Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I discovered a foid version of 4chan

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
So while surfing altchans i found one that looked interesting, Crystal Cafe, basically an anonymous imageboard for and only for foids, I've infiltrated and lurked their threads and seeing the shit they say over there is pure hypocrisy JFL, in fact rule 7 of their website is that if you are found out to be male, you'll be banned on sight. fucking hilarious.

I also see a term being thrown around quite frequently on there, called "Moids" yep, you heard it, Moids.
1710799979786-png.1096158

They're literally doing the same shit they're villainizing us for. they also call men other terms like "Scrotes"

JFL at the hypocrite in the above pic, you know damn well this bitch would be disgusted if two guys were talking sexually.
Just further confirmation that foids do literally everything they complain about men, and they get away with it, you don't see inceltears bitching about this place. jfl
What do you think of this?

Attachments

• 1710799979786.png
    1710799979786.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 783
Foids are unoriginal and redditors don't apply their morality consistently. What do you find surprising about this?

IT won't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Giga newfag if you're only finding about this now

Almost everyone who uses image boards for more than 2 years knows about these image boards. I used to lurk there

JfI knew about this, but I didn't want to talk about it here and give those whores any attention.

they just wish they were us

I heard about it on here awhile back and decided to pay them a visit, there’s probably a total of ten people at max and they have even less combined braincells.

So while surfing altchans i found one that looked interesting, Crystal Cafe, basically an anonymous imageboard for and only for foids, I've infiltrated and lurked their threads and seeing the shit they say over there is pure hypocrisy JFL, in fact rule 7 of their website is that if you are found out to be male, you'll be banned on sight. fucking hilarious.
View attachment 1096165
View attachment 1096154
I also see a term being thrown around quite frequently on there, called "Moids" yep, you heard it, Moids.
View attachment 1096156
1710799979786-png.1096158

They're literally doing the same shit they're villainizing us for. they also call men other terms like "Scrotes"
View attachment 1096160
JFL at the hypocrite in the above pic, you know damn well this bitch would be disgusted if two guys were talking sexually.
Just further confirmation that foids do literally everything they complain about men, and they get away with it, you don't see inceltears bitching about this place. jfl
What do you think of this?
"Scrotes" "Moids" You know this site is like football for women
-nobody knows it or gives a shit
-shitty copy of men
-inferior
-stop existing if men get bored of the original thing because they can only copy what men do.

-shitty copy of men
-inferior
-stop existing if men get bored of the original thing because they can only copy what men do.
Accurate comparison.
Oh and don’t forget, only the male counterparts are famous.
Yet to hear of a woman going ER.

Accurate comparison.
Oh and don’t forget, only the male counterparts are famous.
Yet to hear of a woman going ER.
I was thinking
A lot of things will just stop existing if men get bored of it
It's like we unconsciously knows that women copy only
Most of the time of course or always
Chess, basketball, swimming, race , mathematics, stem in general, psychology , damm...

Giga newfag if you're only finding about this now
and low iq if you dont realize that theyre troons and real foids are too busy fucking chad to care about this

Guaranteed its purely troons on there

you sure its not just troons larping like they're foids?

I don't use imageboards quite often so this place is totally new for me, jfl it's still shit thing to lurk there since they won't talk about anything original

-shitty copy of men
-inferior
Toilets wanna be oppressed so bad :feelshaha: :feelshaha: if they were in our shoes for a day they would kill themselves before the end of it.

I talked to a guy who infiltrated there. He said that at least half of the posters are"moids". Not necessarily trannies either, just LARPers.

reminds me of that gerudo town in breath of the wild where no men were allowed lol