Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I destroy

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Abrahamic arguments only work if you accept their terms and conditions(circular reasoning). Once your mind breaks free and becomes greater than Abrahamic bondage, their arguments hold no weight and you can proceed to flip their world upside down on them.

You can just feel how crushed they are when they just slip away in silence and no longer try their zealous attempts to preach their “word” to you. Damn it feels good to harness the powER of the destroyER;)

Mogs me at not being born in christian :<

I am Nick Gur and this is my friend, Nate Higgers.

You went from calling yourself GrAYcel overlord to talking about religion

You went from calling yourself GrAYcel overlord to talking about religion

Religion is giga-cucked and for fags that need an all powerful being just to make sure they don't do anything gay.

Religion only works because you get validation for your beliefs from other religious people.

Christcucks are infantile

I need to destroy normies

1000 years ago. When hunter and gatherers settled down and started forming agricultural societies, they flourished and reproduced a lot. Death rates bacame low. And they started overpopulating, a small tribe of 50 hunters grew to about 50000 people and formed a village, then towns and subsequently large Kingdoms.

Because of hunting nature and living in small packs, homo sapiens were very un co-operative in large numbers.
Something had to be done, something which BINDS the primitive savages together so that they don't tear each other apart.

Hence, Religion was invented as a lesh to control the normies. And mould their brain to give up on their primal instincts and behave like a good little pet.

1000 years ago. When hunter and gatherers settled down and started forming agricultural societies, they flourished and reproduced a lot. Death rates bacame low. And they started overpopulating, a small tribe of 50 hunters grew to about 50000 people and formed a village, then towns and subsequently large Kingdoms.

Because of hunting nature and living in small packs, homo sapiens were very un co-operative in large numbers.
Something had to be done, something which BINDS the primitive savages together so that they don't tear each other apart.

Hence, Religion was invented as a lesh to control the normies. And mould their brain to give up on their primal instincts and behave like a good little pet.
Respectably high iq GrAYcel

"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer"

-ER

keep on destroying for me

you're really against islam these days
Not only Islam, anything that’s a hinderance to greater realization is problematic in my book. I just speak on Islam a lot and to a slightly lesser extent Christianity because those are the mind traps of Abraham Ive had personal experience with

It's time to show them all the true meaning of this world

I will destroy Israel

Iss racist or somein
why ngfsngiuer ggriugriu gr iouy gwgiowea ioghiohioghiogrwnjignjorlngrwajogn rwenglkfnmgnrlngrnegmeog nre nglkj den glen gl