Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t buy the theory that if you can pull a Becky you can pull a Stacy because they have the same standards

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
You all probably know by now that I mask fished and got a 4/10 foid interested in me 2 years ago. She never knew my personality or anything. One day I was sitting in class and she asked me out. I ranked higher on the looks scale and she was attracted to me. That’s all. Throughout my whole life she was the only foid I managed to mask fish because my SMV was higher than hers if I had a mask on. Mid tier Beckie’s(most women around me) show 0 attraction to me at all because their SMV is higher than mine with or without a mask on. Change my mind. (ALSO I NEVER GOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. I ALSO MASK FISHED WHICH IS THE EQUIVALENT OF CHADFISHING IRL LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE TO SEE WHAT THAT MEANS)

Last edited:
That theory is retarded because that's basically saying if a normie can get a femcel, then he can get a Stacy:feelstastyman:.

You all probably know by now that I mask fished and got a 4/10 foid interested in me 2 years ago. She never knew my personality or anything. One day I was sitting in class and she asked me out. I ranked higher on the looks scale and she was attracted to me. That’s all. Throughout my whole life she was the only foid I managed to mask fish because my SMV was higher than hers if I had a mask on. Mid tier Beckie’s(most women around me) show 0 attraction to me at all because their SMV is higher than mine with or without a mask on. Change my mind.
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Experiences:
  • Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.
  • Discussion of personal romantic/sexual experiences outside of the forum may result in a warning or ban.

Experiences:
  • Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.
  • Discussion of personal romantic/sexual experiences outside of the forum may result in a warning or ban.
It’s a black pill experience sort of like chadfishing on tinder and mask fishing is basically the irl version of it.

Experiences:
They can't seem to hide it now can they? It's almost as if, well they actually enjoy bragging about romantic experiences to people with none at all. :feelshehe:

I don't think that getting 1 female interested in you after hundreds or thousands of attempts, makes you a non-incel.
You have no idea whether or not you're actually going to ascend.

I don't think that getting 1 female interested in you after hundreds or thousands of attempts, makes you a non-incel.
You have no idea whether or not you're actually going to ascend.
:yes: AND I MASK FISHED TOO

They can't seem to hide it now can they? It's almost as if, well they actually enjoy bragging about romantic experiences to people with none at all. :feelshehe:
No dumbass I wanted to prove that theory wrong and I even tried to hide that it happened but @OutcastedOutcast and @iamsubhuman exposed my experiences so since you niggers already know about my experiences I can share them now to prove a point.

:yes: AND I MASK FISHED TOO
Realistically, you're only a fakecel if your success rate when asking women out is 1% or higher. If you approach hundreds of women, you need to be accepted by a few, so that you know that there's no randomness involved and that you have options.

No dumbass I wanted to prove that theory wrong and I even tried to hide that it happened but @OutcastedOutcast and @iamsubhuman exposed my experiences so since you niggers already know about my experiences I can share them now to prove a point.
Isn't @iamsubhuman a height mogger gigafakecel?

Realistically, you're only a fakecel if your success rate when asking women out is 1% or higher. If you approach hundreds of women, you need to be accepted by a few, so that you know that there's no randomness involved and that you have options.
Exactly! If a woman doesn’t see your face and only one in your whole life approaches you even after the SMV boost of a mask then you’re a truecel. Nothing else.

he also doesn’t try like the sissy whiner @OutcastedOutcast who literally made a Roblox edit Kek

Exactly! If a woman doesn’t see your face and only one in your whole life approaches you even after the SMV boost of a mask then you’re a truecel. Nothing else.
Even Chads don't get accepted 100% of the time. due to many females already having boyfriends etc.
They usually get accepted like 20% of the time.

he also doesn’t try like the sissy whiner @OutcastedOutcast who literally made a Roblox edit Kek
Is @OutcastedOutcast a fakecel? I haven't heard him braggin about anything.

Is @OutcastedOutcast a fakecel? I haven't heard him braggin about anything.
Yea he probably is because he never revealed his face (probably because he knows he’s normie tier) and he doesn’t go outside and thinks that normies want to kill him. He’s obviously a self defeatist delusional autist who never talks with people and acts the way he does and wonders why he still gets bullied by his co workers at 22 years old lol!

Yea he probably is because he never revealed his face (probably because he knows he’s normie tier) and he doesn’t go outside and thinks that normies want to kill him. He’s obviously a self defeatist delusional autist who never talks with people and acts the way he does and wonders why he still gets bullied by his co workers at 22 years old lol!
Fakecel who post here are cucking themselves. Same with tallcels.

i don't try what? approach women? stop spreading misinformation. if you knew me, you would know that I have approached at least 11+ women jfl
you must've read a post where i was larping as another user or you're trolling me lol i'm actually 5'4, maybe 5'5

i don't try what? kill women? stop spreading misinformation. if you knew me, you would know that I have killed at least 11+ women jfl
Based.
you must've read a post where i was larping as another user or you're trolling me lol i'm actually 5'4, maybe 5'5
Yeah, nevermind, I read the one where you were LARPing. I hadn't seen you ever post your height besides the LARPing post.

i don't try what? approach women? stop spreading misinformation. if you knew me, you would know that I have approached at least 11+ women jfl

You ever been in an environment with a lot of foids around you and tried to mask fish to see the results

that's a funny ass edit ngl :feelshaha:
Yeah, nevermind, I read the one where you were LARPing. I hadn't seen you ever post your height besides the LARPing post.
i stopped talking about myself tbh cause i made a quite a few posts highlighting how truecel i am
You ever been in an environment with a lot of foids around you and tried to mask fish to see the results
we didn't wear masks in my school or job

For men like us the question is if we can pull a landwhale, kek

wearing a mask is not chadfishing. chadfishing is pretending to be somebody else entirely
Wearing a mask only exposes the upper part of your face which can be good for you if you have a decent hairline and eye area along with a fucked up lower third which ruins your SMV but is covered up by the mask effectively making you look like a pretty boy chad.

I don’t buy the theory that if you can pull a Becky you can pull a Stacy because they have the same standards
It's idiotic because yeah, maybe both Beckies and Stacies are attracted to the same type of man, but Beckies are far more willing to compromise. They know their worth, they know that they will never be able to LTR Chad, so they settle with normies in order to not end up as a crazy cat lady or something.

The same applies to men really, pretty much all men want a big titty blonde Stacy, but they have to settle for Beckies.

Retarded theory cause there are ugly landwhales with higher standards than high tier beckies. It all depends on the amount of entitlement she has

You 100% deserve to get brutally murdered and tortured on camera for everyone to see for killing an animal '
accidentally,'and feeling proud about it.
Fakecel talking about being self defeatists on an incel website. And you wonder why your called a fakecel for 'maskfishing.' Trying to derail anything directed to you by larping as an 'incel.'
You know nothing about me . Your just a curry fakecel who needs to gaslight in order to get your point across .
You struggle to explain any blackpill experiences because you don't know shit about having a hard life.
Being rejected from a roblox foid or having foids ignore you for Chad just shows what normie life you live.
Your just a bitch and your master tryna ascend's bitch slave , following him in every thread worshipping your fakecel idol.
Claiming you stand up for yourself when you whine every time about being bullied by a nigger and hating to go gym. Only to slip and injure yourself like a retard in front of everyone.
Your in highschool , your a fucking kid haha.
Imagine being a fakecel and wasting your time here claiming your an 'incel.' So much for being against being a delusional defeatist. At least come up with something original instead of spouting the same shit your master says jfl :feelshaha:.
Got hit on by a foid and still wants sympathy . You don't deserve sympathy you deserve a sick cruel death . You deserve to get stoned in the head and gang raped by an untouchables caste tribe on your visit to India . And justifiably being torn apart by street dogs limb by limb , I'm sure you'll love that.
The reason why so many people who didn’t even know me are skeptics if I am indeed a fakecel is because they want to critically debate if I am a fakecel with you but since you’re too low IQ and stubborn you say that they shouldn’t debate it and should just accept I am a fakecel with the weak and out of context arguments you provided. If anything you want this community to be a bunch of “yes men” and agree with whatever you and your fakecel boyfriends say. Why the fuck would I larp as an incel if I’m a normie? I would be out fucking a girl right now but I’m not because I’m ugly. I never got rejected on Roblox wtf are you talking about and I’m a subhuman not normie. And like I’ve said before; my black pill experienced were when I got rejected. How could your dumbass see my face and still think I’m a fakecel? Are you a retard?

Well you probably are an autistic degenerate faggot. I also wonder when was I not original? Mostly everything I’ve said so far is true and they aren’t meant to be insults but genuine critiques on your character. For example; you are indeed an autistic hypocrite who acts the way he does and wonders why you get bullied by people at 22 years old. It’s most likely because of the way you do here and annoy the fuck outta people and greatly exaggerate your interactions with them because you’re low IQ and autistic. And you are also a defeatist because you’re too much of a pussy who spends his time online arguing about fakecel to have a genuine friendships with others. I know tons of ugly guy non NT guys who probably have it worse than you and have friends. You are also stupid because you made yourself fail at doxxing me.

Clearly you are either ignorant or retarded because we have disagreements on a lot of things which is visible on her Kek. Also I slipped and feel because of a piece of cloth on the floor which I had to time to observe because I was being chased. Btw I did also out run my chaser, something you probably could never do cuz you’re probably a retard pussy irl. Anyway though I hope you do get raped and torn apart by those animals you love so much. I enjoyed hurting them when I was little back in India btw. They were so funny when they died lol

Last edited: