Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a mentalcel is brutal

Strugglercel

Strugglercel

Greycel
I had several mental outbreaks where I tried to kill myself or broke things around the house. I got sent to a psych ward and they always mock and humiliate me there. I got in a fight with another patient and they tied me up on the bed and gave two shots on my ass, 10 nurses had to hold me and they all saw me butt naked. I screamed for hours and even the other patients made fun of me. It's so humiliating. I have to take strong meds that melt my brain and turn me into a retard. I told a therapist that I hated foids and he asked if I was gay. I'm so angry. I will never forget my stay at this place. Now I'm being forced by my mom to go to cucktherapy otherwise she will kick me out. The therapist is a foid and I don't know what to tell her. What should I do? Any other mentalcels relate?

he therapist is a foid and I don't know what to tell her.
i think it's pointless to talk about your issues with a therapist, such people are biggest gaslighters. Just lie to this bitch and pretend you're normal.

Never been in therapy bro
Too restrained i guess
I would explain blackpill to her tbh

broke things around the house
I have had my bedroom door replaced twice. Once from diving through it, and another time from just punching holes in it whenever I would get angry until it no longer resembled a door. All because of my fucking oneitis (former oneitis)

you seem just autistic, i don't see how your problems are caused by being an incel. you are just batshit crazy from what you wrote

Each and every one of us will become mentally insane at some point. Not having a girlfriend isn't really healthy. Neither is getting rejected, made fun of, etc.

I had several mental outbreaks where I tried to kill myself or broke things around the house. I got sent to a psych ward and they always mock and humiliate me there. I got in a fight with another patient and they tied me up on the bed and gave two shots on my ass, 10 nurses had to hold me and they all saw me butt naked. I screamed for hours and even the other patients made fun of me. It's so humiliating. I have to take strong meds that melt my brain and turn me into a retard. I told a therapist that I hated foids and he asked if I was gay. I'm so angry. I will never forget my stay at this place. Now I'm being forced by my mom to go to cucktherapy otherwise she will kick me out. The therapist is a foid and I don't know what to tell her. What should I do? Any other mentalcels relate?
Get a male thERapist who isn't a cuck.

Hard but not impossible.

Hit the gym.

Don't do drugs.

Try to act normal.

Take the minimum amount of meds to keep you stable. Don't overuse medication.

I’ve never been to therapy, or have taken any meds, but given my mental state, I definitely could have benefited from it. I’ve dealt with some shit, and my psyche decays day by day. Surprised I didn’t end up in a psych-ward either. My dysfunctional household growing up was largely to blame. Some of us just never had a chance.

This has to be larp :lul:
you seem just autistic, i don't see how your problems are caused by being an incel. you are just batshit crazy from what you wrote

Each and every one of us will become mentally insane at some point. Not having a girlfriend isn't really healthy. Neither is getting rejected, made fun of, etc.

I have mild autism, I'm a incel cuz I've never talked to a female or felt the touch of one just because I'm shy and they don't approach and instead always expect the chads to approach them without doing anything to deserve it, just existing, I've been bullied by them even for the way I walk.

mild autism pdd-nos

After my horrible face, I'm in a horrible state of mind. It's all over for us. Our only happiness is watching Muslims kill our enemies (foids and LGBT)

Sounds like larp

On the bright side, if 10 nurses were needed to restrain you, you know you could take out at least 9

The therapist is a foid

foid therapists would actually help if they gave us bjs and swallows, it would release alot of stress and anxiety by doing so

Same but not that extreme