Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do not feel safe anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
As an ugly male you do not matter to society, we figured that out already. If you associate yourself with the incel community, people will literally tell you that your life doesn't matter.

Recent events proved that there's no place for incels in society, they want to eradicate and silence us. When I'm in the gym I notice people staring at me in disgust and a few days ago I accidentally looked at a female and you should've seen her face. I have never seen such a hateful and disgusted stare, she was outraged by me even looking at her.

Normies would think I'm exaggerating but we all know that's not the case. We're the most hated group of people in the western world. How the fuck do I cope another 60 years...

As an ugly male you do not matter to society, we figured that out already. If you associate yourself with the incel community, people will literally tell you that your life doesn't matter.

Recent events proved that there's no place for incels in society, they want to eradicate and silence us. When I'm in the gym I notice people staring at me in disgust and a few days ago I accidentally looked at a female and you should've seen her face. I have never seen such a hateful and disgusted stare, she was outraged by me even looking at her.

Normies would think I'm exaggerating but we all know that's not the case. We're the most hated group of people in the western world. How the fuck do I cope another 60 years...
Start carrying if you don’t feel safe tbh. Being an ugly male is unironically the worse thing for anybody especially at this point in time

Start carrying if you don’t feel safe tbh. Being an ugly male is unironically the worse thing for anybody especially at this point in time
100% true. Being ugly is worse than the death sentence because you're forced to live a horrible life. Some SJWs really think they're doing something about discrimination and hate when it's as obvious as it gets that incels are the most discriminated group of people.

I want to let you know that unknown people tried to contact me and sent me messages and asking me weird questions.
Like if i´m misogynist, if i hate women about my religion. I didn´t make any hateful comment, or anything like that as far as i remember.

MqsLYl3

I want to let you know that unknown people tried to contact me and sent me messages and asking me weird questions.
Like if i´m misogynist, if i hate women about my religion. I didn´t make any hateful comment, or anything like that as far as i remember.

View attachment 284456
Crap. Seriously I have dozens of emails and Google accounts and I've been doing a lot of stupid shit online for almost a decade now. I'm beyond fucked, still surprised I'm not rotting in jail at this point in time.

Same bro, it's so terrible when it happens. They're so disgusted just by you glancing at them, imagine the repulsion and pain they'd feel at you trying to interact with them.

search up ugly laws.you are not going crazy.it's not safe to be an incel in modern society especially when our only worth comes from our ability to do manual labour but as technology progresses that will be stripped away and then no normies,no moneymakers,no business guys,no entrepreneurs,no women no nothing will care if we live or die.Hopefully god will have given me the fortitude to be a monk and hopefully i won't stay in society for long.

Stay strong bro

Stay strapped or get clapped buddy boyo.

It wont be long until we are hunted like wild animals in the street, raped and brutally lynched

brutal nothing is worse here
If you look by mistake, a whore may accuse you of harassment and you are bullied by her orbits
or she take a picture and make fun of you on social media, just try to ascend little or rope

There is no safety for us

At this point Jews in auschwitz get treated nicer. It’s even safer to come out as a faggot in the Middle East.

View attachment 284456
Do you use your email for multiple things?

Its time to invest your life saving in kevlars. Learn how to run fast and scale 15 foot fences to get away. FBI are swarmed with background checks right now. Guns and firearms sale have literally double and triple in the recent months.

Finally someone who gets how I feel. I'm tired of the looks of disgust. I'm tired of them making me feel like shit for no reason. Mostly I ignore or brush off the negative looks I get but sometimes I can't help but feel affected by them. I don't even want a gf at this point. I just want to live alone until I commit suicide after securing my parents' finances.

Safety is an illusion

People have no sympathy for a ugly man. We are punching bags for them. They dont care about our feelings. They shit on us, spit on us, bully us. That is the real face of humanit

How hard is it to not get doxxed?

I think the people saying we should decapitate all women and use them as sex slaves make the community look terrible. I've read enough Reddit posts to know that they associate the word "incel" with people who want to murder and rape women.

As much as it would be nice to believe that if people were less like that here then they would change their tone and be more sympathetic, I doubt that would be the case at all. People want to demonize us and the brutal posts in here just give them an excuse, I'm just saying, people dislike incels because they think we all want to rape and murder women, or so they say.

if people were less like that here then they would change their tone and be more sympathetic

People will hate us anyway, so fuck it, lets be the thing they accuse us of being. :feelskek:

start prepping, get a couple guns. especially a small one for cc.

Dont go to the gym.
Gym is for retarded fags.

It's mind-blowing how nonchalantly people say stuff like "incel lives don't matter". Someone deserves to die just for venting about his frustrations on a forum to them.

It is not paranoia when the whole world is literally out to get you. They will not stop until you turn into a corpse that has been mauled by alligators.

Get drunk and beat up foids in the street for stupid reasons