Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didnt hate indians but they made me

T

thallium0000

Veteran
India is a despicable country and why should I not hate all Indians.
OK let me start off with my history with India and the people there.
Back in the late 90s and early 00s I worked for an IT company that was contracted out to go to Delhi India and setup IT infrastructure in some call centers/businesses and train the local admins. At this job I made 3 trips to India where each one was roughly 2 months (give or take a few days) so in total I was in India for a total of 6 months over a 2 year span.
During my trips while I worked long hours during the week the weekends me and my coworkers often traveled around to different cities, towns, and tourist spots. One thing that struck all of us was how filthy the country is. Piss, shit, and trash just all over the place. Even the "clean" places were disgusting to someone from a Western country. Even backwoods hillbilly towns deep in the heart of the Appalachian mountains are cleaner then 90% of India. The other 10% is a tie.
Seriously words can not describe how filthy this country is. Even pictures don't truly convey the mess as it does not transmit the smell. Oh my god the smell of the shit and piss and god knows what else. For a taste of the trash just look at some of the pictures on this site (warning, NSFW and possible NSFL as it does show dead bodies): http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
While those pictures were mostly around the holy rivers the cities were flipping disgusting. Hell Indians complain about how filthy Indians are: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...dians-by-nature-unhygienic/article4098399.ece
Another thing we quickly picked up on was the sexism. I'm not talking about the rampant rape and grouping that you constantly see in the newspaper or hell even saw on the street. I'm talking about it got to the point where the woman in my company refused to go to India because the locals either ignored them, violated every HR rule on sexual harassment ever written, or were incredible hostile towards them.
I witnessed on more then one occasion where an Indian man told my female co-workers that a real man doesn't take orders from a woman. On one occasion I and another coworker had to step in between a "man" who decided he would show a woman her role in the workplace.
I could not blame the woman for not wanting to go over to India as even as a man I could not believe how the men treated women. Now I will say not all of the men acted this way, just a very large portion of them did. And by large portion I'm talking probable 60-70% of the guys we trained were openly sexist and another 10-15% would make sexist remarks while my female coworkers were out of ear shot but to their faces acted just fine.
Another thing I was taken aback by was how pushy and argumentative everyone was. I know this is more culture then anything but when out shopping or just seeing the sites it felt like everyone was out to fuck you over. At the time I just figured this was the culture so I didn't pay too much attention to it but as I deal with Indians more and more, the more their culture gets on my nerves and rubs me the wrong way.
Needless to say that overall when I quit that job for another one that didn't require travel I did not think highly of India or people from India. For a few years I jumped from job to job until back in 2009 I decided to open my own company where I provide support for servers/IT infrastructure. For example I do contact work where I can either setup your email exchange server for you or I can do support where I come in and save the day when your system goes down. Most of my work is usually fixing things. I actually have gotten to the point where a few co-location data centers and hosting companies recommend me for when shit hits the fans so the majority of my work is fixing things or setting things up after a system is wiped out.
I would say about 75% of my customers are US or Canadian based and the other 25% is from India. But about 60% of my income is from the Indians. Why? Because they can't think on their own. Now don't get me wrong, they tend to have more Microsoft certs then I even knew existed and they some times know commands I didn't even know about but they have no actual idea how to interpret the data or think on their own.
Now not only do they not know what the heck they are doing or how to think they also like to barter, demand free crap, or try to pull a fast one on you.
For example a few months ago I get a request for assistance on configuring multiple NICs on a server. Nothing hard just one IP per NIC and there were a total of 8 NIC ports on the server and the server was running 2008 r2. Any system admin should be able to do this no issue. Since it was the weekend when the request came in I said I could help by either using webex or rdc and do the work but on the weekend its double the normal rate and minimum 3 hours (you will pay for ruining my weekend). I also then provided a link on how to do the work that showed step by step how to what they were asking.
The customer's senior administrator who had listed in his email signature MCSE certified responded that he didn't feel comfortable making such a serious (his words not mine) change to the server and would rather have me do the work. He at first tried to negotiate the price but I said for the weekend hours there is no negotiation so he agreed to pay. Never someone to pass down more then a $1000 I said sure, give me the list of IPs, which NIC needs what IP, any specific settings required, and the administrative login information. After that I sent a contract listing everything I was going to do and how much I was going to charge. He agreed to the contract and 10 minutes later I was done and the guys credit card was charged for over $1000+. Now became the bitching about I charged too much for such a simple job and I should have done it for free. I told him he agreed to the contract. This then started with him trying to get free work and saying he had also requested this or that done and again I pointed him to the contract that he signed. This in total went on for about a half an hour of him trying to lower the price or have me do more work for free.
Want to know the sad part? This isn't the first time and I doubt it the last time I have dealt with this customer. I usually get a call from him every 4-6 weeks asking me to do something ungodly easy and then he sits there and pulls the same shit time after time. If it wasn't for all of the money I make off of him I wouldn't deal with it. I may hate Indians but their money is a different story.
And this guy is just an example. I have multiple customers from India just like him. I could have more but I actually do turn some down because while talking to them to determine their problem I get the sense they will be more trouble then they are worth so I refuse them service. They seriously try to barter or get free stuff. They also don't seem to understand the word NO means fucking no. You can tell them no ten times in a row and they will ask the same damn question another 10 times.
TL;DR: from the time I have spent in India and the time I have spent working with people from India please change my view that India is a despicable country and why I shouldn't hate all Indians.
Edit: Just want to add, I didn't hate India or Indians before I dealt with India in a professional manor. I also don't hate or dislike any other group. Just India and Indians.

Read every word :feelsokman:

Curries are a disgustingly weak, ultra-regressive, extremely genetically impoverished, highly repressed, beggar-slave race whose plane of existence is on the level of insects and cockroaches. Nothing short of genocide will solve the curry existential condition.

how can you live as a curry knowing that memes like this are being amde about u?
Not a street shitter - 9GAG
SteamID » Indian Street Shitter steam | STEAM_0:1:75151352 |  76561198110568433
Indians are street shitters u can't change my mind - 9GAG

Stopped reading after you crying about “muh sexism”

Curries are a disgustingly weak, ultra-regressive, extremely genetically impoverished, highly repressed, beggar-slave race whose plane of existence is on the level of insects and cockroaches. Nothing short of genocide will solve the curry existential condition.
:yes::yes::feelskek::lul:

If this isn’t a copypasta, OP you are a cuck for whining about sexism. Out of ALL the subhuman things you could’ve chosen to rip curries apart over you chose the one good thing about our society…

If this isn’t a copypasta, OP you are a cuck for whining about sexism. Out of ALL the subhuman things you could’ve chosen to rip curries apart over you chose the one good thing about our society…
Its a copy pasta obvs that i found amusingly funny

Its a copy pasta obvs that i found amusingly funny
Do you still have the pasta source? I used to hang out on various firmware blogs and forums more frequently, and I found it interesting how otherwise liberal people would just go off on Indian, and sometimes Chinese, IT workers.

It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t lack basic hygiene and had cleanliness.

Last edited:
It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t lack basic hygiene and had cleanliness.
It would still be horrible because curries look like shitskinned zombies.

Holy based

"but india will become a superpower for 2050"

Big nose cel when will you strike

India is a despicable country and why should I not hate all Indians.
OK let me start off with my history with India and the people there.
Back in the late 90s and early 00s I worked for an IT company that was contracted out to go to Delhi India and setup IT infrastructure in some call centers/businesses and train the local admins. At this job I made 3 trips to India where each one was roughly 2 months (give or take a few days) so in total I was in India for a total of 6 months over a 2 year span.
During my trips while I worked long hours during the week the weekends me and my coworkers often traveled around to different cities, towns, and tourist spots. One thing that struck all of us was how filthy the country is. Piss, shit, and trash just all over the place. Even the "clean" places were disgusting to someone from a Western country. Even backwoods hillbilly towns deep in the heart of the Appalachian mountains are cleaner then 90% of India. The other 10% is a tie.
Seriously words can not describe how filthy this country is. Even pictures don't truly convey the mess as it does not transmit the smell. Oh my god the smell of the shit and piss and god knows what else. For a taste of the trash just look at some of the pictures on this site (warning, NSFW and possible NSFL as it does show dead bodies): http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
While those pictures were mostly around the holy rivers the cities were flipping disgusting. Hell Indians complain about how filthy Indians are: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...dians-by-nature-unhygienic/article4098399.ece
Another thing we quickly picked up on was the sexism. I'm not talking about the rampant rape and grouping that you constantly see in the newspaper or hell even saw on the street. I'm talking about it got to the point where the woman in my company refused to go to India because the locals either ignored them, violated every HR rule on sexual harassment ever written, or were incredible hostile towards them.
I witnessed on more then one occasion where an Indian man told my female co-workers that a real man doesn't take orders from a woman. On one occasion I and another coworker had to step in between a "man" who decided he would show a woman her role in the workplace.
I could not blame the woman for not wanting to go over to India as even as a man I could not believe how the men treated women. Now I will say not all of the men acted this way, just a very large portion of them did. And by large portion I'm talking probable 60-70% of the guys we trained were openly sexist and another 10-15% would make sexist remarks while my female coworkers were out of ear shot but to their faces acted just fine.
Another thing I was taken aback by was how pushy and argumentative everyone was. I know this is more culture then anything but when out shopping or just seeing the sites it felt like everyone was out to fuck you over. At the time I just figured this was the culture so I didn't pay too much attention to it but as I deal with Indians more and more, the more their culture gets on my nerves and rubs me the wrong way.
Needless to say that overall when I quit that job for another one that didn't require travel I did not think highly of India or people from India. For a few years I jumped from job to job until back in 2009 I decided to open my own company where I provide support for servers/IT infrastructure. For example I do contact work where I can either setup your email exchange server for you or I can do support where I come in and save the day when your system goes down. Most of my work is usually fixing things. I actually have gotten to the point where a few co-location data centers and hosting companies recommend me for when shit hits the fans so the majority of my work is fixing things or setting things up after a system is wiped out.
I would say about 75% of my customers are US or Canadian based and the other 25% is from India. But about 60% of my income is from the Indians. Why? Because they can't think on their own. Now don't get me wrong, they tend to have more Microsoft certs then I even knew existed and they some times know commands I didn't even know about but they have no actual idea how to interpret the data or think on their own.
Now not only do they not know what the heck they are doing or how to think they also like to barter, demand free crap, or try to pull a fast one on you.
For example a few months ago I get a request for assistance on configuring multiple NICs on a server. Nothing hard just one IP per NIC and there were a total of 8 NIC ports on the server and the server was running 2008 r2. Any system admin should be able to do this no issue. Since it was the weekend when the request came in I said I could help by either using webex or rdc and do the work but on the weekend its double the normal rate and minimum 3 hours (you will pay for ruining my weekend). I also then provided a link on how to do the work that showed step by step how to what they were asking.
The customer's senior administrator who had listed in his email signature MCSE certified responded that he didn't feel comfortable making such a serious (his words not mine) change to the server and would rather have me do the work. He at first tried to negotiate the price but I said for the weekend hours there is no negotiation so he agreed to pay. Never someone to pass down more then a $1000 I said sure, give me the list of IPs, which NIC needs what IP, any specific settings required, and the administrative login information. After that I sent a contract listing everything I was going to do and how much I was going to charge. He agreed to the contract and 10 minutes later I was done and the guys credit card was charged for over $1000+. Now became the bitching about I charged too much for such a simple job and I should have done it for free. I told him he agreed to the contract. This then started with him trying to get free work and saying he had also requested this or that done and again I pointed him to the contract that he signed. This in total went on for about a half an hour of him trying to lower the price or have me do more work for free.
Want to know the sad part? This isn't the first time and I doubt it the last time I have dealt with this customer. I usually get a call from him every 4-6 weeks asking me to do something ungodly easy and then he sits there and pulls the same shit time after time. If it wasn't for all of the money I make off of him I wouldn't deal with it. I may hate Indians but their money is a different story.
And this guy is just an example. I have multiple customers from India just like him. I could have more but I actually do turn some down because while talking to them to determine their problem I get the sense they will be more trouble then they are worth so I refuse them service. They seriously try to barter or get free stuff. They also don't seem to understand the word NO means fucking no. You can tell them no ten times in a row and they will ask the same damn question another 10 times.
TL;DR: from the time I have spent in India and the time I have spent working with people from India please change my view that India is a despicable country and why I shouldn't hate all Indians.
Edit: Just want to add, I didn't hate India or Indians before I dealt with India in a professional manor. I also don't hate or dislike any other group. Just India and Indians.
brutal fucking racepill
sad truth
agreed. Although this post was from reddit.
Not going to lie. Social experiences in dealing with Indians have been abysmal IRL. They try to act like a nigger in some cases hoping they’ll fool someone. Trying to exploit the trend of acting ghetto.
Or they act pretentious especially the higher class curries who I find rude and annoying and always want to be treated like some royalty by customer service wherever they seem to go.
They are so low inhibit and thoughtless to the point where it’s unfunny.
I’m sure there’s great curries out there just like every other race. Thing is I haven’t really met many decent curries IRL and online.
Curry culture either makes you into a grinding white collar slave or a thug. The second being pretty rare though

This is some based shit and if you disagree with this you are a cuck and part of the problem we have

And by large portion I'm talking probable 60-70% of the guys we trained were openly sexist and another 10-15% would make sexist remarks while my female coworkers were out of ear shot but to their faces acted just fine.
Based

Holy based. When you realize how all the things you just mentioned about curries are true its kind of not surprising that the caste system was integrated into curry society by the white aryan elites

i would still love to Impregnate their hot women with my superior white genes

705d5ca7 e1d4 4795 bb6e a53fe8a3a958

Holy based. When you realize how all the things you just mentioned about curries are true its kind of not surprising that the caste system was integrated into curry society by the white aryan elites

View attachment 772288View attachment 772292View attachment 772294View attachment 772297
Ugly faces
You really are gay
wereq is right boyo. these foids are utter shit compared to whites and koreans

View attachment 772288View attachment 772292View attachment 772294View attachment 772297
They look like a fuxking man you want them to do a belly dance when she’s riding you tha hell

Another day, another cumskin crying for based curries