Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Did 15,000 Cold Approaches and Here I Am

(also is your username a reference to frottage?)

Lol, it's a joke. Yea. There was a guild leader in Everquest who developed a World of Warcraft website called Thottbott and frotting is where you rub dicks together. I am not gay (or bi).

Lots of bluepillers coming out the woodwork
It's natural to want to help someone in need, but in this case- yeesh... What more can a person do?! If he keeps fighting at this point, it's only from stubbornness.

@Frottbott 's story is making my head hurt. I'll try to learn something from it when my head stops pounding.

@Frottbott - what's your mental state like? Extreme depression, no doubt, but what about suicidal and homicidal feelings?

@Frottbott - what's your mental state like? Extreme depression, no doubt, but what about suicidal and homicidal feelings?

Constant physical pain and burning sensation all over (goes away completely if a foid gives me slightly less hatred than usual). No interest in doing anything except for solving this problem. Cannot focus on anything else anymore. I used to game (mmorpg) and partially ignore, but I can no longer do. I am obsessed with changing culture and bringing self awareness to foids (or whoever to inspire a wake-up call) if possible. My acute depression has faded somewhat, but it was utterly crippling, no pleasure from anything, psychic ache, could not move for long periods of time (catatonic depression).

Suicide? Used to have a verbal tick where I told myself to kill myself over 100x per day for years. It went away through meditation and game (pua) I guess. I wished I could, but my survival instinct is insanely strong (closest I got was knife to wrist, could not cut). I'm not a fan of suicide though.

Homicidal thoughts. Never had any. I don't like reading about other incel's desire to hurt people, but I actually think it's good for the community for some reason. Like, better to be honest/vent about it. I think feminists secretly respect incels but cannot admit it.

he honestly could be good looking if he saved his hair lol

I had my head shaved during my cold approaches. I made a post about it but I don't see it anywhere. I just like having hair. It feels better for me to have hair.

I'll try to learn something from it when my head stops pounding.

The takeaway is this - I am everything a woman says they want, including facial appearances (all of my facial features are representative of extreme high testosterone and honesty, and women have been polled to find these faces more appealing). I was amazed when I watched a video about looks, money, status revealing my exact facial type as the most attractive. I think Chad has Stacy under tight social restraint and Stacy is not allowed to get with incels because incels rock. This forum is the best. Why would girls not like honest and authentic guys? Stacy culture is Incel culture from 30 years ago, which proves that Stacy loves Incel culture. I am contemplating going full feminist in the hopes that women are not as evil as they appear, but are forced to act that way or they will be starved out by Chad (I am in a psych home for my authenticity, what would happen to a Stacy if she dated us? Full life ruin and potentially death? Probably). If this is a crazy theory, let me know, but it keeps me sane. I literally cannot view myself as ugly. My brain doesn't do it because when I see myself, I see beauty. When I see Chad, I want to vomit.

Ps. I am EXTREMELY un-photogenic (so I look way better IRL). I mean, women rated me a 2 on photofeeler. Am I really a 2? Some bullshit's going on. They rated me 2.8 out of 10 on intelligence. They know. Stacies are genetically hardwired to be able to read men like a book. They're not that dumb.

Last edited:
I think feminists secretly respect incels but cannot admit it.
Permit me to disagree. Feminists respect us as much as anybody respects an enemy. Females are repulsed by us.

I think Chad has Stacy under tight social restraint and Stacy is not allowed to get with incels because incels rock. This forum is the best. Why would girls not like honest and authentic guys? Stacy culture is Incel culture from 30 years ago, which proves that Stacy loves Incel culture. I am contemplating going full feminist in the hopes that women are not as evil as they appear, but are forced to act that way or they will be starved out by Chad
Girls don't want us because they are biologically programmed to avoid us, particularly sexually. It's not culture.

If you believe that women can become enlightened enough to feel attraction towards you, you may be able to nab a 40-something single-mother after spending a near fortune on her.

I don't know how you think the incel.me forum (the most misogynistic place on the internet) is "the best" if you have anything but raw hatred for all females.

I am flabbergasted that after 15,000 rejections you can feel anything positive towards women. There seems to be a lot of unique contradictive, or at least unusual, thought patterns in your head.

Last edited:
Constant physical pain and burning sensation all over (goes away completely if a foid gives me slightly less hatred than usual). No interest in doing anything except for solving this problem. Cannot focus on anything else anymore. I used to game (mmorpg) and partially ignore, but I can no longer do. I am obsessed with changing culture and bringing self awareness to foids (or whoever to inspire a wake-up call) if possible. My acute depression has faded somewhat, but it was utterly crippling, no pleasure from anything, psychic ache, could not move for long periods of time (catatonic depression).

Suicide? Used to have a verbal tick where I told myself to kill myself over 100x per day for years. It went away through meditation and game (pua) I guess. I wished I could, but my survival instinct is insanely strong (closest I got was knife to wrist, could not cut). I'm not a fan of suicide though.

Homicidal thoughts. Never had any. I don't like reading about other incel's desire to hurt people, but I actually think it's good for the community for some reason. Like, better to be honest/vent about it. I think feminists secretly respect incels but cannot admit it.

I had my head shaved during my cold approaches. I made a post about it but I don't see it anywhere. I just like having hair. It feels better for me to have hair.

The takeaway is this - I am everything a woman says they want, including facial appearances (all of my facial features are representative of extreme high testosterone and honesty, and women have been polled to find these faces more appealing). I was amazed when I watched a video about looks, money, status revealing my exact facial type as the most attractive. I think Chad has Stacy under tight social restraint and Stacy is not allowed to get with incels because incels rock. This forum is the best. Why would girls not like honest and authentic guys? Stacy culture is Incel culture from 30 years ago, which proves that Stacy loves Incel culture. I am contemplating going full feminist in the hopes that women are not as evil as they appear, but are forced to act that way or they will be starved out by Chad (I am in a psych home for my authenticity, what would happen to a Stacy if she dated us? Full life ruin and potentially death? Probably). If this is a crazy theory, let me know, but it keeps me sane. I literally cannot view myself as ugly. My brain doesn't do it because when I see myself, I see beauty. When I see Chad, I want to vomit.

Ps. I am EXTREMELY un-photogenic (so I look way better IRL). I mean, women rated me a 2 on photofeeler. Am I really a 2? Some bullshit's going on. They rated me 2.8 out of 10 on intelligence. They know. Stacies are genetically hardwired to be able to read men like a book. They're not that dumb.

i said saved your hair, meaning, you took drugs to keep it from a very early age

your face has no deformities and you're white with blue eyes, you could have had it all

sub 8 theory team wins again!

You don´t have to be objectively ugly to be incel. If you aren´t chad women just don´t care about you and want you dead.
Retarded bullshit.

Where is the OP photo?? I want to check this

Seriously man do something with your hair, it looks very bad and it makes you look 10 years older. I dunno, transplant, shave and make tiny tattoo dots, anything will look better than this.

So he did 15,000 cold approaches and got 0 lays?

can anyone confirm?

Seriously man do something with your hair, it looks very bad and it makes you look 10 years older. I dunno, transplant, shave and make tiny tattoo dots, anything will look better than this.

You read the part where he said he had no success even as a younger man, with hair, right?

Hair does NOTHING for a truecel. Youth is inconsequential.

meanwhile ugly, obese girls can get a chadlite within 30 minutes of setting up an online profile while you have to spend years approaching 15,000 women and getting nowhere.

I am flabbergasted that after 15,000 rejections you can feel anything positive towards women. There seems to be a lot of unique contradictive, or at least unusual, thought patterns in your head.

I'm a master at reading body language after all that interaction. It's women who are contradictions and I'm just revealing them to people. If your theory about women is not contradictory, but they are, then it's an inaccurate theory. Women have a lot of cognitive dissonance and they are very fake. Trust me, if it was as you guys think, they would just tell you outright that you are ugly or evil (to spare beta's feelings), but to some of you she gives platitudes and advice. Why not call us ugly/evil in person? We are throw-a-ways. There's no reason for her to be fake nice and put on an act her ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Do you know how tiring that would be?

I can tell women really like me. Ok, here are two stories I can tell. 1. I saw an amazing, my type of girl, 1-in-a-billion girl on youtube (in a Neon Genesis Evangelion video). I drew her and made jokes (I asked if I could jerk off onto her unconscious body - it happens in the show, she knows I wasn't serious). No replies.

I hit her up on Plenty of Fish 6 months later, late at night (same username as Youtube, no stalk). No reply. Wake up next morning, SOMEBODY LOOKING JUST LIKE HER BUT W/ A WIG AND DIFF MAKEUP adds me on Instagram (I had my insta link on PoF).

I follow her, she IMMEDIATELY unfollows me. Dude, this hoe is orbiting me, but I sent her numerous messages and re-drew her on instagram and no replies.

Ok, another story. I draw a super-model level hot chick on instagram and send it to her. She follows me and 'likes' my drawing. She unfollows me the next day. 1 WEEK LATER she goes onto the drawing and says, 'Hey, I love the drawing! Thank you! I JUST NOW SAW IT OR I WOULD HAVE REPLIED EARLIER.' (she liked and followed/unfollowed 1 week earlier, so she saw it).

This hoe is orbiting and lying to make herself seem like she's soooooo cool. So why is she lying to boost herself to Incel me? Dude, hoes love video games and anime and all of that stuff. Chad-dad does not allow her. Fuck Chad, he is enemy. I did try the feminist thing though and they can smell my sincerity through my text and all downvote every comment. Also, I can't go full feminist. They pussyfoot around everything and are too prim and proper for me. I think it's a tactic they use that works well for plausible deniability to Chad. Stacy is really smart dude. I definitely learned that in talking to 15,000 of them. Way smarter than she pretends to be. WAY smarter than Chad.

Last edited:
the first 15,000 approaches are just warm up, bro. You are developing a skillset after all. At what angle did you approach those women? Did you shower?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm a master at reading body language after all that interaction. It's women who are contradictions and I'm just revealing them to people. If your theory about women is not contradictory, but they are, then it's an inaccurate theory. Women have a lot of cognitive dissonance and they are very fake. Trust me, if it was as you guys think, they would just tell you outright that you are ugly or evil (to spare beta's feelings), but to some of you she gives platitudes and advice. Why not call us ugly/evil in person? We are throw-a-ways. There's no reason for her to be fake nice and put on an act her ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Do you know how tiring that would be?
As you rightly pointed out, women are full of contradictions. I think women do hate us, but offer platitudes because if they admit to themselves that they dislike ugly people, they have to acknowledge that they are shallow (I think all human beings are "shallow" and we should just accept it). What women really hate is when ugly men try to be sexual; if we know our place we're tolerated.

I think women have evolved very complex ways to manipulate others emotionally. For us, lying over and over is difficult, but for women it is as natural as breathing.

I can tell women really like me. Ok, here are two stories I can tell. 1. I saw an amazing, my type of girl, 1-in-a-billion girl on youtube (in a Neon Genesis Evangelion video). I drew her and made jokes (I asked if I could jerk off onto her unconscious body - it happens in the show, she knows I wasn't serious). No replies.

I hit her up on Plenty of Fish 6 months later, late at night (same username as Youtube, no stalk). No reply. Wake up next morning, SOMEBODY LOOKING JUST LIKE HER BUT W/ A WIG AND DIFF MAKEUP adds me on Instagram (I had my insta link on PoF).

I follow her, she IMMEDIATELY unfollows me. Dude, this hoe is orbiting me, but I sent her numerous messages and re-drew her on instagram and no replies.

Ok, another story. I draw a super-model level hot chick on instagram and send it to her. She follows me and 'likes' my drawing. She unfollows me the next day. 1 WEEK LATER she goes onto the drawing and says, 'Hey, I love the drawing! Thank you! I JUST NOW SAW IT OR I WOULD HAVE REPLIED EARLIER.' (she liked and followed/unfollowed 1 week earlier, so she saw it).

This hoe is orbiting and lying to make herself seem like she's soooooo cool. So why is she lying to boost herself to Incel me? Dude, hoes love video games and anime and all of that stuff. Chad-dad does not allow her. Fuck Chad, he is enemy. I did try the feminist thing though and they can smell my sincerity through my text and all downvote every comment. Also, I can't go full feminist. They pussyfoot around everything and are too prim and proper for me. I think it's a tactic they use that works well for plausible deniability to Chad. Stacy is really smart dude. I definitely learned that in talking to 15,000 of them. Way smarter than she pretends to be. WAY smarter than Chad.
I don't think these women were interested in you. Women will jump on Chad's dick; they're just absent-mindedly playing with you.

Stacies/women are more emotionally intelligent than men. That's their bread and butter.

Last edited:
I don't think these women were interested in you. Women will jump on Chad's dick; they're just absent-mindedly playing with you.

I'll just drop it and use this forum to vent w/ my brethren. I still love Stacy, always will. I have that 'Tony Robbins' self development mindset naturally and women and prospective employers run for the hills. JUST BE POSITIVE BRO. You're too negative and misogynistic. I genuinely love women and think they're angels and it makes 0 difference to an Incel. At least I exist to give perspective.

Have you been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

Have you been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

Bipolar, OCD, and schizoeffective. I don't believe any of it except for OCD. My (brand new for me) room had a ton of bugs in it (by ton I mean I had to kill a few each day for a week, and now my room has fewer bugs) and I was killing them and told my psych about it and he was like, 'are you sure you're not hallucinating the bugs?' Mother fucker... Nobody listens to me. There is no reason to give me any of these diagnoses if people would fucking listen. If I refuse to see psych, I get kicked out onto streets and in my mental state, I could not survive.

I'm a throw-away dude. They just want me out of society in the least illegal way possible.

Last edited:
Think about what you could accomplish if you put all that effort into something other than chasing unicorns..

haircut + shower obviously needed :feelskek:

Think about what you could accomplish if you put all that effort into something other than chasing unicorns..

Wagecucking or something? I drew them so I got better at art. My goal was to become a pinup artist and live in vegas just painting and fucking models and selling my artwork. It was a great fucking plan from the standpoint that you can make your life better through hard work (for me a lie, it got way worse).

(I red pilled all of them - talked about how fucked up humans were, dominance hierarchies and how messed up they were, etc

Good strategy - talk while you draw.

But seriously - it sounds to me like you just proved to the women all you do is watch conspiracy you tube stuff. Too much negativity. Too opinionated. I know you say PUA is a hoax but normies who dont have chad looks advantage tend to flatter women a little - and let them talk - listen carefully and respond sympathetically without getting into your own shit - and the women think - he's kind of a nice guy to spend time with so when he says lets meet again they say ok. You wont sweet talk a woman by offloading all the shit inside you - they dont give a fuck about your philosophy or world view. But they like being listened to as they are all born egoists.

I'm afraid that what has stopped you getting a woman is essentially the real you. You will have to fake your personality and use a little art if you want to ascend because after 15K approaches, women just plain dont like the way you come across.

"Lol, stupid incels, I worked hard while you just played video games all day, that's why I am even uglier than you and have a girl"

relate

what country are you in?

US.

it sounds to me like you just proved to the women all you do is watch conspiracy you tube stuff. Too much negativity. Too opinionated.

I fully understand this and experimented to the extent my brain would allow. Look, there are PROBLEMS in the world and I just can't ignore them. THAT would be beta cuck shit, to just let foids and chads be faggots and lead all of humanity to absolute destruction. It's a problem and it needs a solution. 'Women hate hearing solutions' is a typical theme men have spoken about for a long time.

But something is broken in them. I'm not the one who is ill, they are. I just can't let huge stuff slide without speaking out about it. But I was WAY more light-hearted than the foids and made a ton of good dumbed down normie jokes, just for them... Fuck, I can't even do it anymore. Towards the end I would just walk up to a foid at a Target and be like, 'Nice ass, how's it going.' I shit you not.

The amount of people giving OP advice on going bald is nasty.
It won't help, he tried since 15, OP had a full head of hair most likely.
lulz @ buzzcut game bro

US.

I fully understand this and experimented to the extent my brain would allow. Look, there are PROBLEMS in the world and I just can't ignore them. THAT would be beta cuck shit, to just let foids and chads be faggots and lead all of humanity to absolute destruction. It's a problem and it needs a solution. 'Women hate hearing solutions' is a typical theme men have spoken about for a long time.

But something is broken in them. I'm not the one who is ill, they are. I just can't let huge stuff slide without speaking out about it. But I was WAY more light-hearted than the foids and made a ton of good dumbed down normie jokes, just for them... Fuck, I can't even do it anymore. Towards the end I would just walk up to a foid at a Target and be like, 'Nice ass, how's it going.' I shit you not.

That's fair enough. But what do you want a woman for? proving your points? or love.

ask yourself that question.

That's fair enough. But what do you want a woman for? proving your points? or love.

ask yourself that question.

Love dude, of course. I am very good at letting go of the need for people to agree w/ me and I drop points after I've said them. I 95% kept it light and at the deepest talked about meditation and how it had helped me. I cringe (not really but you get the idea) at people who cannot drop arguments or need to prove points like that. I got literally hundreds of girls to start meditating dude. I had a very positive impact on the world.

Love dude, of course. I am very good at letting go of the need for people to agree w/ me and I drop points after I've said them. I 95% kept it light and at the deepest talked about meditation and how it had helped me. I cringe (not really but you get the idea) at people who cannot drop arguments or need to prove points like that. I got literally hundreds of girls to start meditating dude. I had a very positive impact on the world.

OP did you fuck any of the 15,000 women?

Then let that be your consolation.

I'm 6' tall btw. Did the gymcel thing in my teens and PUA years (235 bench at 15 yrs old, 245 hang clean at 15, 315 squat at 15, 'Adonis V,' 8 pack). What you are looking at (the drawing) is a legitimate drawing I did of a girl from a cold approach. I would approach girls and ask if I could draw them. This girl browbeat me and berated me the entire time. She said, 'I was shitposting with my friends.' 'You know what shitposting is?' 'Yea, I'm under 50 and not retarded. I know what shitposting is.' super angrily.

This is frustrating because I was a god of trolling in my day, with memorable quotes in World of Warcraft like, 'I'd rather get anally raped by a premature ejaculator than a stamina champion,' when asking people to purposefully lose a match instead of drawing it out for 45 minutes and then losing, or 'Looking for sex with Miners.'. But in her mind she is better at it than me. In her mind, she is Edgequeen.

Eventually she said, 'Can I go?' I said, 'of course, you agreed to this.' Then she said, 'Awww, did I lower your self-esteem?' (heavy sarcasm, cruel tonality) She said I wasn't a good artist, shrugged at it, and said, 'It looks nothing like me.' (it looked exactly like her). 15,000 instances of this (2,000 drawings, 13,000 non-drawing approaches). Can you even imagine the drive I had for love in my life? And here I am, in a psychiatric home with ex-convicts and nobody around (got savagely attacked by my roommate (who had knives) at 3am, called 911, and nobody came. I got sent to psych hospital (for 2 weeks) and he got to stay with the staff loving him while he starts fights w/ people). One girl tried to get me arrested for statutory rape (she was 22, used friends to pretend to be underage and tried to lure me into a sting operation). I quit for 3 years and dedicated myself to hardcore meditation thinking that would work, and it hasn't at all.

Pick-Up Artistry is a hoax: All pickup artists I have seen with 'infield footage' have been outed as using actors, INCLUDING RSD! I started PUA in early 2013 before this red-pill bullshit and I had no idea that people would go to such insane lengths to manipulate and deceive. Tyler genuinely plays the role of a former Incel. He says things like, 'stop being a little bitch and go out and get girls. It took me years to get good because I had mild autism. I work 18 hour days and still go out 7 nights a week.' He is full of shit. I have done more PUA than any of the coaches and have actual INSANE social skills/confidence as a result, but nobody cares. Police would harass me, I got kicked out of places, etc. I kept going because Tyler said he went through the same. I never noticed any improvement in the way people treated me the entire time. If anything, it got worse, because nothing is worse than a confident/knowledgeable incel. Tyler said, 'you need to escalate, you need to go in for more kisses, etc.' Thank GOD I never did that. Tyler has videos of girls approaching him on the street out of the blue. It is so fake looking it's insane. He also got caught using a blurred out Elliot Hulse (a business partner and 'friend' of his) in a video pretending to be a random dude in a club.

Meditation will only increase your pain. People claiming to do massive amounts of meditation are all liars and fakes. I literally did 3 day straight meditations (and basically 3.8 years straight after my PUA days, though I was just lying in bed in agony after that girl tried to arrest me, unable to move or uncurl from a ball position or lie on my back and occasionally making a youtube video about spirituality) and went a full year without technology during my PUA days. THE ONLY CURE FOR PAIN IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN. Not even romance, sex or love. Just marginal acceptance into the tribe. Even Eckhart Tolle (fake) has stories about how monks in Asia blast loud music over speakers and don't meditate. They probably just corral tourists and bang the hoes. YOU CANNOT FIND A HAPPY/FUNCTIONAL MAN WHO IS REJECTED SOCIALLY BY ALL WOMEN. It does not exist. Yet I was very happy and functional until puberty, because women accepted me. I have not been able to lift my head up (or look right) for 3 years (it is permanently stuck in a downward position until women start to accept me). I can only lift it for short periods to take a photo, etc. Few minutes max then it goes right back down and hurts like crazy.

If a lot of people have doubts about my story or that this photo/artwork is me, I can provide links and try to prove it further (my instagram, actual photos of me standing next to the drawings, etc).

You're from the US, I suppose?

Because if you are something like a 6 or 7 here in Germany and approach girls to draw them, they're gonna jump on your dick IMMEDIATELY if they're roughly between 18 and 26. The girls here are very liberal and artsy and love that shit!

Also, Tyler:
That dude is weird. He had his 'legit' PUA business and was featured in seminars of other PUAs but later in the 2000s he became very angry towards women again and made lots of rant videos where he talks about how women are so manipulative and act completely differently towards different guys (one good-looking and one not) who approach her in the exact same way, etc.

Ok, let being a pretentious twat be yours.

aww - sorry if I hurt your feelings.

But you know - pick ups can work - just because you drew a blank in 15K doesnt mean that other guys will have the same experience.

Uninstall for example - has a date after 300 approaches.

I've also seen guys in person picking up girls in the street.

Because if you are something like a 6 or 7 here in Germany and approach girls to draw them, they're gonna jump on your dick IMMEDIATELY if they're roughly between 18 and 26. The girls here are very liberal and artsy and love that shit!

They really won't :/ I know liberal and artsy girls (one got me thrown out of a college using police in a super harsh and socially destroying way). Where I live is very liberal and artsy and they want FAKE artsy and FAKE liberal. I'm an actual feminist who loves women unconditionally dude. Women fucking hate me and call me a creep, rapist, etc. I have never hurt one ever and I don't treat them overly nice because I know they don't like that either.

I'm an expert of body language and amazing w/ dogs, which means I know how to relate w/ other beings on at least a physical communication level. I can deal w/ the most troubled and fucked up dogs and turn them good very quickly. If a dog is scared of people, I can get it to come to me. But human girls are like the opposite. The more aggressive and ill-intent you are, the more they perceive you as nice and kind. Tyler talks about that too. Girls say, 'YOU'RE SO NICE' when he negs them or hurts them (so he says).

Any other inside info about RSD Tyler? What's he like off camera? Does he get laid?

They really won't :/ I know liberal and artsy girls (one got me thrown out of a college using police in a super harsh and socially destroying way). Where I live is very liberal and artsy and they want FAKE artsy and FAKE liberal. I'm an actual feminist who loves women unconditionally dude. Women fucking hate me and call me a creep, rapist, etc. I have never hurt one ever and I don't treat them overly nice because I know they don't like that either.

I'm an expert of body language and amazing w/ dogs, which means I know how to relate w/ other beings on at least a physical communication level. I can deal w/ the most troubled and fucked up dogs and turn them good very quickly. If a dog is scared of people, I can get it to come to me. But human girls are like the opposite. The more aggressive and ill-intent you are, the more they perceive you as nice and kind. Tyler talks about that too. Girls say, 'YOU'RE SO NICE' when he negs them or hurts them (so he says).

There is still a HUUUUUGE difference between US girls and European girls. Also between Western European girls vs. Eastern European and even between countries inside the EU. The artsy girls here (i.e. Germany) are waaaay more into that stuff and less into clubs (unless you go to the big cities, there you'll have similar situations to the US, i.e. excessive partying FTW). But in medium-sized towns here, if you hung out at an 'in' liberal coffee shop with your drawing gear: You'll get very positive results, I'd wager my left nut you will.

Any other inside info about RSD Tyler? What's he like off camera? Does he get laid?

There's a Youtube video of a self-proclaimed former employee who says Tyler is a walking hypocrite, but the same guy goes on to promote his 'suuper legit' PUA company, so he can't be trusted at all.

Here is the only dirt I really have on Tyler besides him getting weirder and weirder every day. 1. He used Elliot Hulse, his business ally and 'friend' in a video and blurred out his face and pretended he was a random guy in a club, choreographed a 10 minute sequence using girls and 'students,' and put it in a Youtube video. Somebody called him out in the comment section (well, everybody did) and Tyler's response was basically, 'Yea. Teehee.'

and 2. He was having a bad day emotionally, kind of grumpy, and he was talking on the street when 2 asian/mexican/philippina girls approached him and he walked off arm in arm w/ both of them. Their acting (the girls) was really, really bad and it was obviously fake as fuck.

and I guess 3. TONS of other PUA coaches have been caught in far more compromising situations and been utterly proven to have used actors.
There is still a HUUUUUGE difference between US girls and European girls. Also between Western European girls vs. Eastern European and even between countries inside the EU. The artsy girls here (i.e. Germany) are waaaay more into that stuff and less into clubs (unless you go to the big cities, there you'll have similar situations to the US, i.e. excessive partying FTW). But in medium-sized towns here, if you hung out at an 'in' liberal coffee shop with your drawing gear: You'll get very positive results, I'd wager my left nut you will.

That could be true (sounds amazing). I had dreams of doing it in Europe but it is so much money to fly out there. I don't know what I'm gonna do but I'm sure as hell done working.

is he gay?

Lol, I dunno dude. I think he tries too hard to chase 'positive emotions.' He reads Eckhart Tolle and should know that emotions are pain (derived from Emover, which means to disturb).

But he also likes Tony Robbins and has to pretend to do night game in ritzy clubs where 'girls have the attention spans of ants.' So he is always trying to force his energy and be wired and overly talkative.

He also cannot stop talking or he gets 'stuck in his head.' So instead of fixing it like I did, he makes it worse by not facing his problem through being quiet in public spaces and during events.

In other words, he is still immersed in pickup culture. I met a 'natural' or former-LA Gangster Chad (100s of girls w/ out effort or approaching) and saw that his personality was drastically different than PUA and saw that he was laid back, meditative, and himself, so I realized I didn't have to game girls at all.

Last edited:
Bipolar, OCD, and schizoeffective. I don't believe any of it except for OCD. My (brand new for me) room had a ton of bugs in it (by ton I mean I had to kill a few each day for a week, and now my room has fewer bugs) and I was killing them and told my psych about it and he was like, 'are you sure you're not hallucinating the bugs?' Mother fucker... Nobody listens to me. There is no reason to give me any of these diagnoses if people would fucking listen.
(((Shrinks))) are charlatan fucks. You are better off getting (((help))) from your dog

Lol, I dunno dude. I think he tries too hard to chase 'positive emotions.' He reads Eckhart Tolle and should know that emotions are pain (derived from Emover, which means to disturb).

But he also likes Tony Robbins and has to pretend to do night game in ritzy clubs where 'girls have the attention spans of ants.' So he is always trying to force his energy and be wired and overly talkative.

He also cannot stop talking or he gets 'stuck in his head.' So instead of fixing it like I did, he makes it worse by not facing his problem through being quiet in public spaces and during events.

In other words, he is still immersed in pickup culture. I met a 'natural' or former-LA Gangster Chad (100s of girls w/ out effort or approaching) and saw that his personality was drastically different than PUA and saw that he was laid back, meditative, and himself, so I realized I didn't have to game girls at all.
Even from a "game" perspective, being all pushy and hyper just signals you are low value. Being laid back is perceived as high value.

(((Shrinks))) are charlatan fucks. You are better off getting (((help))) from your dog

I know dude. I fucking hate it but it's that or they kick me out of this psych home and force me onto the streets. I refused to go and they threatened to have me dragged away by police for the 3rd fucking time and so I just decided to go. They treat me like a non-human and they power trip like crazy.

lay down and BANG ALL THE HOOKERS
then rot

Dude I'll be honest after reading all your posts here I get an arrogant vibe from you. I don't blame you, after this amount of approaches I'd be seriously pissed off. If you are blackpilled than it's okay but if you still hope to ascent, I doubt you should demonstrate how smart you are to females, it will just annoy them unless you are at least 6/10.

Better invest your brain in earning money it will increase your chances significantly.

Forgive me if you're sincere but at least some of your story smells suspiciously bullshit/self serving.

you did 15k approaches, apparently taking record of this in some form, you were a gymcel with impressive stats (and yet from your photos there is no indication that you were ever athletic, certainly not adonis v and 8 pack because even retired athletes tend to still carry notably above average muscle mass years later), you mastered mediation including meditating for 3 days straight, you did more pua than anyone you know and developed "insane" lack of inhibition....

top it all off you're 6 foot and not even ugly, just average looking, and yet supposedly a 100% failure rate. Then through reading your posts I get this strange feeling that I've encountered this manner, this style, this patter before. Then i realize that Ive seen it before: schizo posting on various forums. You mention you've been to a psych ward. I can't help but think that you're schizophrenic.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting serious deja vu here, and its not from the topic/content.

Forgive me if you're sincere but at least some of your story smells suspiciously bullshit/self serving.

you did 15k approaches, apparently taking record of this in some form, you were a gymcel with impressive stats (and yet from your photos there is no indication that you were ever athletic, certainly not adonis v and 8 pack because even retired athletes tend to still carry notably above average muscle mass years later), you mastered mediation including meditating for 3 days straight, you did more pua than anyone you know and developed "insane" lack of inhibition....

top it all off you're 6 foot and not even ugly, just average looking, and yet supposedly a 100% failure rate. Then through reading your posts I get this strange feeling that I've encountered this manner, this style, this patter before. Then i realize that Ive seen it before: schizo posting on various forums. You mention you've been to a psych ward. I can't help but think that you're schizophrenic.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting serious deja vu here, and its not from the topic/content.

Understandable. Ultimately, there was a lot of super solid evidence on my instagram which I'm not even sure I can message you because there is a no selfie policy (if it's cool I'll send it). I have photos of girls I took on the street and the drawings of them, and I showed artwork from that instagram w/ a photo of me and a sheet of paper on which I wrote Incels.me. In other words, I had face, painting, signature in multiple photos, all tied to that instagram account.