everything other than what i want to do in the moment seem irrelevant. there is no hope for a better future, i can only live in the present moment and by default forego all future worries or consequences because i’d rather just kill myself if life really does become even worse. instant gratification beats delayed gratification because delayed gratification is betting on the hopes that immediate suffering yields a better future, which is not always guaranteed. why study and get good grades or work when we don’t live in a meritocracy, even then, i am too low iq and autistic to be a good enough problem solver who is competent
I would get a degree if I could force myself to do it, but I can't bring myself to do it. I can't stand learning irrelevant information. When I feel like learning about something, I just want to learn about that particular thing, not a bunch of bullshit in a completely different field because goldstein needs to keep his shekle "education" box's doors open.

I would get a degree if I could force myself to do it, but I can't bring myself to do it. I can't stand learning irrelevant information. When I feel like learning about something, I just want to learn about that particular thing, not a bunch of bullshit in a completely different field because goldstein needs to keep his shekle "education" box's doors open.
makes me want to do unspeakable things

makes me want to do unspeakable things
well, if you are able to make it through and graduate, you might be able to offer yourself as a skillful drone to some overlord that pays you 2 or 3 dollars more then a job that doesn't require a college education.

:feelswhat:

It's true though if you have no energy just drug yourself up on stuff like caffeine. Ideally though need to exercise and eat healthy for energy. Jobs are useful as training for the incel takeover of society. Can't let these normies win. The sole purpose of my life is to rip the power of normies from them. The pleasure of my life is to see the normies screech in agony.

Last edited: