Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I discovered why Sand men force their females to wear burqas and hijabs and shit

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's not because "Only her husband should see her beauty" or some shit like I've always thought. It's because our females are ugly, we cover them up in garbage bags so we don't have to look at them.

Last edited:
There are hot sand females bro, what the fuck are you talking about?

Mia khalifa isn't bad looking

It's not because "Only her husband should see her beauty" or some shit like I've always thought. It's because our females are ugly, we cover them up in garbage bags so we don't have to look at them.
Cope. It is imposed because Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wanted it because saw Saudaa' shitting so Allah accepted it.

(the wife of the Prophet) `Umar bin Al-Khattab used to say to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) "Let your wives be veiled" But he did not do so. The wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) used to go out to answer the call of nature at night only at Al-Manasi.' Once Sauda, the daughter of Zam`a went out and she was a tall woman. `Umar bin Al-Khattab saw her while he was in a gathering, and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda!" He (`Umar) said so as he was anxious for some Divine orders regarding the veil (the veiling of women.) So Allah revealed the Verse of veiling. (Al-Hijab; a complete body cover excluding the eyes). (See Hadith No. 148, Vol. 1)

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ، أَخْبَرَنَا يَعْقُوبُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ صَالِحٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عُرْوَةُ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ زَوْجَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ كَانَ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ يَقُولُ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم احْجُبْ نِسَاءَكَ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَلَمْ يَفْعَلْ، وَكَانَ أَزْوَاجُ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَخْرُجْنَ لَيْلاً إِلَى لَيْلٍ قِبَلَ الْمَنَاصِعِ، خَرَجَتْ سَوْدَةُ بِنْتُ زَمْعَةَ، وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَةً طَوِيلَةً فَرَآهَا عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ وَهْوَ فِي الْمَجْلِسِ فَقَالَ عَرَفْتُكِ يَا سَوْدَةُ‏.‏ حِرْصًا عَلَى أَنْ يُنْزَلَ الْحِجَابُ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ آيَةَ الْحِجَابِ‏.‏

Sahih al-Bukhari 6240

Cope. It is imposed because Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wanted it because saw Saudaa' shitting so Allah accepted it.
What that means? Its the translation but with too many arab words, Sauda was a hottie?

Even muslim wh0res are chad only if they come to the jewnited states of enslavery.

What that means? Its the translation but with too many arab words, Sauda was a hottie?
It means that Umar saw women shitting and wanted that women were veiled. And they became veiled. Just to avoid seeing them.

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:
that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

Yes but they are sands and look good OP said sand women are ugly
What is your proof they are sandnigs?

OP is basicallyl retarded, but that's another story.