Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont beleive in working out for working out sake. Its either trying to improve looks directly or doing something looks adjacent...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Lets start by saying this: NOBODY (in their right mind) likes working out. You either like something about the RESULTS of working out, or you do it bcs of health related issues.

Why would someone do something they despise so much? If not to impress other people (or themselves)? But usually other people first?

And i really dont beleive in this "see where you can get with it" "you'll be impressed everyday about how much you overcame/can overcome" BS.

You can do soooo much simpler, more effective, less stressful and less dangerous shit than working out and STILL be "impressed with yourself".

Learn a language, do any kind of sport ( which is basically working out, but without the retarded part of having NO fun while doing it), play a board game, write something down (poetry, music, science fiction, you name it)...

Like that retarded no chin guy said "there's so many better things to do with your life than working out" and its true, but NOT why he thinks it is, though...

I understand what you're saying. I personally like to see my mile time go faster, but I fucking hate running in itself. I only like the results, not the action of doing it.

You can do soooo much simpler, more effective, less stressful and less dangerous shit than working out and STILL be "impressed with yourself".

I need muscles to fight back degenerate scum that might attack me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back