Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Did 15,000 Cold Approaches and Here I Am

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
I'm 6' tall btw. Did the gymcel thing in my teens and PUA years (235 bench at 15 yrs old, 245 hang clean at 15, 315 squat at 15, 'Adonis V,' 8 pack). What you are looking at (the drawing) is a legitimate drawing I did of a girl from a cold approach. I would approach girls and ask if I could draw them. This girl browbeat me and berated me the entire time. She said, 'I was shitposting with my friends.' 'You know what shitposting is?' 'Yea, I'm under 50 and not retarded. I know what shitposting is.' super angrily.

This is frustrating because I was a god of trolling in my day, with memorable quotes in World of Warcraft like, 'I'd rather get anally raped by a premature ejaculator than a stamina champion,' when asking people to purposefully lose a match instead of drawing it out for 45 minutes and then losing, or 'Looking for sex with Miners.'. But in her mind she is better at it than me. In her mind, she is Edgequeen.

Eventually she said, 'Can I go?' I said, 'of course, you agreed to this.' Then she said, 'Awww, did I lower your self-esteem?' (heavy sarcasm, cruel tonality) She said I wasn't a good artist, shrugged at it, and said, 'It looks nothing like me.' (it looked exactly like her). 15,000 instances of this (2,000 drawings, 13,000 non-drawing approaches). Can you even imagine the drive I had for love in my life? And here I am, in a psychiatric home with ex-convicts and nobody around (got savagely attacked by my roommate (who had knives) at 3am, called 911, and nobody came. I got sent to psych hospital (for 2 weeks) and he got to stay with the staff loving him while he starts fights w/ people). One girl tried to get me arrested for statutory rape (she was 22, used friends to pretend to be underage and tried to lure me into a sting operation). I quit for 3 years and dedicated myself to hardcore meditation thinking that would work, and it hasn't at all.

Pick-Up Artistry is a hoax: All pickup artists I have seen with 'infield footage' have been outed as using actors, INCLUDING RSD! I started PUA in early 2013 before this red-pill bullshit and I had no idea that people would go to such insane lengths to manipulate and deceive. Tyler genuinely plays the role of a former Incel. He says things like, 'stop being a little bitch and go out and get girls. It took me years to get good because I had mild autism. I work 18 hour days and still go out 7 nights a week.' He is full of shit. I have done more PUA than any of the coaches and have actual INSANE social skills/confidence as a result, but nobody cares. Police would harass me, I got kicked out of places, etc. I kept going because Tyler said he went through the same. I never noticed any improvement in the way people treated me the entire time. If anything, it got worse, because nothing is worse than a confident/knowledgeable incel. Tyler said, 'you need to escalate, you need to go in for more kisses, etc.' Thank GOD I never did that. Tyler has videos of girls approaching him on the street out of the blue. It is so fake looking it's insane. He also got caught using a blurred out Elliot Hulse (a business partner and 'friend' of his) in a video pretending to be a random dude in a club.

Meditation will only increase your pain. People claiming to do massive amounts of meditation are all liars and fakes. I literally did 3 day straight meditations (and basically 3.8 years straight after my PUA days, though I was just lying in bed in agony after that girl tried to arrest me, unable to move or uncurl from a ball position or lie on my back and occasionally making a youtube video about spirituality) and went a full year without technology during my PUA days. THE ONLY CURE FOR PAIN IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN. Not even romance, sex or love. Just marginal acceptance into the tribe. Even Eckhart Tolle (fake) has stories about how monks in Asia blast loud music over speakers and don't meditate. They probably just corral tourists and bang the hoes. YOU CANNOT FIND A HAPPY/FUNCTIONAL MAN WHO IS REJECTED SOCIALLY BY ALL WOMEN. It does not exist. Yet I was very happy and functional until puberty, because women accepted me. I have not been able to lift my head up (or look right) for 3 years (it is permanently stuck in a downward position until women start to accept me). I can only lift it for short periods to take a photo, etc. Few minutes max then it goes right back down and hurts like crazy.

If a lot of people have doubts about my story or that this photo/artwork is me, I can provide links and try to prove it further (my instagram, actual photos of me standing next to the drawings, etc).

Attachments

• Image 28a.jpg
    Image 28a.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,157
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel the need to prove anything. Welcome to incels.is. We're glad to have you.

fuck at that hair loss
get a hair system asap

Christ what a story.

I believe you and hope you get something out of your time here.

Your drawings are quite good, I wish I had your skill.

Depressing as hell. You convey a sense of complete humorlessness when describing your situation. And by humor I don't mean being or trying to be outright funny. Just giving off good to neutral vibes, which you don't.

What are your thoughts on hookers? Ever try them yourself?

Christ what a story.

I believe you and hope you get something out of your time here.

Your drawings are quite good, I wish I had your skill.

Thanks my dudes. So, when foids say they want personality or a guy who is deep, what do we say? lol. Or that all nice guys are just assholes who are too pathetic to go for what they want?
What are your thoughts on hookers? Ever try them yourself?

I would love a hooker. A no pressure blowjob where I can just sit back and relax instead of 'spit game' at them which is what RSD says you have to do (or dom them - I hate the thought of hurting women). I have no way of making money though and hookers are an ocean away.

I would love a hooker. A no pressure blowjob where I can just sit back and relax instead of 'spit game' at them which is what RSD says you have to do (or dom them - I hate the thought of hurting women). I have no way of making money though and hookers are an ocean away.

How have you survived up to the present? Surely you've had some jobs along the way. What stopped you from buying a hooker? Was it the belief that if you tried hard enough you could get a girl the "natural" way and that hookers would be cheating?

What was the breakdown between daygame and nightclubs for your cold approaches?

If you imagine 10 random cold approaches, what would be the typical breakdown of responses?

Me: View attachment 34812

My art: View attachment 34813

I'm 6' tall btw. Did the gymcel thing in my teens and PUA years (235 bench at 15 yrs old, 245 hang clean at 15, 315 squat at 15, 'Adonis V,' 8 pack). What you are looking at (the drawing) is a legitimate drawing I did of a girl from a cold approach. I would approach girls and ask if I could draw them. This girl browbeat me and berated me the entire time. She said, 'I was shitposting with my friends.' 'You know what shitposting is?' 'Yea, I'm under 50 and not retarded. I know what shitposting is.' super angrily.

This is frustrating because I was a god of trolling in my day, with memorable quotes in World of Warcraft like, 'I'd rather get anally raped by a premature ejaculator than a stamina champion,' when asking people to purposefully lose a match instead of drawing it out for 45 minutes and then losing, or 'Looking for sex with Miners.'. But in her mind she is better at it than me. In her mind, she is Edgequeen.

Eventually she said, 'Can I go?' I said, 'of course, you agreed to this.' Then she said, 'Awww, did I lower your self-esteem?' (heavy sarcasm, cruel tonality) She said I wasn't a good artist, shrugged at it, and said, 'It looks nothing like me.' (it looked exactly like her). 15,000 instances of this (2,000 drawings, 13,000 non-drawing approaches). Can you even imagine the drive I had for love in my life? And here I am, in a psychiatric home with ex-convicts and nobody around (got savagely attacked by my roommate (who had knives) at 3am, called 911, and nobody came. I got sent to psych hospital (for 2 weeks) and he got to stay with the staff loving him while he starts fights w/ people). One girl tried to get me arrested for statutory rape (she was 22, used friends to pretend to be underage and tried to lure me into a sting operation). I quit for 3 years and dedicated myself to hardcore meditation thinking that would work, and it hasn't at all.

Pick-Up Artistry is a hoax: All pickup artists I have seen with 'infield footage' have been outed as using actors, INCLUDING RSD! I started PUA in early 2013 before this red-pill bullshit and I had no idea that people would go to such insane lengths to manipulate and deceive. Tyler genuinely plays the role of a former Incel. He says things like, 'stop being a little bitch and go out and get girls. It took me years to get good because I had mild autism. I work 18 hour days and still go out 7 nights a week.' He is full of shit. I have done more PUA than any of the coaches and have actual INSANE social skills/confidence as a result, but nobody cares. Police would harass me, I got kicked out of places, etc. I kept going because Tyler said he went through the same. I never noticed any improvement in the way people treated me the entire time. If anything, it got worse, because nothing is worse than a confident/knowledgeable incel. Tyler said, 'you need to escalate, you need to go in for more kisses, etc.' Thank GOD I never did that. Tyler has videos of girls approaching him on the street out of the blue. It is so fake looking it's insane. He also got caught using a blurred out Elliot Hulse (a business partner and 'friend' of his) in a video pretending to be a random dude in a club.

Meditation will only increase your pain. People claiming to do massive amounts of meditation are all liars and fakes. I literally did 3 day straight meditations (and basically 3.8 years straight after my PUA days, though I was just lying in bed in agony after that girl tried to arrest me, unable to move or uncurl from a ball position or lie on my back and occasionally making a youtube video about spirituality) and went a full year without technology during my PUA days. THE ONLY CURE FOR PAIN IS THE ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN. Not even romance, sex or love. Just marginal acceptance into the tribe. Even Eckhart Tolle (fake) has stories about how monks in Asia blast loud music over speakers and don't meditate. They probably just corral tourists and bang the hoes. YOU CANNOT FIND A HAPPY/FUNCTIONAL MAN WHO IS REJECTED SOCIALLY BY ALL WOMEN. It does not exist. Yet I was very happy and functional until puberty, because women accepted me. I have not been able to lift my head up (or look right) for 3 years (it is permanently stuck in a downward position until women start to accept me). I can only lift it for short periods to take a photo, etc. Few minutes max then it goes right back down and hurts like crazy.

If a lot of people have doubts about my story or that this photo/artwork is me, I can provide links and try to prove it further (my instagram, actual photos of me standing next to the drawings, etc).
What in the actual fuck?

@uninstall take a bow to your overlord :lul:

How have you survived up to the present? Surely you've had some jobs along the way. What stopped you from buying a hooker? Was it the belief that if you tried hard enough you could get a girl the "natural" way and that hookers would be cheating?

What was the breakdown between daygame and nightclubs for your cold approaches?

If you imagine 10 random cold approaches, what would be the typical breakdown of responses?

Ok, I had a few jobs but the depression was so extreme it was hard to do anything. During my PUA days I really toughed it out and had a sales job (to improve my social abilities) and afforded my own apartment downtown so I could bring girls home if I got one.

It was almost all daygame. I only did a nightclub once with friends.

10 approaches:
If I got down about being rejected, 100% blow out rate. If I was too happy because I perceived myself erroneously at the time to be doing well, 100% blow out rate. I had to maintain a neutral level of not giving a fuck.

I would probably be allowed to draw 70-90% of approaches on a good day, for 15 minutes to 4-5 HOURS. It was such a good 'tactic' because it allowed me to get to know them, have them get to know me, and I could have a real conversation with them. We would talk about our lives, our past, our jobs, school, philosophy, human nature (I red pilled all of them - talked about how fucked up humans were, dominance hierarchies and how messed up they were, etc), meditation, spirituality, ambitions, dreams. I tried to gauge their interests and level of intelligence and tailor it for them, without being too fake. I'm very smart, so I could go on for hours with any of these girls if they didn't start ignoring me mid-drawing (so brutal dude).

It actually got to the point where it became FAR easier and more enjoyable for me to talk to women than it was for me to talk to most men (which was the total reverse of how I started, due to social anxiety). Thus making it harsher that no women will allow me to even approach them anymore due to feminism and whatever exists today (my rejection rate is over 90% and I cannot take it). It's fine, I'm retired and PUA doesn't work. Let feminism win, it only effects Chad. I'm a NEET 4 life. I quit.
It's over.

Dude, your Pulpasaur avatar is hilarious.

Op how old are you ? The Norwood reaper really went in dry on you. I’m sorry

On the bright side, Japan is cloning hair already.. it’ll be on the market soon.. should be able to fix even a norwood 7

the first 15,000 approaches are just warm up, bro. You are developing a skillset after all. At what angle did you approach those women? Did you shower?

Op how old are you ? The Norwood reaper really went in dry on you. I’m sorry

On the bright side, Japan is cloning hair already.. it’ll be on the market soon.. should be able to fix even a norwood 7

I'm 31, almost 32. I had hair as a teen and it didn't help, but I would take a full head of hair if it was available. Rogaine is a total scam, tried it for years. God, I had a girl when I was 22 and not PUA (she was an artist and gamer, my type) say to my face when I was sitting in a friend's backyard, 'You're really bald...' Had another girl who was in my house because she was friends w/ my bro, and she laughed and laughed at him having rogaine in the bathroom. He's married though.

Foid interaction was like, a once in a year thing back then too.

There's always drugs and alcohol...

What happened to break your commitment? This sounds a little bit beyond gymceling. This sounds like a guy who wants to be strong, woman or not.

Dude, I used to do like 200 situps a day when I was 9 years old before women were a thing. I'm just broken dude. I can hardly get up and walk tbh. I feel like I'm dying/on fire all the time. PUA years were the final push. I want to be able to enjoy life and just ignore foids and play video games, but I have 0 interest in anything anymore. This forum helps some, glad to have found it. Maybe I can platform from here and recover. I truly feel it is impossible to be happy or functional without foid approval. I think it's a spiritual thing. There are levels to it. I think I'm getting super good karma for this, but I feel my journey is over (not saying suicide, but my striving).

Gbh
Me: View attachment 34812

My art: View attachment 34813

Meditation isn't about how many years you do it, but how and why.

If you just close your eyes and keep thinkinf about women, have 0 ability to focus and don't understand intellectually and intuitively that attachement is the root of all suffering, meditation is barely daydreaming and won't work of course. Meditation without the understanding of attachment and avidity (by reading or watching dharma, and meditating on that) is useless and counter-productive, but yeah it's not for everybody

JFL at thinking you have any chances with girls when unattractive

No amount of PUA, self-development, money or status will ever bring you the goddesses you desire.

I'm 31, almost 32. I had hair as a teen and it didn't help, but I would take a full head of hair if it was available. Rogaine is a total scam, tried it for years. God, I had a girl when I was 22 and not PUA (she was an artist and gamer, my type) say to my face when I was sitting in a friend's backyard, 'You're really bald...' Had another girl who was in my house because she was friends w/ my bro, and she laughed and laughed at him having rogaine in the bathroom. He's married though.

Foid interaction was like, a once in a year thing back then too.

Man, I don't know how you managed to have so many interactions with women without coming to hate them. This with that interaction you highlighted in the op. I literally fantasize about doing nothing more than just slapping and pinching women until they cry.

There was a becky in 5th grade who used to torment me. Would just talk endless shit about me to my behind my back and to my face. One day I snapped a punched her in the arm. She told her mom and her mom told the school and it was a shitty ordeal, but what happened afterwards fucked my shit up. Not only did she never make fun of me again, she treated me nicer than any foid has since. It actually creeped me out how nice she treated me after I punched her. My brain couldn't compute that foids are so demented as to respond positively to pure violence.

volcel as fuck to have that hairline and not be getting HT done in turkey

Meditation isn't about how many years you do it, but how and why.

If you just close your eyes and keep thinkinf about women, have 0 ability to focus and don't understand intellectually and intuitively that attachement is the root of all suffering, meditation is barely daydreaming and won't work of course. Meditation without the understanding of attachment and avidity (by reading or watching dharma, and meditating on that) is useless and counter-productive, but yeah it's not for everybody

Ah, good point. Nobody knows the quality of approaches or meditation I did. I was able to go days without having a single thought at the time. I viewed it as focus training, and would flood my entire body with as much attention as I could. I would listen to spiritual talks by Eckhart Tolle about non-attachment and ego and how the mind/pain operates for hours a day. I think meditation had a benefit, but I don't think I have reaped it yet and in fact I just brought more pain up to the surface. It must be balanced with at least baseline acceptance from women. No man has ever been happy without baseline acceptance from women.

I could literally talk for days about it but those days are over. I had a youtube channel about meditation and was very into it. I'm in too much pain now to sit still in a chair without some sort of stimulus.

If you just found us then you are gonna go through a very deep depression while transitioning from repill/pua thought..all those wasted years chasing unicorns that don't exist..

I've been through it brother. Look up the tinder experiments or do some of your own...that was the biggest eye opener for me

. Seeing how women interact with normal to good looking men, how easy it is for chad to date and fuck who he wants. While we wasted all those years thinking interacting with women was hard and failure was all our fault, our lines were wrong or we just were not confident enough..when it's all simply what you look like in the end.

Last edited:
Ah, good point. Nobody knows the quality of approaches or meditation I did. I was able to go days without having a single thought at the time. I viewed it as focus training, and would flood my entire body with as much attention as I could. I would listen to spiritual talks by Eckhart Tolle about non-attachment and ego and how the mind/pain operates for hours a day. I think meditation had a benefit, but I don't think I have reaped it yet and in fact I just brought more pain up to the surface. It must be balanced with at least baseline acceptance from women. No man has ever been happy without baseline acceptance from women.

I could literally talk for days about it but those days are over. I had a youtube channel about meditation and was very into it. I'm in too much pain now to sit still in a chair without some sort of stimulus.

I'm not saying your approach was bad or doubting your ability, i said it's not for everyone, even the state of mind plays a role.

If one seeks meditation as a way to replace women while still thinking women are the source of supreme pleasures, is not the same thing as someone who got pleasure with women and found it unsatisfactory and wants to seek the root of all striving, i'm not saying it was your fault or that you did it badly, just that what didn't work for you may work for another (and even for you in a other state of mind)

Look at the author of "why buddhism is true" did meditation and found it super useless and boring, then some years ago tried it again and it clicked for him

probably cause youre autistiic

im stupid as fuck, dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck. you see ugly faggots with gfs every day. "i try really hard so that means i get gf" what that really means is you're creepy as fuck and didnt catch a hint after the first dozen or so tries.

harsh reality but its the truth. you cant looksmax your personalityu.

Man, I don't know how you managed to have so many interactions with women without coming to hate them. This with that interaction you highlighted in the op. I literally fantasize about doing nothing more than just slapping and pinching women until they cry.

There was a becky in 5th grade who used to torment me. Would just talk endless shit about me to my behind my back and to my face. One day I snapped a punched her in the arm. She told her mom and her mom told the school and it was a shitty ordeal, but what happened afterwards fucked my shit up. Not only did she never make fun of me again, she treated me nicer than any foid has since. It actually creeped me out how nice she treated me after I punched her. My brain couldn't compute that foids are so demented as to respond positively to pure violence.

Yes, I suspect that women are only attracted to violence and cruelty, but I won't go into that because I don't want to go to jail (incitement). Chad is the only one who gets away with the violence though.

In 5th grade a girl was bullying me so I flicked her visor (she was wearing a visor with a long frog at the end of it, like a hat) and she told the teacher I slapped her in the face. Teacher believed me but hated me so pretended to believe the girl. Was a huge ordeal.

Christ your autism is off the charts. Your right about mediation being bullshit though. Just do breathing exercises and ditch the ideology. Hope you stick around baldcel, this place has been getting a little too NT for my tastes.

Maybe you can replace the now deceased @11gaijin

May BlackopsIIcel have mercy on his soul ✝

Look at the author of "why buddhism is true" did meditation and found it super useless and boring, then some years ago tried it again and it clicked for him

Fair enough. I still have mad respect for people who meditate. I think if I kept it at a healthy level I would still like it (my motto was 'more pussy or less pussy!' and I would push myself too hard - in other words, if I do this action, I will get more pussy, so it's a choice between more or less).

probably cause youre autistiic

im stupid as fuck, dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck. you see ugly faggots with gfs every day. "i try really hard so that means i get gf" what that really means is you're creepy as fuck and didnt catch a hint after the first dozen or so tries.

harsh reality but its the truth. you cant looksmax your personalityu.

Lol, dude, I'm very uncreepy and definitely not autistic (it's not possible to be creepy if you have no negative intent). Autists have a hard time reading signs and body language. I'm an artist. I know what a person is feeling from a mile away. Autists can't read faces, so how would I be able to recreate them on paper (or make them from imagination). My emotional IQ is like a billion.

Fair enough. I still have mad respect for people who meditate. I think if I kept it at a healthy level I would still like it (my motto was 'less pussy or more pussy!' and I would push myself too hard).

Lol, dude, I'm very uncreepy and definitely not autistic (it's not possible to be creepy if you have no negative intent). Autists have a hard time reading signs and body language. I'm an artist. I know what a person is feeling from a mile away. Autists can't read faces, so how would I be able to recreate them on paper (or make them from imagination). My emotional IQ is like a billion.
its cause you're ugly you dingle berry.

"im very uncreepy" youre ugly as shit you cant change that.

https://www.instagram.com/sehfulinah/

The light in my bathroom blew out and the light in my shitty psych-ward room is too dim, so my apologies. I can go outside tomorrow, but it's dark right now.
View attachment 34817

View attachment 34820

View attachment 34821

Edit: Here's one w/ my face, had to move a lamp between me and camera.

View attachment 34824

you don't even have a bad face, you're just fat and bald

also, strong first post

nah, check his eye are and lower jaw

we could just say it's all because he's bald

Fair enough. I still have mad respect for people who meditate. I think if I kept it at a healthy level I would still like it (my motto was 'less pussy or more pussy!' and I would push myself too hard).

Good luck bro mad respect for what you did, you had the resolve and mental stamina of the buddha lol, i would've abandoned after 10 approach tbh. Good luck with the rest of your life and hope you'll find contentment in any place shape or form.

No need to be rude, he knows that he was rejected for his looks bro.

Fine, I might be autistic. I don't even know what that means though.

Good luck bro mad respect for what you did, you had the resolve and mental stamina of the buddha lol, i would've abandoned after 10 approach tbh. Good luck with the rest of your life and hope you'll find contentment in any place shape or form.

No need to be rude, he knows that he was rejected for his looks bro.

yeah you're right I didnt even read his post. LMAO. i look a lot like him except i have long hair. im going to fucking die LMAO :lul:

Thanks dude, you too. Incels.me, least toxic place on the internet. You'd think women rejected us because we aren't toxic. Listen to the lyrics from Charlie XCX's 'True Romance' album. All she talks about is fucking fallen angels and men who beat/enslave her. Poison lips, toxic everything, etc.

Yup, you’re a legit loser. You belong here. You always have.

You will gain nothing from this forum, but it’s a great cope until you rope.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks dude, you too. Incels.me, least toxic place on the internet. You'd think women rejected us because we aren't toxic. Listen to the lyrics from Charlie XCX's 'True Romance' album. All she talks about is fucking fallen angels and men who beat/enslave her. Poison lips, toxic everything, etc.

did police really harass you?

i used to do ultra aggressive pua shit and i never got in any trouble. i was usually the only guy approaching in the venue. i never managed to get kicked out, either

i never saw crazy fights either, like they claim happens all the time in TRP threads

Props to you dude.

You have 1,000,000x more balls than anyone I have ever met for doing that many approaches despite the outcome.

This place has its toxicity, we also have nature-cucks and people who will be rude to you as if it was your fault, don't mind them.

JFL at thinking you have any chances with girls when unattractive

No amount of PUA, self-development, money or status will ever bring you the goddesses you desire.

Absolute truth, right there.