Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I didn't get snacks today because there were stupid high school graduate toilet whores at my local convenience store

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

So tonight, I walked up to my local convenience store, hoping to get some chicken or beef sticks or Cheetos or something, but I didn't go in because there were a bunch of cars. I paced around the area, hoping that I would have an opening to go in without having to deal with a bunch of people, but every time I circled back, there were still a bunch of people there. Finally, I heard some tall boy yell "congrats on your graduation" to a bunch of slutty-looking whore girls in White dresses (if you're not a virgin, you don't deserve the honor of a White dress), and then I realized that the local high school had had some big graduation event today. FUCK THOSE WHORES! They all seemed so happy, it really pisses me off to see happy young people, especially females. I just know that they all probably would get railed at parties later that night. I hate whores so much. I hope President Trump wins in 2024 so that he can send them all off to "bad summer camps" where they would be "disappeared" by the government, if you catch my drift (in video game).

I legit walked around that area for an hour or so, kept pacing, hoping I would have an opening to get in, since I didn't want to be in there at the same time as a bunch of obnoxious mean girls who were probably drunk and/or high and definite sluts. Dr. Verwoerd, I know you're shining down on me from Heaven, but please come back, we need you to go Death Con 3 and cleanse the world of this degenerate filth and reestablish order to protect Western Civilization.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

These people dont Care and you shouldnt either . Get in , get your Snacks , wear Headphones , get Out .

On 6 September 1966, Verwoerd was assassinated in Cape Town, shortly after entering the House of Assembly at 14:15. A uniformed parliamentary messenger named Dimitri Tsafendas stabbed Verwoerd in the neck and chest four times before being subdued by other members of the Assembly.

Why Robert E. Lee and not Jefferson Davis?

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

So tonight, I walked up to my local convenience store, hoping to get some chicken or beef sticks or Cheetos or something, but I didn't go in because there were a bunch of cars. I paced around the area, hoping that I would have an opening to go in without having to deal with a bunch of people, but every time I circled back, there were still a bunch of people there. Finally, I heard some tall boy yell "congrats on your graduation" to a bunch of slutty-looking whore girls in White dresses (if you're not a virgin, you don't deserve the honor of a White dress), and then I realized that the local high school had had some big graduation event today. FUCK THOSE WHORES! They all seemed so happy, it really pisses me off to see happy young people, especially females. I just know that they all probably would get railed at parties later that night. I hate whores so much. I hope President Trump wins in 2024 so that he can send them all off to "bad summer camps" where they would be "disappeared" by the government, if you catch my drift (in video game).

I legit walked around that area for an hour or so, kept pacing, hoping I would have an opening to get in, since I didn't want to be in there at the same time as a bunch of obnoxious mean girls who were probably drunk and/or high and definite sluts. Dr. Verwoerd, I know you're shining down on me from Heaven, but please come back, we need you to go Death Con 3 and cleanse the world of this degenerate filth and reestablish order to protect Western Civilization.

my favorite user

too long didnt read but that happens to me to i dont go to shops at normal hours because of chadlites and their gfs buying goyslop i gotta go at late night hours

too long didnt read but that happens to me to i dont go to shops at normal hours because of chadlites and their gfs buying goyslop i gotta go at late night hours
It was almost 11 PM when this happened, now that it's summer they are out way later

It was almost 11 PM when this happened, now that it's summer they are out way later
thats brutal i often hear drunk teeange foids shouting and singing with their prettyboy bfs late at night, so brutal that will never be us

thats brutal i often hear drunk teeange foids shouting and singing with their prettyboy bfs late at night, so brutal that will never be us
We need a curfew on sluts. No sluts allowed outside after 7:30 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back