Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Did 15,000 Cold Approaches and Here I Am

Yup, you’re a legit loser. You belong here. You always have.

You will gain nothing from this forum, but it’s a great cope until you rope.

Welcome aboard.

Lol, thanks. I tried 4chan repeatedly over the past 10 years and god I found it utterly intolerable.

did police really harass you?

i used to do ultra aggressive pua shit and i never got in any trouble. i was usually the only guy approaching in the venue. i never managed to get kicked out, either

i never saw crazy fights either, like they claim happens all the time in TRP threads

Hah, ok, so I had to be concise in my main post or it would have been far too long. I'm not trying to mislead, but it was technically for public meditation (I was trying to get ultra used to being around people and being in busy areas) Police harassment - I was doing public meditation in the downtown library where I live (I was sitting quietly in a chair, no cell phone, no ear plugs - thus, a fucking weirdo in today's age). 'You're not allowed to have your eyes closed.' 'Ok, I'll keep 'em open. I'm just meditating.'

Another cop comes up. 'Hey, whatcha doin'? 'Oh, ok.' Lingers oddly for a while.

Another cop comes up, this is all within like 4 minutes, 'Hey, that's some pretty good meditation you got going on there.' (dripping with sarcasm).

And then I left, feeling super uncomfortable. Meanwhile, people were yelling and screaming (in library) in the foyer.

Props to you dude.

You have 1,000,000x more balls than anyone I have ever met for doing that many approaches despite the outcome.

Thanks dude. It was the days when very few really knew for a fact that PUA was a scam (and those were brushed of as rationalizing haters). And I threw away my computer to focus on meditation and personal development so I was totally unaware of the feminism/SJW war bomb that was about to be dropped.

Last edited:
And I thought I'd wasted my time with PUA and my 200-250 approaches.

PUA only works on 7+ men and you're a 5.5, sorry

15k, goddamn, OP. Zero angularity plus baldness = game over unless you find a "curvy" girl. How low did you go with your approaches? I approached women at events and bars mostly, never just outside. Definitely considered the drawing thing but my drawing is better wasted on things I enjoy. If the "PUA" is good-looking, they probably underplay their success rate so people won't think it was their looks that got them laid. Uglier guys ofc resort to using actresses/actors to sell you on "Game".

Why don't you ask the women to feel your jawline when you are talking to them, they love a guys jawline

Ur mad bro, I can feel your pain. Glad to have you here and keep posting.

Bro you aren't even that bad looking. It's pretty obvious you need to shave that shit off.

Thanks for sharing and I like your drawings, srs.

yep. i havent approached as much as you but have approached a ton...rejected every time. have never been approached outside highschool days. its fucking over after 22 y/o. during the day you cannot approach these whores man. you have to do this shit at night where the toxic power struggle b/w men and women kinda disappears temporarily and order is restored, especially with alchohol mixed in. sub 5's have a better chance at night, for sure.

>I Did 15,000 Cold Approaches and Here I Am
uninstall BTFO

What mental issues do you have other than depression?

I think you're a real artist and a good guy. May be you could find happiness in another country if you stop that neet bullshit behind. Reading your text I realized that you'll never be happy where you have born.

Meditation will only increase your pain. People claiming to do massive amounts of meditation are all liars and fakes. I literally did 3 day straight meditations (and basically 3.8 years straight after my PUA days, though I was just lying in bed in agony after that girl tried to arrest me, unable to move or uncurl from a ball position or lie on my back and occasionally making a youtube video about spirituality) and went a full year without technology during my PUA days. THE ONLY CURE FOR PAIN IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN. Not even romance, sex or love. Just marginal acceptance into the tribe. Even Eckhart Tolle (fake) has stories about how monks in Asia blast loud music over speakers and don't meditate. They probably just corral tourists and bang the hoes. YOU CANNOT FIND A HAPPY/FUNCTIONAL MAN WHO IS REJECTED SOCIALLY BY ALL WOMEN. It does not exist. Yet I was very happy and functional until puberty, because women accepted me. I have not been able to lift my head up (or look right) for 3 years (it is permanently stuck in a downward position until women start to accept me). I can only lift it for short periods to take a photo, etc. Few minutes max then it goes right back down and hurts like crazy.
I do agree with this to a large extent. Meditation alone won't do much if you don't have at the same time the ideological strength to recognize that women's opinions on your sexual attractiveness should not define you, your way of living or your potential. It isn't given to everyone to reach the conclusion that women's opinions, while important, are not necessarily a matter for sustained consideration. Even if you are lucky enough to be viewed as attractive by women, becoming codependent to their approval is quite "beta" and dangerous on the long haul.

As to the question of being able to reach actual happiness without women and love: I don't think you can, indeed. At the most, you can ease the pain and live a neutral life that is not euphoric, but not gloomy either.

Reminds me of the serial killer from silence of the lambs

You have blue eyes, which is a plus.

Just shave your head and run Aryan game.

You mog uninstall if true.

15 000 cold approaches, for fucks sake!

Me: View attachment 34812

My art: View attachment 34813

I'm 6' tall btw. Did the gymcel thing in my teens and PUA years (235 bench at 15 yrs old, 245 hang clean at 15, 315 squat at 15, 'Adonis V,' 8 pack). What you are looking at (the drawing) is a legitimate drawing I did of a girl from a cold approach. I would approach girls and ask if I could draw them. This girl browbeat me and berated me the entire time. She said, 'I was shitposting with my friends.' 'You know what shitposting is?' 'Yea, I'm under 50 and not retarded. I know what shitposting is.' super angrily.

This is frustrating because I was a god of trolling in my day, with memorable quotes in World of Warcraft like, 'I'd rather get anally raped by a premature ejaculator than a stamina champion,' when asking people to purposefully lose a match instead of drawing it out for 45 minutes and then losing, or 'Looking for sex with Miners.'. But in her mind she is better at it than me. In her mind, she is Edgequeen.

Eventually she said, 'Can I go?' I said, 'of course, you agreed to this.' Then she said, 'Awww, did I lower your self-esteem?' (heavy sarcasm, cruel tonality) She said I wasn't a good artist, shrugged at it, and said, 'It looks nothing like me.' (it looked exactly like her). 15,000 instances of this (2,000 drawings, 13,000 non-drawing approaches). Can you even imagine the drive I had for love in my life? And here I am, in a psychiatric home with ex-convicts and nobody around (got savagely attacked by my roommate (who had knives) at 3am, called 911, and nobody came. I got sent to psych hospital (for 2 weeks) and he got to stay with the staff loving him while he starts fights w/ people). One girl tried to get me arrested for statutory rape (she was 22, used friends to pretend to be underage and tried to lure me into a sting operation). I quit for 3 years and dedicated myself to hardcore meditation thinking that would work, and it hasn't at all.

Pick-Up Artistry is a hoax: All pickup artists I have seen with 'infield footage' have been outed as using actors, INCLUDING RSD! I started PUA in early 2013 before this red-pill bullshit and I had no idea that people would go to such insane lengths to manipulate and deceive. Tyler genuinely plays the role of a former Incel. He says things like, 'stop being a little bitch and go out and get girls. It took me years to get good because I had mild autism. I work 18 hour days and still go out 7 nights a week.' He is full of shit. I have done more PUA than any of the coaches and have actual INSANE social skills/confidence as a result, but nobody cares. Police would harass me, I got kicked out of places, etc. I kept going because Tyler said he went through the same. I never noticed any improvement in the way people treated me the entire time. If anything, it got worse, because nothing is worse than a confident/knowledgeable incel. Tyler said, 'you need to escalate, you need to go in for more kisses, etc.' Thank GOD I never did that. Tyler has videos of girls approaching him on the street out of the blue. It is so fake looking it's insane. He also got caught using a blurred out Elliot Hulse (a business partner and 'friend' of his) in a video pretending to be a random dude in a club.

Meditation will only increase your pain. People claiming to do massive amounts of meditation are all liars and fakes. I literally did 3 day straight meditations (and basically 3.8 years straight after my PUA days, though I was just lying in bed in agony after that girl tried to arrest me, unable to move or uncurl from a ball position or lie on my back and occasionally making a youtube video about spirituality) and went a full year without technology during my PUA days. THE ONLY CURE FOR PAIN IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN. Not even romance, sex or love. Just marginal acceptance into the tribe. Even Eckhart Tolle (fake) has stories about how monks in Asia blast loud music over speakers and don't meditate. They probably just corral tourists and bang the hoes. YOU CANNOT FIND A HAPPY/FUNCTIONAL MAN WHO IS REJECTED SOCIALLY BY ALL WOMEN. It does not exist. Yet I was very happy and functional until puberty, because women accepted me. I have not been able to lift my head up (or look right) for 3 years (it is permanently stuck in a downward position until women start to accept me). I can only lift it for short periods to take a photo, etc. Few minutes max then it goes right back down and hurts like crazy.

If a lot of people have doubts about my story or that this photo/artwork is me, I can provide links and try to prove it further (my instagram, actual photos of me standing next to the drawings, etc).

Good art. Honestly cut your hair completely off. Being bald is better than having the balding look. Good eyes too.

Welcome to your new home.

Shave your head dude, that style isn't cutting it in this century.

Forget women, just focus on your hobbies and accept it's over for you with women in your country.

Cope, cope and cope some more or go ER but doubt you'll do that as you said you dislike the thought of hurting women.

Rope as a last resort.

Don't get haircut advice from the norwood reaper, it hurts to look at.

Buzz it completely flat and maybe try SMP.

Anyway im glad PUA is dead and everyone realises its bullshit. All its done is furthered the race to the bottom with women being approached in a mall dozens of times a day making them think they are queens. We need to starve them of attention entirely.

youre not ugly
sub 8 theory team wins again!

You don´t have to be objectively ugly to be incel. If you aren´t chad women just don´t care about you and want you dead.

sub 8 theory team wins again!

You don´t have to be objectively ugly to be incel. If you aren´t chad women just don´t care about you and want you dead.

i will never concede with that statement, i have been around sub 8's who get laid multiple times a year and who have great relationships with women. I know a kid who would be rated 4/10 on this forum that was dating a 9.5/10 Stacy his first year of college

i will never concede with that statement, i have been around sub 8's who get laid multiple times a year and who have great relationships with women. I know a kid who would be rated 4/10 on this forum that was dating a 9.5/10 Stacy his first year of college
Then wtf are you doing on this forum? Why don´t you just go out and get a 9.5/10 stacy if it´s so easy?

People like you seriously piss me off.

Last edited:
I wish I could draw like that. I'm jealous

Then wtf are you doing on this forum? Why don´t you just go out and get a 9.5/10 stacy if it´s so easy?

People like you seriously piss me off.

Because my skin legit makes me stick out from the crowd as a result of my revoltingness, I'm not just some mentalcel or young kid with BDD. If you've seen my photos you'd know the shit I had to go through during my last 2 years of HS (now in my 2nd year of college), I don't sympathize with people that say that if you're a sub 8 you won't get laid. That's just the highest form of stupidity. I need to surgerymaxxx my scars off, then I'll get off this forum and ascend.

How many girls from 15,000 approaches did you bang?

Sad thing is you would not look too bad if you had better hair. Maybe not chad territory, but at least normie tier face. Also, did you consider that falling for the PUA shit actually was a deterrent not an advantage? Women have been onto the fake PUA shit for DECADES (Andrew Dice Clay played the typical PUA in Casual Sex? which opened in 1988 - 30 fucking years ago.) Just look for natural situations to meet people and use dating sites with good photos and an exaggerated bio. PUA is a joke.

Last edited:
Until you've had you brains fucked out you wont get anywhere in meditation. Your head is a mess of knots. You need a ton of great sex to clear your head and relax your eyes. Then you can meditate and find peace in deep blissful silence.

Ok, I had a few jobs but the depression was so extreme it was hard to do anything. During my PUA days I really toughed it out and had a sales job (to improve my social abilities) and afforded my own apartment downtown so I could bring girls home if I got one.

Christ, and females complain that fakeup is such a burden. Just imagine if a female had ever had to put even a 0.001% of the effort men put into getting a relationship. The ship has rolled all the way to one side an none of the passengers seem to have noticed.

It's depressing to see how long you were bluepilled, and to know that RSD and other dating gurus are that good at marketing, to keep you convinced for so long. I was deceived as well, but for much less time, like half a year until I found the truth.

Honestly, I do think you look pretty decent, as some already told you. Hope you start looksmaxing and find what you want. Good luck.

Bro just go fully bald, that struggle hair doesn't do you any good. You got the skull for it

Bald > balding

Also have you tried Asian women?

probably cause youre autistiic

im stupid as fuck, dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck. you see ugly faggots with gfs every day. "i try really hard so that means i get gf" what that really means is you're creepy as fuck and didnt catch a hint after the first dozen or so tries.

harsh reality but its the truth. you cant looksmax your personalityu.
This. You look outstandingly generic (minus hair), so it is safe to assume you're a faggot IRL. Do/did you have any real friends and real human connection? Don't you think your fault might be that you are unappealing as a human being?

Ok, tons of replies so I'm not going to quote them all. Thanks for your comments. As to the 'shave your head' comment that is the #1 comment I receive, I DID SHAVE MY HEAD (was full bald during PUA years, as per advice from Niel Strauss' 'The Game.' - he said to thugmaxx so I did (leather jacket, etc), but I couldn't hide my niceness), lol. I had to spend like 20 minutes every other day full shaving my head and wasting $45 a month on razors. I like having hair, I think it makes me look more kind, so fuck it. I want the approval of women for being myself, not for complying with their wishes. That means nothing. So in a sense it could be beta to want the approval of women, but what guy doesn't? I personally think it's a cope. Honesty is the best policy.

Fakecel as fuck. Generic means there are tons of other people who look like me walking around. WTF do you live? I found this shirt at a specialty store and forked over tons of money for it. The back says, 'We're all mad here.' I think it's fuckin' hilarious. Truerateme told me to burn it which makes me like it more.

Haha, results are in from Photofeeler. KEEP IN MIND, MY IQ IS 135 at 12, and probably higher now (Mensa level genius), and I have an absolute NO LIE policy that I go through great lengths to not break. I understand rating me low in attractiveness, but you know IQ 37 Giga Chad gets rated 10 on smarts and Trustworthiness (then they turn feminist and complain about his lies). These hoes are ridiculous.

View attachment 34924

View attachment 34926

Smiling is such tryhard faggotry. I want to relax my facial muscles and not dance to your whip, thanks. Chad doesn't have to smile. It's just like douchebag guys telling girls to smile (yet feminists complain about it). Yet smiles actually look good on women if it's warranted (not fake).

Just be Chad bro', get that halo effect on the other categories by just being attractive.
Fucking foids equating attractiveness with trust and intelligence.

The statistics after about 100 approaches would be telling and should either dissuade or encourage you to push further.

This guy would've seen the pattern after about 10..

Fakecel as fuck. Generic means there are tons of other people who look like me walking around. WTF do you live? I found this shirt at a specialty store and forked over tons of money for it. The back says, 'We're all mad here.' I think it's fuckin' hilarious. Truerateme told me to burn it which makes me like it more.
Generic means that you don't stand out in an openly negative way. The important part is, however, whether your presence has been considered bearable by another human being, which might be your biggest flaw. Any real friends? How many? How close?

Lots of bluepillers coming out the woodwork

You could actually ascend bro. Your lack of success is due to not putting enough effort. Please buzzcut your hair, it looks terrible in that pic. Also I think gymcelling could actually benefit you, you look way too soft/pudgy in that pic

The statistics after about 100 approaches would be telling and should either dissuade or encourage you to push further.

This guy would've seen the pattern after about 10..

I was so out of the loop I did not even know how Chad was treated (this was not on the internet yet). I thought I was doing well because your first 2 years in the game are supposed to be filled with failure. I was also addicted to personal development and saw myself growing stronger, so that became my primary focus. Emotional strength. I thought that was what women were attracted to, and that my years of depression and isolation had me at a severe deficit that I had to overcome. What I didn't realize is that not even Chad has the balls to approach. In fact, he's quite the coward. I made the right decision. I gave it a good try and was optimistic. I genuinely thought I was going to start getting girls because I've always been very confident and had a high self esteem (which I still do). Guess girls don't care about anything they say they do.

Oh god... Reading your story and the follow-up posts makes me sick. This world is such fucking garbage.

Okay... okay... I don't have much advice. If you have a high IQ maybe you could study enough to get a good job, and start bringing in bitches with money. Easier said than done, yes, but if you're really intelligent it might not be difficult.

Are you happy with your artistic skills? I believe natural-gifts dictate our abilities; like beauty and talent.

Jeezus christ I fucking fucking hate life. Only retribution can bring us any happiness.

(also is your username a reference to frottage?)

Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man

You need a wig or something, your dad hairdo makes you look like a pedophile (no offense). Your art is middle school tier but it's not like that matters, roasties only care about looks anyways.

Last edited:
15k at a 100 i would have roped tbh tbh btw do you have warrior skull if you do shave it bald bro