Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I do not blame parents for genes they gave

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I got what I got. But what I blame them a lot for, is that they not helped to use what I got to maximum. Thats is, to be fuckboy in pre-tinder times, when not always just chad only, or to be better traveller and go far away places in search for special waifu. What they wanted me to do, is just to be simple man without any high goals, and betabuxx for casual femoid, thats wish from father, and smother was supportive in artmaxxing, but it is she who responsible for that sedentary unadventuraous lifestyle, who bad not only in searching special waifu, but also for impressing lesser, but still acceptable pretty thots

Betabuxx I will not
Mgtow

Last edited:
I got what I got. But what I blame them a lot for, is that they not helped to use what I got to maximum. Thats is, to be fuckboy in pre-tinder times, when not always just chad only, or to be better traveller and go far away places in search for special waifu. What they wanted me to do, is just to be simple man without any high goals, and betabuxx for casual femoid, thats wish from father, and smother was supportive in artmaxxing, but it is she who responsible for that sedentary unadventuraous lifestyle, who bad not only in searching special waifu, but also for impressing lesser, but still acceptable pretty thots

Betabuxx I will not
View attachment 208025
It is Over

Betabuxx I will not
View attachment 208025
Pretty much same for me, my parents are happy as long as I have a job and driver's license (got neither) kek. They did their best but were unfortunately uncultured and ignorant.

Pretty much same for me, my parents are happy as long as I have a job and driver's license (got neither) kek. They did their best but were unfortunately uncultured and ignorant.
My smother is most happy when I sitting at home. Father would like me go to work, so if their wishes combined, my life would be pathetic wageslaving with cycle home-work-home-work-home-work...

my parents ruined my life . :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: now i am using them for my benefits as much as i can .

Blame for smash genitals together to fulfil some societal status quo but actually no idea to raise kids. FUCK U ALL

lucky you i blame mine for their shit they passed to me and their shit parenting

that’s good

I never will go betabuxx