Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I DESPISE People with Good Jaws

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If there is one thing i fucking hate more in this World, is people with good jawlines.

I would kill my entire family to have a good jawline and be white. Why do all the smart and genius people on this planet have fucking shitty jawlines? Have you noticed that? Why do men who are piece of shits with no future, no jobs, or hobbies get good jaws and the girls while we get shit jaws and have the best personalities and hobbies. It doesnt make any sense. Fuck you God, just kill youself for cursing us! I worship satan and satan only.

Why couldn't i be born with a good jaw? I'd say i'm a 5/10 on the attractiveness scale and with a jaw i could be a 8 or 9! But no i'm stuck with a bad jaw! It's all i needed in life and i will never fucking get it! Instead a low iq retarded fat indian dude in india ("oo oo bobs and vagaina") has a better jawline than me and won't amount or do anything significant in his entire life. See pic below.

Take for instance tiktok star Taylor Holder, he has the most subhuman eyes on the planet, but is still seen as attractive and loved by millions of girls for his good jawline. Without his good jawline no one would fuck with him. See pic below.

You can be the most ugliest low down human being in the world, but will still be seen as somewhat attractive if you have a good jawline.

Let me run down the nightmares and downsides of having a bad jaw. Then i'll talk about the pros of having a good jaw.

Downsides

1. You can have the best facial features in the world and be a 10/10, but if you don't have a good jaw to frame it all you will in return be ugly as shit.

2. If you gain just a little bit of weight it instantly goes to your face and you look 10 years older and fatter or more like an adult child or someone with down sydrome. This is why most ugly guys look better when they're skinny.

3. You always look young no matter what you do. A good jaw is what gives a man his masculine appearance, without that you easily look like a woman. So you could easily transgender to a female or be a trap and no one would know.

4. To look masculine we either have to have muscles, tattoos, go bald, or grow a beard.

This is why you never see an attractive man with a beard because their strong jawline already makes them look masculine and it's why most incels look better when they go bald or shave their heads when they're balding (you see this all the time on r/bald) because it gives them a more tougher and manlier look and bald as seen as masculine. That's why when we have long or fluffy hair it makes us look like a lesbian or nerd. This is why most nerds are bullied and this hurts our chances even more because girls hate bald dudes.

5. We age terribly.

Since we have no jaw to support and hold up our face fat, once we get older and start getting wrinkles and lose facial fat we look old as shit, and on top of that we'll look even worser if we smoke or do drugs, stay away from that if you're a chincel.

This is why people with good jaws age gracefully their entire life. Take for instance brad pitt, he's in his 50's and could pass as a early adult cuz of his strong jawline. See pic below

6. We can lose as much weight as we want and our jaw still won't be visible.

7. Never taken seriously, we are picked on and seen as children.

(Beware this next one, you might cry if you're a jawcel)

8. We can never be movie stars, famous, or be a presence on social media if we wanted to. When have you seen a person without a good jaw taken seriously in the movie or film industry? No one, because no one takes people with bad jawlines seriously, they don't want ugly jawcels in their films. We're fucking doomed.

And the one that makes me FUCKING RAAAAGEEEE is when we try and lose weight, people notice and go like "you are getting so skinny, eat something" or "i can feel your bones" " why don't you eat"

Yeah YOU WANNA KNOW WHY YOU SAY THIS PATRICIA????!!!! The reason why is because when we lose weight we look sickly and anorexic when we don't have a good jawline to appear healthy looking, because good jaw signifies health and strong will. This is why when a chincel loses weight we get called skinny and seen as unhealthy, but when a chad with a crimson chin loses weight he appears healthy due to his jawline giving him a masculine, healthy and strong look. Chads can be near death skinny and still look relatively healthy. See pics below

Pros of having a good jaw

1. People excuse your shitty behavior.
People will let people with good jaws treat them like absolute garbage and still love them , this is because a chemical in your brain let's it go because " they're hot" same thing goes for girls with pretty privelage.

2. Can be models, movie stars, and famous relatively easy.

3. Age gracefully.

4. Settle with girls even if you're incel.

YOU KNOW THE REST ALREADY, FUCK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WITH GOOD JAWS! I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL! JUST GO FUCKING DIEEEEE!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! IF I HAD A Good Jaw I would be a fucking God on this Earth!

Anyways i love u all eitherway

Attachments

• g67clOh.jpg
    g67clOh.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 20210624_224258.jpg
    20210624_224258.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 20210624_224246.jpg
    20210624_224246.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 374
  • hal-needham-brad-pitt-1564156391.jpg
    hal-needham-brad-pitt-1564156391.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 360
  • Jan-Purski-by-Jalis-Vienne-1.jpg
    Jan-Purski-by-Jalis-Vienne-1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 371
  • f4158a6741733088c0db1f28a3f44acb.jpg
    f4158a6741733088c0db1f28a3f44acb.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 415
  • 20210726_182217.jpg
    20210726_182217.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 434
  • 20210726_182255.jpg
    20210726_182255.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 452
  • Funny-Skinny-Old-Man-Image.jpg
    Funny-Skinny-Old-Man-Image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 469
i despise fuckers who dont have to pay rent

I despise people in relationships

Literally just get fillers retard. If anything, you should despise eyemoggers since you can't really change your eye area

You need good eye area to be in movies. You need good everything basically. The good looks add a charm to the characters and make it look professional because they managed to hire chiseled actors.

I watched breaking bad recently and noticed how every person on the show has hooded eyes except for the comedic landwhale black guy.

Some people look like a different species because of the way their bone structure is. All compact and a cleans sharp straight jawline. They are the most brutal moggers.

If there is one thing i fucking hate more in this World, is people with good jawlines.

I would kill my entire family to have a good jawline and be white. Why do all the smart and genius people on this planet have fucking shitty jawlines? Have you noticed that? Why do men who are piece of shits with no future, no jobs, or hobbies get good jaws and the girls while we get shit jaws and have the best personalities and hobbies. It doesnt make any sense. Fuck you God, just kill youself for cursing us! I worship satan and satan only.

Why couldn't i be born with a good jaw? I'd say i'm a 5/10 on the attractiveness scale and with a jaw i could be a 8 or 9! But no i'm stuck with a bad jaw! It's all i needed in life and i will never fucking get it! Instead a low iq retarded fat indian dude in india ("oo oo bobs and vagaina") has a better jawline than me and won't amount or do anything significant in his entire life. See pic below.

Take for instance tiktok star Taylor Holder, he has the most subhuman eyes on the planet, but is still seen as attractive and loved by millions of girls for his good jawline. Without his good jawline no one would fuck with him. See pic below.

You can be the most ugliest low down human being in the world, but will still be seen as somewhat attractive if you have a good jawline.

Let me run down the nightmares and downsides of having a bad jaw. Then i'll talk about the pros of having a good jaw.

Downsides

1. You can have the best facial features in the world and be a 10/10, but if you don't have a good jaw to frame it all you will in return be ugly as shit.

2. If you gain just a little bit of weight it instantly goes to your face and you look 10 years older and fatter or more like an adult child or someone with down sydrome. This is why most ugly guys look better when they're skinny.

3. You always look young no matter what you do. A good jaw is what gives a man his masculine appearance, without that you easily look like a woman. So you could easily transgender to a female or be a trap and no one would know.

4. To look masculine we either have to have muscles, tattoos, go bald, or grow a beard.

This is why you never see an attractive man with a beard because their strong jawline already makes them look masculine and it's why most incels look better when they go bald or shave their heads when they're balding (you see this all the time on r/bald) because it gives them a more tougher and manlier look and bald as seen as masculine. That's why when we have long or fluffy hair it makes us look like a lesbian or nerd. This is why most nerds are bullied and this hurts our chances even more because girls hate bald dudes.

5. We age terribly.

Since we have no jaw to support and hold up our face fat, once we get older and start getting wrinkles and lose facial fat we look old as shit, and on top of that we'll look even worser if we smoke or do drugs, stay away from that if you're a chincel.

This is why people with good jaws age gracefully their entire life. Take for instance brad pitt, he's in his 50's and could pass as a early adult cuz of his strong jawline. See pic below

6. We can lose as much weight as we want and our jaw still won't be visible.

7. Never taken seriously, we are picked on and seen as children.

(Beware this next one, you might cry if you're a jawcel)

8. We can never be movie stars, famous, or be a presence on social media if we wanted to. When have you seen a person without a good jaw taken seriously in the movie or film industry? No one, because no one takes people with bad jawlines seriously, they don't want ugly jawcels in their films. We're fucking doomed.

And the one that makes me FUCKING RAAAAGEEEE is when we try and lose weight, people notice and go like "you are getting so skinny, eat something" or "i can feel your bones" " why don't you eat"

Yeah YOU WANNA KNOW WHY YOU SAY THIS PATRICIA????!!!! The reason why is because when we lose weight we look sickly and anorexic when we don't have a good jawline to appear healthy looking, because good jaw signifies health and strong will. This is why when a chincel loses weight we get called skinny and seen as unhealthy, but when a chad with a crimson chin loses weight he appears healthy due to his jawline giving him a masculine, healthy and strong look. Chads can be near death skinny and still look relatively healthy. See pics below

Pros of having a good jaw

1. People excuse your shitty behavior.
People will let people with good jaws treat them like absolute garbage and still love them , this is because a chemical in your brain let's it go because " they're hot" same thing goes for girls with pretty privelage.

2. Can be models, movie stars, and famous relatively easy.

3. Age gracefully.

4. Settle with girls even if you're incel.

YOU KNOW THE REST ALREADY, FUCK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WITH GOOD JAWS! I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL! JUST GO FUCKING DIEEEEE!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! IF I HAD A Good Jaw I would be a fucking God on this Earth!

Anyways i love u all eitherway
That’s why I’m getting a jaw implant surgeries in 1-2 years ,then I’ll hopefully gtfo here and never come back

Foids with good jawlines make me feel subhuman

Why do men who are piece of shits with no future, no jobs, or hobbies get good jaws and the girls while we get shit jaws and have the best personalities and hobbies. It doesnt make any sense. Fuck you God, just kill youself for cursing us!
Yes this is very true

I have a good jawline, but I'm a balding curry manlet.

i have a babyface :feelsrope:

Why do all the smart and genius people on this planet have fucking shitty jawlines? Have you noticed that?
I've noticed this and reason is that jaw development is 70% environmental. Smart people won't be as inclined towards physical activities as less intelligent ones. Lack of exrecise puts facial development at risk because you might not adopt proper breathing habits, for one. In the jungle, nobody had crooked teeth or shitty jaws but in modern civilization pretty much every thrid person has some sort of incorrect development in the lower third of face.

Effects of mouth breathing

Mouth breathing (=low tongue posture) makes incels

Last edited:
I have a decent, forward grown and wide jaw with low gonial angle but i'm still subhuman due to 0/10 eye area and lack of harmony. It's over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have a good jaw. worthless if it's scarred to shit. I have to beard fraud to cover scarring which hides it. I am a monster. I hate myself.

No such thing as a good jew...

That myth was busted a few 100 years ago.

Why do all the smart and genius people on this planet have fucking shitty jawlines? Have you noticed that? Why do men who are piece of shits with no future, no jobs, or hobbies get good jaws and the girls while we get shit jaws and have the best personalities and hobbies.
The causality goes the other way. Being unattractive is what causes people go into intellectual professions. The funnel starts early; in many cases attractiveness can be determined as early as kindergarten. Attractive people don't have to do the hard work of studying to have a social and sex life.

Seeing people with good jaws makes me want to uppercut them until it’s broken and deformed