Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I discovered why Sand men force their females to wear burqas and hijabs and shit

What is your proof they are sandnigs?

OP is basicallyl retarded, but that's another story.
I looked it up actually one is arab one is mexican one is kazakh

No, I blackpilled af.
I mean, you are rejecting the real purpose of the hijab, which is basically restricting foid's freedom to compete among each other to get Chad while also restricting their social possibilities. I'd fuck even a fucking deformed woman with down syndrome and shitskinned.

It's not because "Only her husband should see her beauty" or some shit like I've always thought. It's because our females are ugly, we cover them up in garbage bags so we don't have to look at them.
I doubt it.

Persian women are beautiful

islam claims lust for women is their constant need of attention so the burka is supposed to strip her of that, while reprimanding the men for being lustful.

A lot of arab hot foids exist and a lot under them burkas too

Standards are for people who can choose.
but a downy is really hardcore...bro it should have two eyes, a nose and two ears and look a bit like a normal human

islam claims lust for women is their constant need of attention so the burka is supposed to strip her of that, while reprimanding the men for being lustful.

It's a way of saying you put god above your desires, foid constant need of attention does not trump allah but is under it.

but a downy is really hardcore...bro it should have two eyes, a nose and two ears and look a bit like a normal human
They look like fat noodlewhores. No issues.

Arab culture is overflowing with sex. Arabs are all about sex, harems, Turkish baths, paradise full of virgins, the prophet had sex with thousands of women every day.

Arab culture is overflowing with sex. Arabs are all about sex, harems, Turkish baths, paradise full of virgins, the prophet had sex with thousands of women every day.
Only the elites benefits from those things and the prophet was an elite of his time too.

Also not sure how that correlates with what I said.

100% of Arabs are incels

Only the elites benefits from those things and the prophet was an elite of his time too.

Also not sure how that correlates with what I said.
yes, but they can talk about sex like its a eating. I know some arabs they go to hookers with their uncles and talk with their fathers about sex

Cope. It is imposed because Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wanted it because saw Saudaa' shitting so Allah accepted it.
@Copexodius Maximus Is this true? :dafuckfeels::lul:

100% of Arabs are incels
I know a syrian he had blue eyes and was a mogger as fuck. He fucked many foids in my old school. I had a classmate from syria too he showed me a video of him and his girl had sex. the only inkwell was me...

Just read the fucking hadith I posted.
I hate hijabis, they only kanacke here...If you don't look like osama its over. I tried to get a turkish foid but they all ignore me and call me pervert. they all have friends that look like osama with their beards

Just read the fucking hadith I posted.
I wish that the ethnics here can be punished by the sharia, I hate to watch them having fun.
F1PV.gif

Cope. It is imposed because Umar Ibn Al-Khattab wanted it because saw Saudaa' shitting so Allah accepted it.
I also saw a hadith with omar removing a hijab from a slave. I saw that in the first assyrian civilization free women wear a veil to distinguished themselves from slaves and that islam just keep that tradition

I also saw a hadith with omar removing a hijab from a slave. I saw that in the first assyrian civilization free women wear a veil to distinguished themselves from slaves and that islam just keep that tradition

Correct.

Its so that white Chads wouldn't have access to them