Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise shy foids

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
They're supposedly fragile and innocent but only in the company of unattractive men. They will still submit themselves to be ravaged by a manly and sexy male at the end of the day. It's despicably deceptive.

Yea they’re total cum dumpsters with a 10+ bodycount. Always

I agree. At least the non-shy ones don't try to fake that they are whores

Yes...do not give them validation.

My Discord Oneitis who is half-Yemeni said she used to be shy in school and was the quiet girl, yet the more I talk to her, the more I see that she has friends and get this, EVEN A TRANNY FTM GF DESPITE BEING MUSLIM.

In my experience Shy foids always have the biggest circle of whiteknight cucks because they are delusional enough to think they have a chance with her

‘Teehee, my boyfriend is there for me and helps me get out of my shell’.

Yep, shy women still have it easy.

My Discord Oneitis who is half-Yemeni said she used to be shy in school and was the quiet girl, yet the more I talk to her, the more I see that she has friends and get this, EVEN A TRANNY FTM GF DESPITE BEING MUSLIM.
>discord oneitis

bro.i can't even describe how cucked you are by those two words alone and that's not even counting the rest of your post.pretty sure you are a fakecel anyway,but if what you are saying is true please stop talking to that girl as fast as possible. she is literally a discord dyke.

They're supposedly fragile and innocent but only in the company of unattractive men. They will still submit themselves to be ravaged by a manly and sexy male at the end of the day. It's despicably deceptive.
Based

It's funny I've never seen one.

Definitely prefer outgoing femoids

Crazy how Chad can bring them out of their shell.

No such thing as shy foids imo.

All shy femoids I had the displeasure of knowing still rode the carousel. It's a fucking game for them. They pretend to be reserved maidens to get acknowledgment from the bluepill horde while still exhibiting the same whore behavior behind the curtains.
Fuck em

Fucking fuck them

Not shy around Chad.

Funny how they're very confident around incels. Always can speak up and reject us then. Funny how it works.